1. Class for world pvp while leveling

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask for Your opinion.

During the last couple of years I play with a lock, which I really love but now I would like to try out something else. First of all I want to enjoy the wPvP while leveling. But I do not know which class should I choose, which would be the most fun for world PvP while questing.

Unfortunately I don't have too much free time, so I don't have the chance to try out all of them, that is why I asking Your opinion, which class is the most enjoyable for world pvp as pre80.

Thanks a lot!

2. There is no pre80 world pvp. If you kill my low alt while levelling, whatever level you are, I will bring my main 80 and spawn camp you till you rage quit. Most people on this server will do the same.

3. That's too bad but seems you have right.
    So then what about low lvl BGs? Any advice on which class is the most fun to play on pre80 bgs?

4. There is WPVP if you make it yourself, but I haven't leveled on this server in ages so idk. When I was leveling and I saw a guy from the opposite faction leveling there as well, you could be sure I'd attack him aka forcing him to atk me back or run. If you really want the upper hand in lower level WPvP you could roll anything with stuns/cc that doesn't break on dmg since people lack a trinket at low level unless they have the heirloom. In my opinion a hunter with a pet that can stun would be the ideal wpvp/leveling class. A rogue and a lock are nice as well if you like em.