1. @Crymore today is AB CTA now this is always a fiesta you'll love it. it is what it is, all i hope is that we get together and work together. when you finally reach 78 and get some proper gear crymore and guide Alliance to victory with your map movement hordes wont stand a chance. like i said earlier on this forum post yes horde is winning atm but the storm is rising. so if horde doesnt start working together as a team we wont win any bgs for a long time.

2. @Crymore today is AB CTA now this is always a fiesta you'll love it. it is what it is, all i hope is that we get together and work together. when you finally reach 78 and get some proper gear crymore and guide Alliance to victory with your map movement hordes wont stand a chance. like i said earlier on this forum post yes horde is winning atm but the storm is rising. so if horde doesnt start working together as a team we wont win any bgs for a long time.
    Hey, first let me say nice to play "with" you. I respect that some of IC people leveled toons to play BG-s with us.
    Now, reality is that Ally really need more people. I don´t say so because i play on that side but our game comes to 1-2 hour daily where we can win.
    Rest of day is marked as Horde time.

Ye i know that some people(Axis) would like to change this. I also hear alot "when xrealm comes...". Yesterday at peak hours Carried waz empty - noone there.
    And ofc there is no confirmation about xrealm lately.
    ewen worse one of best dk-s that i know hit 80 yesterday.

Either u wait levelers to log bgs or we need more people. Being in bg with 71-73 vs full bg of twinked 79 not fun at all.
    And ofc 5 of 10 twinks are shadow priests. There are classes that use more than 4 buttons u know?

Think about that.

BR Smuch
    Edited: April 12, 2018

3. This bracket is gonna die soon too, Lordaeron has a lot of twinks, but most are on horde. Yesterday Lovespreads hit 80 and he is first of many who plan to do it once they get some gear for 80. Ppl dont wanna log in and enter bg with 8-9 twinks on horde side and loose all the time. Horde are getting more and more twinks every day while ally are loosing their core players. Selendis and Sacren are no longer playing as much as they used to already... Logging in to get farmed by horde is not what ppl want to do(shocking). And Hanzee you are the only 1 who thinks horde need more ppl. Soon ally will stop playing or hit 80. I will ding too, just need to farm some gold for battered hilt. Good luck to you all, what happened on ic is gonna happen here too. Soon you will all farm low lvl in bgs for 1 hr a day, till they stop queing...

4. I'm lvling a character on Alliance atm. lvl 60 as of now. sad to hear that Lovespreads decided to ding 80. just as sad other people want to do the same. where are the fighers. where are the core people making a stand. where's the strife of wanting to improve together managing to win a bg against other people? it's not just about numbers. it's about teamwork. to me it seems like you're all in 1 big guild but all playing alone. you all talk about icecrown players coming outnumbering you. that's straight up wrong maths. we're 4 from icecrown on Horde side. Wratheus, cold,sneakwood and myself. and i'm the only one of us 4 who plays consistently.
    in short. you have the people you have the classes. you have no ambition and you're not eager to improve.

5. I'm lvling a character on Alliance atm. lvl 60 as of now. sad to hear that Lovespreads decided to ding 80. just as sad other people want to do the same. where are the fighers. where are the core people making a stand. where's the strife of wanting to improve together managing to win a bg against other people? it's not just about numbers. it's about teamwork. to me it seems like you're all in 1 big guild but all playing alone. you all talk about icecrown players coming outnumbering you. that's straight up wrong maths. we're 4 from icecrown on Horde side. Wratheus, cold,sneakwood and myself. and i'm the only one of us 4 who plays consistently.
    in short. you have the people you have the classes. you have no ambition and you're not eager to improve.
    we fight for long time. Please dont talk about fighters etc, u are here for month or 2. in period over a year we had ONE good month.
    rest is all one-2 hour daily what we may win.
    And then strong horde say they dont log in, cowards, licking their wounds, and in bgs were 10H vs 4A.
    let us have 10+people most of evening and then we talk.
    thereare more that u counted, u forget horanita, armasar etc.
    Ye thats allready approx. 6 players to allready overpowered horde.
    Ok horanita buyed priest from me so he played few days on our side and im glad he finally has seen how is playing on ally.
    Guild is empty, noone to play here.
    so ye, this is done deal. Maybe xrealm saves something. we will see.
    alot goes 80, i personally dont have time for that dungeon/gearing ****, thats why i stick here but thats not important.

