1. May 30, 2018  
    I've found there to be balance in Warsong Gulch and a complete unbalance in the 15 man battlegrounds.

But that's to be expected when Immoral have 7 online in Eots and RD have almost a premade.

And the players who went from Horde to Alliance are better players, playing objectively and trying to win. However I'd only seen Cold in 1 bg with myself since then.

Alliance badly need ranged MS, tanks and healers. It's populated by people who love support classes (myself) rather than the most effective classes. Horde are running 3 healers as if this is lvl 80 on Icecrown, while Alliance have 1 hunter with Aimed shot, and we wonder why we can't build up any pressure.

My thoughts

With love

Your friend, truly,

Crymorefgts.

2. May 30, 2018  
    Its not only the lack of twink, ally as a whole need to play as a team more. lots off ppl are just running farming kills, only a few of us are trying to play objectives. its frustrating to always be the one who has to carry flag back to base, attacking enemy flag carry with only 2 ppl next to me, call inc ( and only those 2 ppl show). but the point is that it is unbalanced. today as ally we have been winning most during day(not many horde twinks), at night they all log in and its a **** show for ally. total farmfest for horde... thing about ally is, we cant afford to loose anymore twinks. Thats why ledern, smucha and myself are making posts about recruiting. we honestly have nothing against you guys, we are just trying to keep our side of the bracket alive

3. May 30, 2018  
    But to say that horde have no good players is just stupid, Lazaka on all chars is always ccing the right ppl, horde capped 1000x simply becouse he/she was in the way of ally, amyst has insane burst and knows how to play well, westworld also has his horde hunter and is by far hardest person to go against in bg, tone of heals, disc priests and ofc chromagus who is pain to kill in 1v1 and knows how to carry flag and kite, saynotodrugg mostly plays ret but is supporting his team and dispelling from heals all the time. spqr, mikeportnoy... there are many more. and icecrown players vs lord players is stupid comparasment, we are all playing on lord now, best just face it now... crossrealm is still far away and IF it comes its not gonna stay becouse of obvious advantage ic has over lord. im not against it, but whole concept of it never made much sense at all

4. May 31, 2018  
    My thoughts about 70-79.
    1. We need back 152-154++ pvp offset items such as (cloak, neck, rings) with resilience stats
    2. Arena for 70-79 players on Arena Points with rating system (like on 80). This feature bring us a4 - 159 item lvl sets for all classes except DK.
    Personally i would use only chest + shoulder, or chest + head - gives more resielence + socket manipulation + meta in head (if you are not doing Engineering or has'nt a head (164 lvl item) with meta from Kiljaeden (last boss in Sunwell Plateau)
    3.More peoples for both sides. Recruiting is a good thing - more peoples, more fun, more possibilities. Personally i think we all have extremely small amount of active and inactive players for the both sides. For me bracket live when we all can able to gather for Alterac Valley full of twinks 40/40 (without lowbies and noobs) When Alliance side or Horde side can hold in their guilds average amount of people up to the 20+ active in any time online that would be nice.
    We all must advertise peoples on this bracket through the forum (posts, screenshots, why "you should play on 70-79" and etc) Through the game - spamming in LFG advertisment, whispering to players who has 75+ lvl and proposing them to stay on 79 and many other ways.
    4. Cross BG system....
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    What we all achieved
    1. RDF - good implemented feature (now we all can collect budges)
    2. Items from Wintergrasp.
    ++++++++++++++++++++

To all who thinks is a bad idea or whatever. Write your strong arguments before criticize me.

5. May 31, 2018  
    Your idea isn't bad... it just won't happen, you are expecting a lot.

And being honest I should quit this game since there's no ****ing clue or news about xrealm and Lordaeron sucks by itself.

Have fun guys.

6. May 31, 2018  
    Why does Lordaeron sucks? because Aluvon decided to not go over with you or your carried 'buddies'? here we have bgs everyday many of them. yes alliance is outnumbered but that'll soon enough change but not by people quitting. idk where does this statement suddenly come from hyper?

7. June 1, 2018  
    Why does Lordaeron sucks? Led this is not the same Lordaeron you used to play, it changed, now its full of ******s who get jizzled when they see a random paladin with a high ammount of hks.

