1. IDK man, still waiting for screenshots. Attempting to badmouth your rival, and superior, twink guild by blaming two members for ganking who are in our guild for like a day. Desperate, dude.

You camped low levels. You killed Helbra 7v2. You deserved every drop of saliva.

2. New members or not, they ganked our low alts under the name of Red Death and got what they deserved. You came to rescue the fallen gankers and failed so you brought some 80s - which is everything but a proof of a twink guild's superiority lol.

This **** was started by your members, if some horde low levels also died in the process, it happens but it's not like any of our members corpse camped random lowbies, this is just false.

Tbh I found this show of powerlessness more funny than annoying.

3. New members or not, they ganked our low alts under the name of Red Death and got what they deserved. You came to rescue the fallen gankers and failed so you brought some 80s - which is everything but a proof of a twink guild's superiority lol.

This **** was started by your members, if some horde low levels also died in the process, it happens but it's not like any of our members corpse camped random lowbies, this is just false.

Tbh I found this show of powerlessness more funny than annoying.
    I like how you try to pretend it was an even fight to begin with. Two random RD who're like level 70 killed your alts and you brought four or five 79 twinks to kill them, just to make absolutely sure you don't shame yourselves. Helbra and me arrive (because as I said, all we heard was that Alliance was ganking Nesingwary once again), and we see you and two level 80 hunters at the camp, killing every Horde low who passes by. They oneshot us before you even alt-tabbed back from xhamster. Yeah, what a glorious display of skill.

And, again, we didn't even "bring" these 80's. Those were the mains of the pissed levellers you had been so proudly camping.
    Someone always starts. Then the other side retaliates. That's world PvP, always has been.

Smuch's attempt at shaming an entire guild over such a trivial matter is the really cringy thing here. We used to think more of you, to be honest. If that's what you meant with "quitting the game and doing more with your life", then congratulations :D
    Edited: June 19, 2018

4. And I thought you guys loved each other.

5. Please everyone, be civil.

The forums is no place for drama, the forums are supposed to be a peaceful place where ideas and brackets are promoted, so that they may flourish.

It breaks my heart to see such chaos in our peaceful forum.

Crying more :'(

Your friend,

Everybodys friend.

Crymore.

6. Do not defend these worthless scumbags. Don't forget how warm and welcoming was their guild when you were horde.

Helbra and Lazaka, better love story than twilight... nah both are equally lame and pathetic.

All that matters right now is that alliance might get more IC twinks playing on Lord, so horde better get ready to quit or get good.
    Edited: June 20, 2018

7. Wait, you were there? You watched Woocro get some payback camping for two hours, didn't even blink, and only came out when Jones was alone and afk behind some tree?

#immoral

8. xD poor lil drammy just wants to afk in peace in innocent places, be it killed lowbie's corpse or Rebel Camp FM where Woocro was about to arrive, what a bad luck to always be discovered at the wrong moments.

9. Wait, you were there? You watched Woocro get some payback camping for two hours, didn't even blink, and only came out when Jones was alone and afk behind some tree?

#immoral
    Actually i asked him and guild to do nothing .
    I wonted to see how low you can go.
    Edited: June 23, 2018

10. Damsel Lofty they won't fix it,they removed other 70s gear on purpose,it's not like it changes something.
    if they want to change something they do it but when they feel is the right time.

11. Damsel Lofty they won't fix it,they removed other 70s gear on purpose,it's not like it changes something.
    if they want to change something they do it but when they feel is the right time.
    as someone stated in another twinking related thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385743, warmane doesnt care about the twinking community...
    they didnt even bother to answer the initial question( if they are taking 19, 29, 39 into consideration on blackrock)...just
    Not giving special treatment != not caring.
    yea in SWP, BT, MC etc the loot is bugged for months, even tho there have been bug reports and forum posts about that...we're not even asking for special treatment, just fix the damn loot...
    now regarding what this thread has become, I got ganked a few times by @Sigo when I was leveling, but didnt come here to cry, just told him he's an a-hole when I saw him online
    u should create another thread where u can post ur SSs and wpvp achievements....not in this recruitment thread

oh and Winsmoke...that 1 time I called u *********** , it was because at 2pm I helped u with some elites in grizzly hills and not even 2 hrs later u were GY farming me, not chillin at the base of the gy or something else, GY farming, waiting for me to ress...that's really douchy in my book
    Edited: June 25, 2018

12. We had some really competitive Battlegrounds tonight where we were 10v10 twinks with decent setups! however horde did turn out to win most of the battlegrounds better teamwork wins the games on this bracket because it's balanced,competitive and teamwork based.

Horde needs current classes:Druids,Mages,Warlocks,Shamans of all specs
    Alliance needs current classes:Rogues,Mages,Shamans,Dks of all specs

Ofc any twink/whatever class is always welcome. however if you're making a new twink have those classes in mind please! hope to see you here while the activity lasts!

13. This bracket has a lot of potential, since there's more than enough twinks who want to do bgs on a daily basis. The problem lately is that way too many of them are on horde. I just checked about 30 minutes ago and horde had eighteen 79s online, most of them twinks, and ally had like ten. And most of those ten were raiding Black Temple while I assume most of the horde were sitting around twiddling their thumbs in a bg queue that never popped.

Bottom line: the bracket needs some good pvpers to switch to ally or to level an ally toon or its future looks dim. You say all the horde guys are die-hard horde and would never roll ally? Ok, fine- I hope you enjoy spending two hours in a queue hoping those allies doing PVE will queue for bgs because you're gonna be doing it a lot.

You can't blame the ally twinks for not queueing for bgs when they know they are gonna have to carry way more levelers than the horde, which can't be done because the average skill level of the horde is probably higher right now. The good allies are as good or better as the good horde (the screenshot above is typical of bg scoreboards here), but the consistency of the horde players top to bottom is better. Not the makings of a competitive bg scene, which is really all this bracket has to offer (or not offer).
    Edited: July 18, 2018

14. Westworld,Lisqa,Winsmoke,Ionized,Selnendis,Druidge ro,fc,Blackshield,Kalashbazoo all Veteran top ally players not online for 20 days all of them. not a single bg in 20 days. Hyper and i Will go away for 10 days from today aswell. the guy who's writing about alliance not having twinks or ppl is 100% right. and you'll feel it heavily in the next 10 days. so while you sit in orgrimmar and think to yourself why is there no bgs. then don't come here because we told you 100 million times that the numbers are so fcking big u need to drop some horde pride and help alliance out or bracket is over it's crazy you dont' see it yourself. Dramajonez stop talking you're like klavius never in any bgs so you honestly have nothing to say.

First ... 122021222324 ... Last