1. So Sacren, stop with this FAKE NEWS that alliance gets demolished, cause u cant compare 2 days of losing to months of losing

when crossrealm comes alliance is gonna get more 70 resil stacking healers, more 79 twinks, more dks, more hunts, more of everything ( I can post armory links)
    on IC horde is practically non existant, only some alliance twinks logging hordes to spam levelers to queue

And now something Smucha said a week ago

Something Lisqa said on discord:
    " Today at 7:54 AM
    We win 5,6 wsg 18h-21h and lose 1 when all ppl go off"

as I said before, alliance twinks start logging off when they're tired of winning
    ok post armory links,i wanna see this! From my experience horde on icecrown has all players better,dks,palas,hunts,rogs etc
    so bgs will be balanced.

2. ok post armory links,i wanna see this! From my experience horde on icecrown has all players better,dks,palas,hunts,rogs etc
    so bgs will be balanced.
    Check Red Death or Immoral. Both guilds have alot toons from 20-100k HKs. There are few new horde guilds, today few dks from new guild, but they still low on gear or something.

what they tell me horde on IC doesnt exist-only people with toons on both sides.

That scares Red Death members that both allys will merge and crush Loarderon horde.
    i personally dont think that will happen. Actually i belive that IC will play for week or 2 and then stop que as they stopped on IC. Or worse scenario they stop when they see that they arent so good(superior) as they think.

Hanzee: those 5 retris are not all twinks actually only 3 are from our guild, other 2 are levelers, one digned 80 allready. So ppl just know to play..
    Edited: March 4, 2018

3. I dont see the point you are trying to make Hanzee, in first pic you are winning and have more healing, dmg and hks. And in second you are loosing but as i see you just joined bg and took screenshot right away, And even in that bg you have more healers and twinks in general. Supermann and Bado are not twinks they just happened to steal few kills from dks. You are the only 1 trying to make horde the underdogs when its simply not true. Ally have MAYBE 1 or 2 hrs a day when they can play bgs becouse their twinks are online, after that its a ****show... Listen, simply becouse you dont win EVERY bg doesnt mean ally are OP and always are. Think about it, if we loose every single bg how many ppl would want to twink here anyway. Give it a rest man, we can have a good day every now and then. Lets end this pointless topic of who is OP every time a bg happens. Horde are dominating now, maybe some time in future ally will. For now it is how it is

4. That scares Red Death members that both allys will merge and crush Loarderon horde.
    i personally dont think that will happen. Actually i belive that IC will play for week or 2 and then stop que as they stopped on IC. Or worse scenario they stop when they see that they arent so good(superior) as they think.

Hanzee: those 5 retris are not all twinks actually only 3 are from our guild, other 2 are levelers, one digned 80 allready. So ppl just know to play..
    so if they arent Immoral, they're not twinks? all 6 of them had 78 set, while u can see in that SS a horde pala with 8k hp...those 3 alliance twinks( from Immoral) arent core members, but still it was 1-1 when IoC popped. Actually when some allies left for IoC, they were replaced by Fiona and Resseting, 2 other ally twinks ( not part of the alliance core)...while horde was only core members

@bilostabilo...supermann is a guy with 78 set, 1000 times better than a 8k hp retri pala ( as u can see in the1 st SS)
    and I posted SS because Sacren started posting after 2 days of alliance losing some bgs...while horde's been losing bad for the last 2 months and u havent seen a SS from me...if u scroll back, u can see Smucha calling for more hordes, but no posts from me tho

to answer ur question, Im pointing the hypocrasy and FAKE NEWS u allies are bringing in MY recruitment thread...

If u check older threads u can see me calling for more twinks, posting SS of the activity, but telling people to roll whatever side they want, because back then horde wasnt dominated like it is now..so u cant say me trying to get skilled players on horde is biased...cause initially I tried to get more players on both sides

Horde are dominating now, maybe some time in future ally will. For now it is how it is
    u are delusional dude if u say that...

Some horda domination right there

check bg chat too and teammates in my group

same bg one flag capped later

PS: check teammates again and check the prots on alliance

the wsg before
    https://postimg.org/image/efetjife3/2fb47bc4/
    check the timer and how many flags were capped + bonus check bg chat and armory that guy, see his weapon enchant

Alliance has the numbers and the skill advantage right now...And it's gonna be even worse when crossrealm hits

PS: Im gonna post some IC screens too cause this guy
    ok post armory links,i wanna see this! From my experience horde on icecrown has all players better,dks,palas,hunts,rogs etc
    so bgs will be balanced.
    must be right....so Ill be bach later with more SS

Check Red Death or Immoral. Both guilds have alot toons from 20-100k HKs. There are few new horde guilds, today few dks from new guild, but they still low on gear or something.
    PSS: do the same thing and check how much hks ur dks have compared to the dks in RD
    Ill save u the trouble...so top 3 dks in Immoral have 44k hks, 29k hks, 10k hks (from a guy with 5 twinks on alliance)
    and top 3dks in RD have 16k hks, 9k hks and 6k hks

5. In other words alliance is losing pt, so if you're making a new twink on lord or buying a character or whatever then make it alliance. the bracket is alive we got bgs everyday.

