1. interesting :)

but we know that...
    It was for the "out of context" guy :D... you know whom I'm talking about.

2. It was for the "out of context" guy :D... you know whom I'm talking about.
    if u check armory u would see those 79s arent well geared and more than half of them have less than 5k hks...for instance seftalia has 7k hks, but more than 5k were before hitting 70, relile has 1.7k and so on...check all of them...actually their hks combined arent even close to ur alliance rogue hks

and I posted SS from actual bgs with alliance having 3dks, 70 resil stacking healer and many other twinks...
    anyway, if u wanted to prove me wrong why didnt u SS the guilds yesterday at 3,4 pm right after u replied to my last forum post??( only horde twink at 3 pm yesterday was amyst, while alliance had u, sacren, a dk and a hunter)

and smucha...u do know Elipas is gonna play alliance when crossrealm comes, so is the hunter that is now in RD
    and I didnt take anything out of context from what u said on discord to lisqa..

Horde in trouble last days..2-3 WOHDO members would be good help
    is this out of context too?

neither Sigo, nor Sacren came to post horde "dominance" here on forum 2 weeks ago

oh and btw, Elipas came on horde here on lord because I asked him to and helped him lvl, otherwise he would have went alliance
    horanita would have done the same...u know that very well
    Edited: March 7, 2018

3. if u check armory u would see those 79s arent well geared and more than half of them have less than 5k hks...for instance seftalia has 7k hks, but more than 5k were before hitting 70, relile has 1.7k and so on...check all of them...actually their hks combined arent even close to ur alliance rogue hks

and I posted SS from actual bgs with alliance having 3dks, 70 resil stacking healer and many other twinks...
    anyway, if u wanted to prove me wrong why didnt u SS the guilds yesterday at 3,4 pm right after u replied to my last forum post??( only horde twink at 3 pm yesterday was amyst, while alliance had u, sacren, a dk and a hunter)

and smucha...u do know Elipas is gonna play alliance when crossrealm comes, so is the hunter that is now in RD
    and I didnt take anything out of context from what u said on discord to lisqa..

is this out of context too?

neither Sigo, nor Sacren came to post horde "dominance" here on forum 2 weeks ago

oh and btw, Elipas came on horde here on lord because I asked him to and helped him lvl, otherwise he would have went alliance
    horanita would have done the same...u know that very well

I should take SS yesterday with FOUR damn rogues on me, and horde dominance-would be nice. but we dont complain,we go Hyal, had some fun and ok.
    Seftalia is really good lock, about Occu rank IMO.

I dont know about Elipas cause i dont know the guy except he is very good dk. I am kinda shure he will pick weaker side to play.
    Horanita asked me to buy my hunt but i cant sell my baby. So she buyed horde toon AND day after says in our guild:
    Sorry guys, i didnt know that horde is so strong. i would never buy horde if i knew that. Hers words ;)
    Feel free to check with her.

i take few SS from bgs next few days.

Xrealm is still open topic. Noone knows what is goin to happen and IF its goin to work (and ofc possible vote results). I vote FOR.

I really dont expect too much people from IC. maybe first week or so, IDK.

Let me recap: last year IMO horde dominated like 60-70% of time. We had 2-3 weeks of great period but it waz time when u hitted us so strong and long that even your core officers started to make ally toons, right?

This is going nowhere so i let you recruit more members cause after all, that is purpose of this topic.

Smuc over and out.
    Edited: March 7, 2018

4. Dont bother anymore Smucha, he is the only guy who thinks Horde are loosing badly. The rest all know how it is, they dont even bother commenting on it. Like I said last time, it is how it is. Lets end this topic now. And for anyone who wishes to twink on 70-79 Lordaeron is the place to be. We have active bracket and would love to see more players. If you want to roll Alliance speak to members of IMMORAL.

5. Let me recap: last year IMO horde dominated like 60-70% of time. We had 2-3 weeks of great period but it waz time when u hitted us so strong and long that even your core officers started to make ally toons, right?.
    when u 1st came with ur hunt, yea horde was winning, but things have changed a lot since then...that's why I made this horde recruitment thred in the 1st place
    and for the last time...I started posting again here after Sacren posted SS about alliance losing for 2 days, when horde lost the whole month of february and noone posted anything aboot that
    hordes are keep making allies, it's a trend actually," hey im gy farmed by allies, im gonna make a toon and go help them"

This is going nowhere so i let you recruit more members cause after all, that is purpose of this topic.
    tbh, I cant recall any player that said he came horde because of this post

Dont bother anymore Smucha, he is the only guy who thinks Horde are loosing badly. The rest all know how it is, they dont even bother commenting on it.
    dude, the simple fact that most of the replies are from allies is an indication of alliance having more twinks

and Im still waiting for a horde dk with more than 20k hks kills

6. and about crossrealm...let me tell u a little story...
    R U ready kids?? AYE AYE CAPTAIN

It was the beggining of 2015 when molten was replaced by his evil twin brother warmane and for the twinks it was a heavy blow, cause they had to start over...when players decided that 70s would go on ragnaros and 79s on deathwing, I asked former 79 ragnaros twinks to make some horde toons, cause I knew the situation of old lord twinks and that many of them wouldnt come back...in the end it turns out I was right and u'll see why

players who had twinks back then know what happened...there weren't bgs cause there werent any hordes
    but dont take it from me....see for urself forum posts from 2015

well I knew this would happen...I warned you and asked that some of the former ragnaros twinks to roll some hordes...but these brainiacs, elupas and promoted said

Originally Posted by Elipas
    OFC,he has no idea what he is talking about... horde always were to many :P
    Well, go and tell this to Hordes, if you can find them lol
    original post here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=290027
    or this:
    As you can see from the title hordes really need new twinks so everybody who is interested in twinking at 70 or 78-79 please /whisper Valirya, Pupy, Selenne, Ronvaiden or Led and yeah join their guild

NIGHTBANEFTW
    check this one too: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=295229

TL;DR...I asked former ragnaros 79s to create horde toons, but they all went ally and the 79 bracket slowly died because horde side didnt have enough ( some of them, allies like Hyper, Aluvon, even Elipasta aka Armasar, transferred to horde in an attempt to make it active, but it was too late...bracket was already dead)....

