1. Today horde downed KJ/Kalecgos for the first time. it'll be on farm from now on.

GZ!
    It seems we have done it at same time :)
    All shijatty drops tho...:/

2. I'm playing horde and I can not agree with the Axis. I think Alliance needs a little more new players.Do we have more players? Yes. Do we have more victories? Yes. But every day there are 2-3h when we lose everything. Let me give you an example when Lisqa come to play we lose almost every bg(90%+).I do not know why this is happening, but unfortunately it is true. I do not know why she is not active more, but I'm glad:)) I even noticed that Alliance game is better when they have just 1 strong player(known player) in bg.

conclusion: We need new players to be active, and choose the side you like(A) :D

3. Today horde downed KJ/Kalecgos for the first time. it'll be on farm from now on.
    I'm on TV! (dead)

4. situation is unchanged :D we need more active twinks on aly side

5. i wna twink on lord but lvling is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg :@

6. With heirlooms is so fast lvling 8. character (mage) atm so dont tell me its slow :d

7. And if u lvling as tank or heal its more faster with rdf

8. It's slow for Iceclowners. ;) Including myself.

9. it seems horde have all the most active that twink and alliance have a few.. horde has 4 - 5 active twinks, alliance has 2
    maybe one day i will go 79s, instead of one of the only active 19 on alliance with 25k+... who knows ?

10. situation is unchanged :D we need more active twinks on aly side
    funny that u didnt post last nights activity...or ABs on peak time today...
    ur screens are either early when there arent twinks on either side or really late when ally twinks log out so horde could get some wins
    no SS during peak times
    Edited: March 18, 2018

11. U talk about this Hanzee? :D

Sad but Immoral members are more inactives than rd members...

12. And when rd have 4-5 active healers we have 0 active healer (main character) in the guild

13. It's very simple Alliance needs more twinks that are active more than once a week. yes you have a strong core when all the right people log at the same time but as of the 6/7 days a week horde wins.

Make a 79 twink on Lordaeron experience some good quite often popping bgs. only problem is there's many leavers and people that give up too easily. in a bracket effort must be put. Win or lose

To all of those considering maybe it's time ot move on to 80 instead of 79. you cannot give up on the best bracket that'll ever exist remember everything even wow has ups and downs. i've heard horde has been losing for 6 months and now yes they're ahead. but that only means Alliance needs to step up and work together. not leave and complain. i tell Red Death members this everyday aswell leavers and excuses will not get us anywhere we keep trying. so Alliance will soonish start the stomping mark my words it wont be long.
    Edited: March 30, 2018

14. And activity difference in peak time:
    Rd:

Immoral:

15. Again Sacren, u only post when it suits u
    Now, my turn
    this next SS was taken on monday, the 19th of march...that was ONE DAY AFTER U POSTED HERE ON FORUM "SITUATION UNCHANGED FOR ALLIANCE"

no of alliance twinks was actually 22 ( 18 immorals + 4 non immorals)...but even if I wanted to, i couldnt fit 22 players in a single search
    alliance could have filled 2 full wsgs and still have 2 twinks left out
    meanwhile on horde

9 79s

now Sacren...u were online then, as u can clearly see ur name...but ofc u didnt SS that and post it here...ur intentions are not biased at all

TL;DR Alliance is winning during peak times like 80% of the bgs, while horde wins after their players log out...

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last