AYFKM????

Since when having lots of hks makes you pro?

And for the record, I tought we shared the same ideas, the community sucks, the guild sucks, having twinks spread on different guilds or having no guild at all sucks, damnit!

That's why I love carried, I can honestly say 90% of the twinks on IC are there, meanwhile we struggle a lot when its CTA on any bg that is not WSG because we ALWAYS get queued with lvlers, yet you guys say "It is normal to get queued with lvlers" "that's something good because it keeps the bracket alive"

GO TO HELL.

8. June 1, 2018  
    Why does Lordaeron sucks? Led this is not the same Lordaeron you used to play, it changed, now its full of ******s who get jizzled when they see a random paladin with a high ammount of hks.

AYFKM????

Since when having lots of hks makes you pro?

And for the record, I tought we shared the same ideas, the community sucks, the guild sucks, having twinks spread on different guilds or having no guild at all sucks, damnit!

That's why I love carried, I can honestly say 90% of the twinks on IC are there, meanwhile we struggle a lot when its CTA on any bg that is not WSG because we ALWAYS get queued with lvlers, yet you guys say "It is normal to get queued with lvlers" "that's something good because it keeps the bracket alive"

GO TO HELL.
    I really dont understand you,
    when u log in guild you are ok, but everywhere else u **** on us.
    Idk, if you have so much hate make another guild and play like pro there. it costs 10G.
    Or log carried and be happy with 2 bg pop weekly.

U have gathered more hks this few weeks then half of your 100+member guild have all together.
    u play with 0 resi, without trinket, healing you is pain but noone complains, we just play.
    so please get to earth, u fly too high.
    I will not tolerate that someone insults my good Guild buddys for cost having bgs and not be outnumbered by horde.
    Edited: June 1, 2018

9. June 1, 2018  
    Lvlers are essential to any twink bracket that exist. yes IMMORAL is not perfect but what guild is. where humans are flaws exist. we have bgs daily that's what matters not gathering all twinks or having a good guild or whatever it is your problem is. The community is small but great. it's not the same Lordaeron no ofc not Icecrown is not the same as Ragnaros was. things change people move on. yet 79 is 79. now stop all this bull**** crying and go bgs

10. June 1, 2018  
    What a high price IMMORAL has to pay for a couple more BG wins. Icecrown newcomers insulting your core members, insulting your guild in general, complaining about lack of teamplay, stupidity, or pretending to own the bracket. I'm glad you speak up, Smuch. Love you.

The different mentalities are becoming a serious issue. I've always said Icecrowners don't belong here. Call me names if you will, whatever.
    I switched to Lordaeron from Icecrown because I was sick of these people. A "wrong" talent point will get you insulted. PvP'ing for fun isn't allowed, you have to be a pawn. You clone the highest rated player, or else you're trash. If you don't Caps Lock, you do it wrong. Make a mistake and people wish you cancer, tell you they ****ed your mother last night or talk **** about your race or nationality.

Crymore and Hyper now both mentioned Drugg with his high number of HK, how he's supposedly trash and doesn't meet their expectations. Well guess what, nobody cares, and nobody should care. He played a lot of BGs, so he has a lot of HK. That's it. He doesn't have to have 'the' talent build, 'the' rotation, 'the' map movement. He just plays. He doesn't brag about skill, or HK, so he doesn't need your attitude. You're behaving like teenage boys jealous of a grown dick. Pathetic. Lordaeron is about having fun. We like it comfy, casual, friendly. The old Lordaeron was the same, before Warsong and Deathwing transfers killed it.

Look at your precious Icecrown. Loads of geared twinks on both sides, yet no BGs. Lack of sentiment, loyalty and a ****load of toxic attitude killed your bracket. And instead of learning from it like good boys, you try to bring it over to us. All we needed were more Alliance twinks that were active during late European hours. Alliance's new "saviours" should go back to riding their Spectral Tigers around Dalaran. Call me racist, but we're a different breed.