And thats the story of 79s deathwing twinks in 2015
    End of part one

7. Like i said, we need some new faces.
    When i see who plays i allready know what will happend:

helbra, Khione and meatshields stack together
    Amyst, Sloi,Lazzy(Rakky :D) clean clothers or isolated from group - oneshots
    Armasar will attack me if possible cause im dead in few globals :D
    Saynootodrugg will pop wings, do top hks and run
    Archa, Portnoy classic stick behind meat and cleans everything up.
    Steejans, is very persistent guy, he try FC over and over, u dont apriciate it. He has won alot bgs.

etc.

i know its same on other side...

8. now fast forward to 2016...in the spring it is announced the merge between Deathwing and Ragnaros into the new Icecrown realm
    so...70s were united with the 79s
    bgs started going again...but like every love story, it had to end
    wsgs popped for like a month or two...starting from the end of june 2016, eventually slowly dying in august...IMO the 70s kept it active, cause there werent that many 79s...that until the 70s got sick of the 79s ruining bgs for them...( except the resil stacking healers, they were fine)
    at that time I just hit 70 on lord and saw that the 79 bracket was active...and I started promoting lordaeron here on forum
    not only on the forum but also on IC I tried to get 79s to play on lordaeron...only Lovespreads and Dreamix responded, with only Lovespreads actually leveling a horde shaman, only to go and play more on alliance

3rd revival of IC was in the spring of 2017 and that was because Lederen brought like 7 or 8 friends (to horde) from his 80 raiding guild...if it wasnt for him, we wouldnt have gotten bgs

Now, Im afraid that what happened after the merge of DW and Ragna is going to happen after the crossrealm, because there is no horde on IC atm, only alliance

these SS are from Sunday at 6 pm server time IC realm

( carried is alliance twink guild, young brutal beautiful is horde-- and the other twink on horde besides, monsteer, me has alliance toon)

also if u go back, u can see my post like 30 mins after( around 7pm) on lordaeron realm alliance having 5 dks ( only 3 were twinks) and with Ionized 70 resilience stacking healer

now SS from last night on IC:

keep in mind that Fightingcait and Monsteer have alliance toons
    be my guest and armory those alliance players...u will see they're all twinks - 2 hunts, 2 prot wars, 1 prot pala
    those are different SS from sunday march the 4th and yesterday march the 7th...

So...when crossrealm is gonna happen, alliance is gonna get even more prot wars, dks and hunts...while horde's meatshields...well I dont think Ive ever heard of those around here on Lord

To summarize...like I said back in 2015 that horde's gonna get overwhelmed ( and I was right)...Im saying it again now. I want to be wrong but I really doubt it

Monsteer on IC: RIP Horde 2018...thats gonna be a real thing by the end of the year if things keep going this way

9. Like i said, we need some new faces.
    When i see who plays i allready know what will happend:

helbra, Khione and meatshields stack together
    Amyst, Sloi,Lazzy(Rakky :D) clean clothers or isolated from group - oneshots
    Armasar will attack me if possible cause im dead in few globals :D
    Saynootodrugg will pop wings, do top hks and run
    Archa, Portnoy classic stick behind meat and cleans everything up.
    Steejans, is very persistent guy, he try FC over and over, u dont apriciate it. He has won alot bgs.

etc.

i know its same on other side...
    Yes, we need new faces...that why I tried to recruit people from IC and thats why I made this thread
    and again u cant compare a 25-30k hp prot war and its ability to hold with clothers and rogues

I admit we need better teamwork, we're doing duels/arenas when we can...but also we need more skilled players....cause when we are against a combo of 3 uh dks, 2 prot wars/ or retris while in the back u have hunters or whatever rdps and 70s stacking resilience is almost impossible to win...
    do u see where I am getting at...ofc not every night u get that combo, but horde's never ever got this combo : 3 very good dks, 2 prots (one with 30k hp) and a 70 resilience priest healer here on lord...only 70 resilience healer is chromagus who is inactive atm and who played alliance in the past

Anyway this constant drama is not gonna get us more players...

10. if i wna twink on lord what faction should i roll?????????????????????????????????? :)

11. if i wna twink on lord what faction should i roll?????????????????????????????????? :)
    cmon...u can do better trolling than that

12. so should i roll alliance or i should roll horde

13. @alroy i can't tell if you're being serious but rolling alliance is what's needed currently for the bracket

14. Today horde downed KJ/Kalecgos for the first time. it'll be on farm from now on.

15. Grat!I have a feeling drop rate buggy or broke on some bosses in swp :kalecgos have token drops only like felmyst(who can be buggy sometimes) and kj. hadnt a single weapon drops on 4. kill on aly side

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last