1. Greetings folks,

It has been awhile, I hope, you do not mind me 'to up' this thread as we still hope to receive some answers, regarding 'Darker night' mod http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10922.0 I repeat, it is the only thing left to do for now in my TBC 2.4.3 version client customization.

Stay tuned :)

TBC F - O - R - E - V - E - R

2. Any replies from officials confirming that using these models are not bannable please.

3. dude i want to play tbc because of their talent systems and class quest but i dont want to play it in 10 year old graphics.You want to play in old graphics play it.

4. its not banned in warmane im using bamby npc and mounts pack for almost 2 months and downloaded character models a week ago and im using it.

5. dude i want to play tbc because of their talent systems and class quest but i dont want to play it in 10 year old graphics.You want to play in old graphics play it.
    Yeah, exactly ! I agree ! I love old WoW but would rather enjoy it more with better enchanced graphics :)

6. its not banned in warmane im using bamby npc and mounts pack for almost 2 months and downloaded character models a week ago and im using it.
    I admit - it was a good idea to start this thread for 'Outland' community :) I am proud to say, that it actually was helping)))

7. Any replies from officials confirming that using these models are not bannable please.
    Thank you maxxeen ! It is good to know, that such additions are allowed for the community :)

8. Dear Warmane support,

I was wondering, if you can lock this thread on top of 'Outland' section so everyone could easily have it :)

Thanking in anticipation,

9. Hello Outland folks,

I know this thread is long time forgotten, but I was just wondering if it can actually receive more views. It might be interesting and useful for those, who does not know what we were able to find.

Thanking in anticipation,

First 123