1. if u log in right now, 10:10 AM server time, and check both sides u will see 4 twinks on alliance and 0 on horde

2. Because I doubt you are gonna post any screenshots from this weekend, I'm gonna do that for u Sacren
    1st two SS are with the courtesy of some guildie
    hours 6:30 pm ST and 7:15 pm ST...in the 1st one surprise surprise 3 resto dudus

now SS taken by me
    on alliance there are 5 platers, 4 of them DKs and 4 healers/// the clock reads 8:11 pm ST

another bg, on alliance there are 6 platers, 5 healers....hour is 8:40 pm Server time

last SS..on alliance 7 twinks and 3 healers///and only 3 twinks on horde...(guy in my group was off for half of the bg)...hour is 9:31 pm server time

There were more, but Im not gonna flood the forum
    Win/lose ratio, on saturday, for horde was 20% win / 80% loss

I dont think there is anything more relevant about number of twinks than a saturday evening
    Edited: April 1, 2018

3. and today we had the following:
    6pm server time 3 twinks on horde and 11 on alliance ( ur 70 included)///oh and 5 platers on alliance

lets log an hour later maybe we will get something different...uh-oh....noo...2 twinks on horde and 7 on alliance

well damn...maybe in the next hour we get some more...oh noes...1 twink on horde, 6 on alliance

I rest my case

so when u said situation unchanged...u were actually right...but the situation is unchanged for horde//cause since october, when I first made this thread, horde barely got any new twinks...
    and u allies are always sabotaging me...I dont know if u are trolling or u are trying to destroy the bracket...cause if things keep going this way, combined with crossrealm it will ruin any chance of us having balanced bgs and 79 twinking will eventually die

So, if u are NOT a scrub player, have a decent knowledge of PvP and u consider twinking, come on Horde Lordaeron...guild Red Death will help u gear and even lvl ur twink
    Most wanted classes are meatshields ( cause horde lacks meatshields) --> that's DKs and Protwars mainly, but feel free to roll any class u are comfortable with
    Over and out

4. So, if u are NOT a scrub player, have a decent knowledge of PvP and u consider twinking, come on Horde Lordaeron...guild Red Death will help u gear and even lvl ur twink
    I guess i'm going alliance :(

5. Except you forgot to mention they were doing SWP not pvping :D. You can rest as many cases as you want(reality check would be more appropriate) - your opinions hardly matter as you were the only one calling for horde reinforcements when horde used to have twice as many twinks online at any time of the day :P

Nowadays, bgs are balanced more than ever, both sides can win...I guess you just got used to horde winning 24/7. Losing is part of life, you know.
    Edited: April 2, 2018

6. Except you forgot to mention they were doing SWP not pvping :D. You can rest as many cases as you want(reality check would be more appropriate) - your opinions hardly matter as you were the only one calling for horde reinforcements when horde used to have twice as many twinks online at any time of the day :P.
    except they were doing SWP, because there were no hordes.
    reality check would be that I was the first and only one promoting this bracket...and in october, when I originally made this thread, horde didnt have twice as many twinks as alliance...

Nowadays, bgs are balanced more than ever, both sides can win...I guess you just got used to horde winning 24/7. Losing is part of life, you know
    besides the fact that u've been inactive, u can clearly see from this screenshots ( SSs that are in the span of 3 hours ) that horde is losing hard during peak times with so many platers and healers on alliance....horde is only winning when allies log out

what really rustles my jimmies is that the likes of u and Sacren deliberately lie about the numbers and activity...
    the hypocrisy of u guys is unreal
    so now stop trolling

in the end...Im still waiting for u allies to link any horde DK with more than 20k hks

7. Also...even if I somehow manage to get some players on horde, they will probably go alliance afterall for no apparent reason...
    well, probably to play on the winning side, as this is what two-siders usually do
    *wink wink

8. Maybe people roll alliance because the horde guild is full of snowflakes who will gquit/gkick when something upsets them?

like a nasty nasty boii....

9. Maybe people roll alliance because the horde guild is full of snowflakes who will gquit/gkick when something upsets them?

like a nasty nasty boii....
    Aww, you poor thing. /pat
    It's true our guild is not the place for you, but you know, you can start your own - <Trolls and Cancer-wishers> :))

10. are you pretending myself and elipas weren't kicked for being pro-cross realm?

and <Carried> is the place for all twinks with thick skin.

11. <Trolls and Cancer-wishers> :))
    I think I just found the perfect guild name for my 79 twink STV lowbie gank sqaud

12. I guess Ally suck :/
    noone has been kicked but no ic players.. :(

13. I guess Ally suck :/
    noone has been kicked but no ic players.. :(
    DonĀ“t worry... they are digging their own graves with this elitist attitude. After the merge Icc players will simply switch back to their ally chars.

@hanzee: horde can fill AB full with twinks, yet somehow ally is the winning side...stay safe in your bubble :D

14. Why are hordes best players outside of Red Death? there's led's priest, that sham "cold" and that frost mage who loves to spam r1 frostbolt carrying hordeside while red death get caught up in lower mid fighting levellers...

15. I was really expecting to see something amazing from that pala with over 100k hks.

I've always said that hks's =/= skill and last night proved it. I was watching with high hopes for Saynotodrugs and instead of anything amazing I saw a tard pala running at me with wings on, which was purged before he got near me and my teammates were able to take him out (despite their high amount of healers he LoS'd them all)

Horde side mvps: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile

rest were trash and/or levellers,

again totally unbiased because led screws over everyone and I don't know the other 2.

Thanks,

Take care,

Your friend forever, (fu Led)

Crymore.

First ... 61415161718 ... Last