1. June 3, 2018  
    Yes the last 2-3 days alliance indeed has been winning. today Selendis came back after 2 months off. so we're getting some old faces/new back which is finally something. but that still doesnt cut that horde has more twinks. the composition is ALL about luck. does ally has frontline does horde has heals. do we have rogue burts do we not. we'll see if we'll be able to enter Call to arms Arathi basin tomorrow. since last 2 cta ab we got our *** kicked lol. will be interesting to see if the cta is even fixed

2. June 3, 2018  
    does ally has frontline does horde has heals. do we have rogue burts do we not.
    what the **** does that mean?
    what is the most needed on alliance? ccers or dks?

3. June 3, 2018  
    Alliance is in dire need of Mages/warlocks/shamans.

4. June 4, 2018  
    would be nice to know who speaks..
    It's me Duubadaaba. I am many ;)

5. June 4, 2018  

6. June 4, 2018  
    It's me Duubadaaba. I am many ;)
    ... "Resistance is futile"

:D

7. June 4, 2018  
    Your calculations are correct
    Hyper bring sauce and grabito to play wow again!

8. June 5, 2018  
    Yesterday´s BGs showed us real picture that horde have waay more twinks then ally.
    Ally need more, we can pair horde only in wsg.

BR

9. June 5, 2018  
    Yesterday´s BGs showed us real picture that horde have waay more twinks then ally.
    Ally need more, we can pair horde only in wsg.

BR
    as far i know alliance has the numbers and the skills,
    and everyone knows that.
    Having hyper in your team a god (premonition) that huntard you know,makes all the difference i dont see why you complain lol

10. June 5, 2018  
    as far i know alliance has the numbers and the skills,
    and everyone knows that.
    This.
    Horde win bg's when Alliance twinks who actually can play in balanced team are offline. Those wins are not enjoyable ones, same as kicking grannie at the mall. Alliance have owerpower, knowledge, skills to play in team. Very much same style like PvP guys at Icecrown, I'm talking about healers now.

Edit: I'm not saying Horde healers are worse. I'm talking about gameing style. And overall more balanced,stronger Alliance combos.
    Edited: June 5, 2018

11. June 5, 2018  
    Fgt. Having those 2 would definitely kill horde and bracket, alliance is fine atm. You should come to alliance tbh, don't you miss your human racial? I know you do.

12. June 5, 2018  
    Fgt. Having those 2 would definitely kill horde and bracket, alliance is fine atm. You should come to alliance tbh, don't you miss your human racial? I know you do.
    yeee,but i am waiting for cross realm,devs keep saying soon soon soon and is summer already and is nowhere...
    dont you want to make preparation for it? Or you will serve Lordaeron and your new comrades? (:

13. June 5, 2018  
    Rofl

You know I started to play this fecking game again just because Crymur told me about xrealm right? And that was like 4- months ago? Can't remember but yeah lol, that's like the main reason I came back to wow.

And nah, fug Lord.

14. June 6, 2018  
    Hey all!

Im about to start leveling a twink for the 79 bracket and would like some pointers as to what faction and class to choose. Which faction is currently lacking players, and which classes in particular? Thanks

15. June 6, 2018  
    Hi Slickepinnen. i'd say as of right now you can choose the faction that you prefer. what people are saying is the truth alliance has a good team when EVERYONE is online but horde overall has more twinks. however horde is in need of shamans,boomies,mages. On Alliance there's literally no Warlocks/Mages. if you make any of those you'd be the first. and warlock is insanely strong.

First ... 101819202122 ... Last