1. With so much angry gladiator Horde last weeks Ally could use some players...

We have 5-10ish players in peak times in guild...
    I heard alliance is in danger! Once <Ohdo> arrives... they are 2x better twinks than the current lord twinks lol,imagine the agony,pain,and quiting bgs will happen oh damn... they got so strong orcs and taurens in Ohdo guild

2. I heard alliance is in danger! Once <Ohdo> arrives... they are 2x better twinks than the current lord twinks lol,imagine the agony,pain,and quiting bgs will happen oh damn... they got so strong orcs and taurens in Ohdo guild
    I love Tauren BBQ with french fries and tabasco sauce! its my favourite.
    So ally will be like kamikaze - goin into death to protect whole nation vs mighty agressor full of enchanted cows and frogs..
    i hope we can last long enough until mighty allys come from Asgard to help us in epic fight where few bravehearths are in battle of life and death.

3. With so much angry gladiator Horde last weeks Ally could use some players...

We have 5-10ish players in peak times in guild...
    dude...I hope this is trolling...
    Horde is the one that needs twinks....alliance doesnt have only the numbers, but the skill advantage too
    besides...since I made this thread( end of october) horde still hasnt got one single prot warrior...while your side has lots of those

and as a side note...Ive played a few bgs on IC and the situation is even worse there for horde..only time horde had any chance was when alliance twinks logged their horde twinks to make bgs pop....
    that's a hindsight for what it is to come when crossrealm is here

4. dude...I hope this is trolling...
    Horde is the one that needs twinks....alliance doesnt have only the numbers, but the skill advantage too
    besides...since I made this thread( end of october) horde still hasnt got one single prot warrior...while your side has lots of those

and as a side note...Ive played a few bgs on IC and the situation is even worse there for horde..only time horde had any chance was when alliance twinks logged their horde twinks to make bgs pop....
    And what is with those vohdo girls?

5. And what is with those vohdo girls?
    Well <Ohdo> is an guild of uncivilized the barbarians like you and other 79s,all do is brag and brag but none of you has the balls to fight a fair fight 70v70,everytime you show no skill you roll 79 because you like ruining our community!

6. dude...I hope this is trolling...

You should roll 70 twink! It will fix all your imbalances and will make a great community of twinks once again,
    70>79, deny it all you want,but truth wins all the time!SECURE YOUR future by rolling 70s make the twinking great again!

7. You should roll 70 twink! It will fix all your imbalances and will make a great community of twinks once again,
    70>79, deny it all you want,but truth wins all the time!SECURE YOUR future by rolling 70s make the twinking great again!
    We @ ally have two great 70 twinks and they are accepted great from our players. Feel free to join.

No need to trash talk. From mine POV we can play together cause we are not hardcore OHDO superior players, au contraire just sharing passion for game.

I can imagine 2 70 rogues making real mess in bgs.
    Healers also very good.
    Edited: February 14, 2018

8. No need to trash talk. From mine POV we can play together cause we are not hardcore OHDO superior players,
    This made my day. Damn did you really call that guild 'hardcore'

9. This made my day. Damn did you really call that guild 'hardcore'
    I just read what people write here.

Still waiting to see all that superiority in equal BG-s

dude...I hope this is trolling...

hey m8, please log in in our guild to see situation (or ask gmates).
    i bet that u have atleast x2 players online.
    if i remember correctly u had 2 or 3 very good warriors online last weeks.

I change my statement after yesterdays bgs.
    NO, horde is not weaker, not close to truth.
    U have enough ppl to do RDF and still fill BG with twinks.
    and ofcourse still not enough.
    You just wonna have privilege to fill bgs and easy win.
    Yesterday u had 3 full dks, Warr, BM hunt and priest while we had one warr(wich one is just gathering 80 gear) and 75 healer.
    Whole evening.

The truth is that u are not capable to win if not overpowered.

ALLY NEED MORE!
    Edited: February 15, 2018 Reason: making more gentle post for horde buddy

10. Horde in trouble last days..2-3 WOHDO members would be good help

11. Sounds to me like you all want cross-realm as well, both sides crying out they need more players...

12. Sounds to me like you all want cross-realm as well, both sides crying out they need more players...
    Actually i would like to have test period for some time (like month) before that vote happens so we all can "taste" how it will be.

Imo if we will have balance i am ok with it. I am ok if i am at bottom of meters as long both sides have tough fight.
    Also love to see new faces and i am sad that u stopped so close to "end"..
    U are only IC guy that i know on ally side - love to see great shamans in bgs.

Ally has dominated last 2 days. Me noob 900 hks with class that i play few weeks.
    Edited: February 19, 2018

13. Sounds to me like you all want cross-realm as well, both sides crying out they need more players...
    When i comes on twinks... its never enough players,we always need moar and moar,
    twinking nature

14. U guys cry on horde side when u have always atleast 1 (but usually more) heals when we missing main active healers and we are full with levelers (dks with cloth gears etc....)
    For example....
    https://ibb.co/extc0x

15. U guys cry on horde side when u have always atleast 1 (but usually more) heals when we missing main active healers and we are full with levelers (dks with cloth gears etc....)
    For example....
    https://ibb.co/extc0x
    dude...next time edit the SS without the clock....it is 1 am...at that time ally twinks are tired of winning so much so they log off and that's when horde starts winning...I have literrally tons of SS with 3,4, even 5 healers ( 5 in EoTS or AB, not wsg ) on alliance side

First ... 91011121321 ... Last