Crossrealms can be a long way away. so make a twink on lord doesnt matter what faction wins or loses we got bgs that's all that matters

6. ok post armory links,i wanna see this! From my experience horde on icecrown has all players better,dks,palas,hunts,rogs etc
    so bgs will be balanced.
    lol good joke
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was lazy to post these pics, they are couple weeks old but still relevant (sadly):
    Btw do not mind Hanzee, he is really deluded when it comes to faction balance(no offence)

Edited: March 6, 2018

7. Anyhow if u come to Loarderon please note there are also other classes except hunter, rogue and dk.

Peace!
    :D

8. I was lazy to post these pics, they are couple weeks old but still relevant (sadly):
    Btw do not mind Hanzee, he is really deluded when it comes to faction balance(no offence)
    Again with the disinformation...those SS are from 29th of january...so from 29th of january to 5th of march are 2 weeks...also, if I had wheels, I'd be a wagon

and what's to see in this SSs....that RD got 6 79 twinks, none of them plater and Immoral got 4 twinks, 3 of them dks ( not all alliance twinks are in Immoral u know)

btw, when I counted the hks of alliance's dks, I didnt put u in
    so lemme recap:
    1st Winsmoke with 44k hks, 2nd Lovespreads (you) with 34 35k ish hks gotten as human dk and 3rd Westworld with 29k hks
    now link one single 79 dk on horde with anything close to 29k hks...

Also, do u want me to post what Smucha said last night on discord? ( with Smucha's approval ofc )

9. Please leave discord out of this, its easy to pull something out of contest. Dont be like my wife :D
    (please send me on discord about what are you thinking)

so let me recap your recap, you have ONE man that has more HKs then all those 3 dks together:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    Dont forget yourself:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

not less important, you have dedicated healer, nice girl with 65K
    and classic for girls, she got friend so that she isnt bored alone in bgs:
    GIRL POWER! :)
    At this point i dont see reason why to separate DKs from Paladins.

and REAL truth in this post is that 10 loarderon people have more hks then all IC twinks together :)

10. Please leave discord out of this, its easy to pull something out of contest. Dont be like my wife :D
    I'm sending a screenshot to your wife :D.

11. please dont, i let you have more hks in bg ahaha :D

12. Please leave discord out of this, its easy to pull something out of contest. Dont be like my wife :D
    (please send me on discord about what are you thinking)

so let me recap your recap, you have ONE man that has more HKs then all those 3 dks together:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    Dont forget yourself:

not less important, you have dedicated healer, nice girl with 65K
    and classic for girls, she got friend so that she isnt bored alone in bgs:
    GIRL POWER! :)
    At this point i dont see reason why to separate DKs from Paladins.

and REAL truth in this post is that 10 loarderon people have more hks then all IC twinks together :)
    U cant really compare the survivability of a dk with the survivability of a pala...
    ..and if u had checked Sayno, u would see he hit lvl 70 on 18.11.2015...he already had 10k hks by that time...
    than, on the 1st of july 2016 Sayno gets the 25k hks achievement...thats 1/3 of his 100k before any of those dks were here

and Im not pulling anything out of context...Lisqa was asking if there were bgs and u answered "RD doesnt que, just levelers...ally to strong"

I dont get why u keep interfering...alliance's got enough skilled players, horde's the side that needs skilled players
    ( Again if u check older threads u can see me trying to get more people on lord, actually we were all 3 u, me ,love doing that, but I wanst asking themto only join horde, cause back then horde wasnt that much graveyard farmed like it is now )

PS: Im still waiting for a horde dk with at least 29k hks
    PSS : Im gonna be back later with SS from IC for Superpopular

13. U cant really compare the survivability of a dk with the survivability of a pala...
    ..and if u had checked Sayno, u would see he hit lvl 70 on 18.11.2015...he already had 10k hks by that time...
    than, on the 1st of july 2016 Sayno gets the 25k hks achievement...thats 1/3 of his 100k before any of those dks were here

and Im not pulling anything out of context...Lisqa was asking if there were bgs and u answered "RD doesnt que, just levelers...ally to strong"

I dont get why u keep interfering...alliance's got enough skilled players, horde's the side that needs skilled players
    ( Again if u check older threads u can see me trying to get more people on lord, actually we were all 3 u, me ,love doing that, but I wanst asking themto only join horde, cause back then horde wasnt that much graveyard farmed like it is now )

PS: Im still waiting for a horde dk with at least 29k hks
    PSS : Im gonna be back later with SS from IC for Superpopular
    Well i think i dont say anything more on discord game related.
    U pull sentences whole time and post here. Really dont like that.
    Also i hear Lederen is in RD and will start play soon (level 72 atm)
    So u have few very good new players-gladiators (Elipas, Lederen, that new hunt)-gg with this topic afterall :)

for now i am assuming that xrealm wiont happen untill we dont see it work. 2-3 moths are like dog years in wow.

14. interesting :)

but we know that...

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last