1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    This thread now surely looks like bunch of 10 year olds fighting over who has the bigger d.
    Hint: they all are tiny.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Damsel Lofty they won't fix it,they removed other 70s gear on purpose,it's not like it changes something.
    if they want to change something they do it but when they feel is the right time.
    as someone stated in another twinking related thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385743, warmane doesnt care about the twinking community...
    they didnt even bother to answer the initial question( if they are taking 19, 29, 39 into consideration on blackrock)...just
    Not giving special treatment != not caring.
    yea in SWP, BT, MC etc the loot is bugged for months, even tho there have been bug reports and forum posts about that...we're not even asking for special treatment, just fix the damn loot...
    now regarding what this thread has become, I got ganked a few times by @Sigo when I was leveling, but didnt come here to cry, just told him he's an a-hole when I saw him online
    u should create another thread where u can post ur SSs and wpvp achievements....not in this recruitment thread

oh and Winsmoke...that 1 time I called u *********** , it was because at 2pm I helped u with some elites in grizzly hills and not even 2 hrs later u were GY farming me, not chillin at the base of the gy or something else, GY farming, waiting for me to ress...that's really douchy in my book
    Edited: 3 Weeks Ago

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    This thread now surely looks like bunch of 10 year olds fighting over who has the bigger d.
    Hint: they all are tiny.
    I'm gonna shove my 12.5 inch **** down your throat! Make you fluent in murloc!
    Mmmrrggllm!
    Look into my eyes while i dick-choke you!

N0tdr4m4j0n3z

4. 2 Days Ago  

We had some really competitive Battlegrounds tonight where we were 10v10 twinks with decent setups! however horde did turn out to win most of the battlegrounds better teamwork wins the games on this bracket because it's balanced,competitive and teamwork based.

Horde needs current classes:Druids,Mages,Warlocks,Shamans of all specs
    Alliance needs current classes:Rogues,Mages,Shamans,Dks of all specs

Ofc any twink/whatever class is always welcome. however if you're making a new twink have those classes in mind please! hope to see you here while the activity lasts!

First ... 14222324