1. LF experienced .lua coder willing to help (paying in gold)

Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for someone experienced with .lua and AddOn making. If you're interested, have time, want to do it and also know how to do it, don't hesitate to poke me. I'll brief you on the details upon contact. Also, I will happily compensate for your time in gold (on Outland), 4 digits worth. Paying per project.

~Lulleh_WarriorHUD~

Maybe some of you've heard about the original WarriorHUD from Feenix (1.12). It was ported here, some features were added and it's now 98% working. The only issue is Overpower. I tried it out yesterday and it appears that the actionbuttonglow (see pic/vid below) does work for Overpower but only if I'm in Battle Stance and have enough rage, it should glow regardless, showing it's active and ready to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIlVGB9ySVU

What the AddOn does is that it indicates by showing a actionbutton glow just like retail on certain spells. It's also the "half-circle" HUD in the middle showing rage as well as some warnings and such. On top of this, there's some small personal tweaks I'd like to implement as well, such as Overpower only glowing if I am in Arms spec and also, a action button specific (if Battle Shout or Commanding Shout is in a specific slot), the tracking of each of the two would enable / disable.

~Buffalo~

Change font of the timers.

Also, anchor the debuffs to the buffs.

That's the small stuff anyways. As a somewhat bigger project, I'm looking to port my old Unitframes I used back in retail (MoP).

They're called oUF (and oUF_Mlight (skin)).

I'm not looking for a complete port in the sense of menus and stuff, the idea was to make it as simple as possible, just achieving the same look I were using and leave it at that.

Then there's the big one.

~DeusVox~

I'd love to have this thing ported from either WotLK or Cata.

As seen in this video here: https://youtu.be/FrILKCPeHRM?t=20

It's the boss mod. The intention is for it to replace DBM and BigWigs, while taking some features from them as well and baking it all into one. Same skin and DeusVox itself though, kill timer and all that. And make it work in BGs (Cap timers/Ress timers etc) as well as raids. And finally, adjusting timers and such accordingly to what's the case here on Warmane.

Cheers
    Edited: October 25, 2017

2. Why so nebulous?
    Atleast give a general direction (UnitFrames, ActionBars, Data displays ... etc).

If you want something specific, just specify your wishes.
    Since TBC is so old now, most things possible should already be done/exist.

3. Why so nebulous?
    Atleast give a general direction (UnitFrames, ActionBars, Data displays ... etc).

If you want something specific, just specify your wishes.
    Since TBC is so old now, most things possible should already be done/exist.
    Dont forget about 2.4.3 Lua API its was pain to find it for 3.3.5 . its chaning every expansion

Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for someone experienced with .lua and AddOn making. If you're interested, have time, want to do it and also know how to do it, don't hesitate to poke me. I'll brief you on the details upon contact. Also, I will happily compensate for your time in gold (on Outland), 4 digits worth. Paying per project.

Give some details atleast.

4. Hey guys, sorry for the poor details in the OP. I were omw to bed as I wrote it. I'll update the OP now.

5. I dont have TBC ,but for Overpower u can look for glow.lua in modules folder open it with notepad or notepad ++( https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.1.html ) and search for

Code:
    		if WHUD_VARS.Glow["Overpower"] then
    			if name == "Overpower" then
    				local _,_, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1)
    				if not active or not WHUD_Overpower_IsUseable() then
    					Glow_Spell("Overpower",false)
    				end
    			elseif WHUD_Overpower_IsUseable() then Glow_Spell("Overpower",true) end
    		end
    Then change it to :

Code:
    				--local _,_, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1)
    				--if not active or not WHUD_Overpower_IsUseable() then
    				if not WHUD_Overpower_IsUseable() then
    				end
    			elseif WHUD_Overpower_IsUseable() then Glow_Spell("Overpower",true) end
    		end
    if it doesnot work paste the content of your glow.lua code here. https://pastebin.com/
    Edited: October 25, 2017 Reason: added notepad++ DL link

6. Hey, finally home from work. Gave you the link to mine, it's been changed from the original quite a lot.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqbqw7...WarriorHUD.rar

Commenting out the lines as suggested caused the following:

Error: attempt to call global 'WHUD_Glow_Init' (a nil value)
    AddOn: Lulleh_WarriorHUD
    File: hud.lua
    Line: 24
    Count: 1
    --------------------------------------------------
    Error: attempt to call global 'WHUD_Glow_OnEvent' (a nil value)
    Line: 37
    Count: 1
    --------------------------------------------------
    Error: attempt to call global 'WHUD_Glow_OnEvent' (a nil value)
    Line: 29
    Count: 2

As a final note, how I'd like to have Overpower. Preferably through a false/true switch in the lua to make it easy, as it's more a personal thing for myself (I share the addon with ppl so). To have it enabled only if Arms spec is active. Even if its enabled in options and I am fury for example, it wont glow or notify unless I am Arms.
    Edited: October 25, 2017

7. Code:
    				local _,_, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1)
    				if not active or not IsUsableSpell("Overpower") then
    				end
    			elseif IsUsableSpell("Overpower") and GetShapeshiftForm() == 1 then Glow_Spell("Overpower",true) end
    		end
    it shoud not give you an error

this line " local _,_, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1) " checks for stance if a Battlestance ( number 1 ) is active.

Warrior
    1 = Battle Stance
    2 = Defensive Stance
    3 = Beserker Stance

commenting that line out.

then we got " if not active or not IsUsableSpell("Overpower") then " - it checks two condition first: from line above if you are in correct stance (1 for battle stance ) , second : if spell is not on CD. then it triggers this line

" Glow_Spell("Overpower",false) " - overpower wont glow.

since we commented out the stance check we need to change IF operator from

if not active or not IsUsableSpell("Overpower") then

to

if not IsUsableSpell("Overpower") then

heres the download link change glow.lua in modules with this file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...HFLYWlkUWhLdUE

edit: there was a second stance check i removed it and updated DL link
    Edited: October 26, 2017

8. Seems to still be acting the way it did before (not showing outside of current stance). Also, do you play on Outland?

9. Seems to still be acting the way it did before (not showing outside of current stance). Also, do you play on Outland?
    Sorry then, no i am currently on retail.

EDIT: Ok what Actionbar addon are you using? there is a stance check for this addons

-- Blizzards default ActionBars/Bartender3/Bartender4/ElvUI actionbars

here try this out , there is a download button - https://pastebin.com/tx3TCVyi
    Edited: October 27, 2017

10. I'm using ElvUI bars. Still just works in Battle Stance. =/

11. If all you want is an icon flashing when overpower is ready then it's easier to just write those few lines and put in a standalone addon.
    I myself don't really like fiddling with other peoples work, not saying it cant be done, jsut saying it would be easier to write an addon that does that, than to search for the flaw in someone elses code.

12. If all you want is an icon flashing when overpower is ready then it's easier to just write those few lines and put in a standalone addon.
    I myself don't really like fiddling with other peoples work, not saying it cant be done, jsut saying it would be easier to write an addon that does that, than to search for the flaw in someone elses code.
    No edit will work.

IsSpellUsable fails if spell requires another stance.

13. No edit will work.

IsSpellUsable fails if spell requires another stance.
    Write a bit of code to check for the criteria that makes the spell work and omit the stance one. should work

14. Write a bit of code to check for the criteria that makes the spell work and omit the stance one. should work
    It would work with combatlog tracking yes.

12 Last