1. You should make SS topic :D

Well i think horde win alot yesterday (correct me if i am wrong) :) So ally waz tired of loosing :D
    Edited: February 28, 2018

2. dude...next time edit the SS without the clock....it is 1 am...at that time ally twinks are tired of winning so much so they log off and that's when horde starts winning...I have literrally tons of SS with 3,4, even 5 healers ( 5 in EoTS or AB, not wsg ) on alliance side
    Peak time today: Horde 2 heals aly 0 horde 7 twinks aly 2
    https://ibb.co/imQTQx

3. OH and win rate today about 10-1 for horde that tell everything....

4. Still talking about who wins more, seriously? :D

Alliance got obliterated so hard today I actually felt sorry for Winsmoke, who gets my props for always giving his best even if his teammates are less than optimal.

I'm Horde and I say Horde wins way more, especially lately. A few weeks ago we had a pretty hard time, but I guess we recovered.

RIP Casteroma, a good alliance warrior who dinged 80 during AB today and brought in his furious gear to give us a good beating. Alliance will probably miss having you around.

5. Still talking about who wins more, seriously? :D

Alliance got obliterated so hard today I actually felt sorry for Winsmoke, who gets my props for always giving his best even if his teammates are less than optimal.

I'm Horde and I say Horde wins way more, especially lately. A few weeks ago we had a pretty hard time, but I guess we recovered.

RIP Casteroma, a good alliance warrior who dinged 80 during AB today and brought in his furious gear to give us a good beating. Alliance will probably miss having you around.
    hot belf female , :O
    And your avatar picture awww cute.

6. hot belf female , :O
    And your avatar picture awww cute.
    Two* hot belf females, Helbra and me chilling in Orgrimmar :P

But we all know how devoted you are to blondes. Typical amateur mistake, my friend.

7. Two* hot belf females, Helbra and me chilling in Orgrimmar :P

But we all know how devoted you are to blondes. Typical amateur mistake, my friend.
    blonde and redhead. OP af :)
    nah,my devotion to blondes is justifiable :)))
    why? blondes to it better ;)

JKJK

8. blonde and redhead. OP af :)
    nah,my devotion to blondes is justifiable :)))
    why? blondes to it better ;)

JKJK
    Blondes are too easy :P

9. Hi fck crossrealms. fck icecrown. come lord

10. Yeah... sorry Smuch :/
    Nah i like when i have so much nice girls on me :D

Hi fck crossrealms. fck icecrown. come lord
    Finally,half ic is rolling horde anyway...

Funny story, one Carried member asked me to sell him my hunt, ofc i dont wonna sell my baby :)
    so he just bought horde hunt instead :D
    So one horde more :/
    Edited: March 2, 2018

11. Haha, Smuch you brilliant man :P

12. Peak time today: Horde 2 heals aly 0 horde 7 twinks aly 2
    https://ibb.co/imQTQx

where are the screenshots after yesterdays bgs?

here...I'll help ya
    this one is right after I logged in, got in 1st wsg

u can count there 5 retri palas and one hpala...all twinks...and none is part of the alliance core group

during that wsg an IoC popped and some went there...after that 20 or 30 minutes no bgs
    but again wsg pops and...

u know who won that game cause u were in it

Alliance lost 2 days in the last days of february, and that was because the 70 resil stacking healer wasnt on...
    what u didnt tell people here was that alliance dominated the whole month of february
    Edited: March 4, 2018

13. So Sacren, stop with this FAKE NEWS that alliance gets demolished, cause u cant compare 2 days of losing to months of losing

when crossrealm comes alliance is gonna get more 70 resil stacking healers, more 79 twinks, more dks, more hunts, more of everything ( I can post armory links)
    on IC horde is practically non existant, only some alliance twinks logging hordes to spam levelers to queue

And now something Smucha said a week ago
    Horde in trouble last days..2-3 WOHDO members would be good help
    Something Lisqa said on discord:
    " Today at 7:54 AM
    We win 5,6 wsg 18h-21h and lose 1 when all ppl go off"

as I said before, alliance twinks start logging off when they're tired of winning
    Edited: March 4, 2018

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last