Enjoy.
    Edited: April 12, 2018

6. I was really expecting to see something amazing from that pala with over 100k hks.

I've always said that hks's =/= skill and last night proved it. I was watching with high hopes for Saynotodrugs and instead of anything amazing I saw a tard pala running at me with wings on, which was purged before he got near me and my teammates were able to take him out (despite their high amount of healers he LoS'd them all)

Horde side mvps: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile

rest were trash and/or levellers,

again totally unbiased because led screws over everyone and I don't know the other 2.

Thanks,

Take care,

Your friend forever, (fu Led)

Crymore.
    Shieeeet man!
    You went hard!
    I guess i really need to leave Red Death if i want to improve!
    You dissed us good, it's hurtin.
    *sad*

7. 9 twinks vs Cold and i. We switched faction to get some battlegrounds going and we've not seen the shadow of any other alliance twink with us yet. Alliance side needs twink badly. if you're making a twink or if you have the money to faction change i'd suggest you to do so. so we can get battlegrounds instead of running around in circles in Dalaran

8. Situation is unchanged. Horde gets 2 new twinks everyday alliance loses 2 by the day. the bracket is dying. we NEED more Alliance twinks

9. Situation is unchanged. Horde gets 2 new twinks everyday alliance loses 2 by the day. the bracket is dying. we NEED more Alliance twinks
    Bracket dying because of Alliance killing it!

10. Bracket dying because of Alliance killing it!
    Il make some SS today so all see sitution.
    But yes,horde funny overpowered.
    Hordies whispering me whole time why we dont que...gues what,noone there.

IF u wonna play in THIS bracket really dont go horde. Ally have instant que because horde quantity is like x3(or more)
    I am not talking about RD, there are alot more guilds with strong-stronger players, not just one guild.(beast within, remember my name, is infinity etc)

Ally pritty much dont have twinks outside IMMORAL (respect to Paradise and Cold for changing factions), maybe few-i am sorry if i didnt noticed. So basically we are like max 5-6 people ONLINE.
    Almost all Ally core is gone. Selendis,Sacren,Winsmoke and Lisqa (barely playing). 2 platers dinged 80 this week.

I hear alot about Xrealm, .....when xrealm comes...
    Guess what, not single word lately about that. Nothing from GMs, no fixed dates. They have told us it will be for 2 months before 3 months...so..

This is not Crying or naything, just reality check.
    So if you are rolling horde you actually waste your time. Its criticall state and about to die
    Now do whatever u like.

Cheers from Smuc!
    Edited: April 25, 2018

11. Who are you, sir, to question Hanzee´s statement that horde needs more players?? How dare you!! Everyone and their mother knows that horde needs more dks and hunters!

12. Who are you, sir, to question Hanzee´s statement that horde needs more players?? How dare you!! Everyone and their mother knows that horde needs more dks and hunters!
    At the end of BG click on top deaths, I am the first one on the list :D

edit: u dinged 80 too, u traitor :D
    Edited: April 25, 2018

13. I really don`t know why you put so many hopes in Crossrealm BG`s as i see so many names here that I know that only 1 thought cross my mind now: 79`ers from Icecrown = 79`ers from Lordaeron.

Also at the moment Icecrown` bg`s are kinda dead, no 70 twinks are on whatsoever, and if they are, u can find them in wpvp in Sholazar or Borean Tundra to gather some HK`s or cause they`re bored of waaay too much LOD.
    I also waited forward for the Xrealm BG`s, but seeing this thread and the s**it you guys spit on each other, I`m starting to ask myself if i really want that now.

PS: The fun in twinking has died.

14. Cross realm will never happen LOL dont wait for it.

First ... 71516171819 ... Last