P.S: Although we lost nearly every BG yesterday, most of us and you enjoyed it, I guess. Had it been Horde winning instead, queues would have died after two BGs, but maybe one day we'll fix that :P

TL;DR: If you want to twink here, you're welcome to do so. Play how you like, enjoy yourself. Don't let these people make you believe that you're expected to be something you're not if you want to twink.

I'm so ****ing out of this now... :D
    Edited: June 1, 2018

11. June 1, 2018  
    Maybe people like you, who left Icecrown to play Lord Horde and farm alliance levelers, are the really toxic people here?

Caps lock shouting isn't myself of Hypers way of doing things, and spamming emotes isn't mines. I will provide counter arguments if you're making good points, and if you're talking trash I will return it (whether you can handle it or whether you need to gkick/discordkick).

And when Saynotodrugs had his forum post for 100k hks I congratulated him because I like him for his attitude to queuing bgs.

I've provided an analysis of how Alliance are getting stomped on 15 man bgs and you're just seeing the implications of what I've posted on forums.

So we shall not be queuing 15 man bgs if we have <10 players on Alliance side, but we will see some of you (10 at the most) in Warsong Gulch, you can call that toxic but I don't expect Eots to pop when there's only 7 on H side either.

And anybody can be free to play any rotation/setup they want you're saying, but that sounds great when you have 3 people queuing as healer, 3 hunters and 1 DK every day because it's what they want.

There's my take on your opinion,

Shove it up where you will,

Your friend,

To all twinks, (even irl kind like Yathis)

Crymore x o x o xx oo x

12. June 2, 2018  
    I believe your behaviour is very immature Hyper, but please try to refrain yourself from insoulting your guild mates, who have been keeping this bracket and guild alive 2 years before you got here. We have all agreed that drama is very bad for either side, and its in everyone's best interest to make sure that people who are willing to twink but unsure if it's worth it see us in the best light possible. Nobody is going to like constant fighting and trash talking, and if you think that only means Lordaeron you are very wrong. What you and some like you say here shows what kind of people play in IC. So no need to wonder why the bracket died out. there is difference between trolling and just toxic additude. I believe that is beneath you, and if you so want to play IC than by all means feel free to. Nobody is going to keep you at gun point i promise

13. June 2, 2018  
    I believe your behaviour is very immature Hyper, but please try to refrain yourself from insoulting your guild mates, who have been keeping this bracket and guild alive 2 years before you got here. We have all agreed that drama is very bad for either side, and its in everyone's best interest to make sure that people who are willing to twink but unsure if it's worth it see us in the best light possible. Nobody is going to like constant fighting and trash talking, and if you think that only means Lordaeron you are very wrong. What you and some like you say here shows what kind of people play in IC. So no need to wonder why the bracket died out. there is difference between trolling and just toxic additude. I believe that is beneath you, and if you so want to play IC than by all means feel free to. Nobody is going to keep you at gun point i promise
    Shame on you Hyper, shame!

14. June 3, 2018  
    The different mentalities are becoming a serious issue.
    Lol, or not. Actually i'm very sad when i see comments like this above.
    Uptight nerds with patience to level HC realm char, calculated they have better chance here with no skills vs. icecrown full of "lazy donors" :D
    Btw. All propaganda about Alliance need more 79's. Today Immoral had 15 online when most of Horde rolled to Alliance toons. No healers at Horde, Alliance had full premades with superb heals.
    Only propaganda for more food to Alliance table.

EDIT:
    Now almost year after, reading this thread i must say how right you were.
    At that time, contempt and understatement of the Icecrowners in general was excessive. Personally i play and love both servers, Lordaeron and Icecrown from day zero, and for me this was a sensitive trigger.
    Edited: August 20, 2019

15. June 3, 2018  
    Lol, or not. Actually i'm very sad when i see comments like this above.
    Uptight nerds with patience to level HC realm char, calculated they have better chance here with no skills vs. icecrown full of "lazy donors" :D
    Btw. All propaganda about Alliance need more 79's. Today Immoral had 15 online when most of Horde rolled to Alliance toons. No healers at Horde, Alliance had full premades with superb heals.
    Only propaganda for more food to Alliance table.
    would be nice to know who speaks..

First ... 91718192021 ... Last