1. Regarding WoD character models ( only )

Greetings,

I have seen the post with NPCs models re-textured by 'Bamby' and I loved them. I have also come across the Outland environment 'patch' by another modeler and it was gorgeous too. However, it is so unfortunate, I was nohow able to find WoD character models 'patch' to upgrade my TBC client. That is why I am here. It goes without saying and I understand it completely, that the thread under discussion is not new, still I would much appreciate, if the community shares the info., REGARDING this matter with me. Let me know either here or PM if you have WoD character models 'patch' installed and where have you find it.

In addition, if WoD character models are forbidden and can get easily banned - I want to know it too, in order not to cause any troubles neither to the 'Warmane' community nor to the server administration.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thanking in anticipation

================================================== ================================================

We have been waiting for far too long and at last we have got them!

http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?PHP...&topic=13815.0

Thank you very much Kirah! You have done us a great service finding them!

================================================== ================================================
    Additional 2.4.3 TBC client enchancements:

models by bambycan be found via youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTW...XhlMfi6x_TE_8g

tiles sets, to make the surrounding looks HD: http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=11051.0

Enjoy!
    Edited: November 13, 2017 Reason: THE WOD CHARACTER MODELS FOR TBC 2.4.3 CLIENT HAVE BEEN RELEASED

2. Greetings,

I am so excited! It seems, that after 50 - 55 thread watches - non of you have nothing to say or, at least, to clue! I cannot believe it! It is pity and nohow encourages me to play on 'Warmane' server, where the community remains anonymous. Well, I still hope, that smbd. will answer.

3. Greetings,

I am so excited! It seems, that after 50 - 55 thread watches - non of you have nothing to say or, at least, to clue! I cannot believe it! It is pity and nohow encourages me to play on 'Warmane' server, where the community remains anonymous. Well, I still hope, that smbd. will answer.
    What a butthurt. It's a *** TBC server. Why are you people so mad about the new models when people play for the OLD game that had the old models which are not cringe and ******ed. Jesus

4. Greetings,

you remind me of this annoying kids who ask every 2 mins " are we there yet?"
    If no one is answering probably no one have new info about it.

5. What a butthurt. It's a fkin TBC server. Why are you people so mad about the new models when people play for the OLD game that had the old models which are not cringe and ******ed. Jesus
    Hello Aymus,

Thank you very much for your response. I do appreciate it. And thank you again, for lettin' me know what server it is. I wouldn't know it with you. I do love HD model - this is true and it is not you to judge my preferences and tastes. I see you do not know how to help, regarding my matter - so I'll keep my eye on this topic to see how it will develope

6. you remind me of this annoying kids who ask every 2 mins " are we there yet?"
    If no one is answering probably no one have new info about it.
    Hello Skoobydoo,

Thank you for your post in this thread. And thank you for lettin' me know who I am, regarding this post. I didn't know it - really :) Still, I the reason of this post was to know, if the HD races models exist. It seems that nothing of the kind have been developed yet for TBC client. We shall see in the future. In the mean time, I will keep my eye on this thread.

7. Greetings,

I still believe one day there will be WoD HD character models for 2.4.3 TBC WoW. I will keep this thread updated and when there are more info., regarding this thread - will share the link with everybody.

Thanks,

8. Greetings,

This reply is addressed to Warmane administration and developers team. Just imagine how many newcomers would love to see HD races, creatures and structures textures on TBC server. Come to think of it :) Personally, the only thing, that stops me, from playing on Warmane TBC server is exactly the absence of 'modern' stuff xD Please, do not consider me whining all about it, but I am still spending days on searching and do not lose hope.

Thanks,

9. Greetings,

I wish everyone who sees this thread will rate it and type "+1" if you want HD wod race models like me! :)

I look forward for your rates,

Thanking in anticipation,

10. I want WoD/Legion models in TBC too.

Old models are so ****ing ugly I cant take it.

11. I want WoD/Legion models in TBC too.

Old models are so ****ing ugly I cant take it.
    Thank you for your vote :) I do appreciate it. Welcome to the thread)

Wish we have more followers to be heard

Looking forward for more votes

Thanking in anticipation,

12. Greetings,

Please folks - do not let this thread die. Vote for this idea to be considered please.

13. Greetings,

This thread is going up again!

14. Very good idea! :)
    Agreed Sakuta :) Just stay tuned with this thread. I do hope, the admins will notice it one day)))

123 Last