1. I dont want to look smug but Ive been warning about this outcome months ago - having chars on both sides would in theory fix the issue, but it seems people have egos way too big for it to ever work.
    What does ego have to do with it? Maybe that's not the word you meant to use, or you just don't understand why we don't want to play against each other...

You transferred all of your twinks to Alliance around the same time these new guys joined Alliance and we were severely outnumbered for weeks, at least, maybe longer. You said it was balanced then. I'm not sure how you expect me to see things your way now. We are still outnumbered sometimes. When I log on my Alliance toon these days I see 10+ Alliance twinks online while we are five 78-79s, maybe a couple more from BW. In bgs Horde almost always has levelers in, and Alliance only queues as premade xD
    So yeah, I hardly think numbers are the issue at the moment. Alliance is just lacking heart. Maybe you could like, play or something, and help them out. I know I always felt pretty confident having Emw on my team. :P

2. You may feel Horde have a handicap when you join bgs, and that despite contributing to the 3 healer comp Horde are still missing something, the thing they are missing is the third good healer.

Razaka is a good player and has my respect, and I've started to respect Saynotodrugg for his commitment and lack of elitism, Amyst for adapting his gear to the opposition (smartest thing a 79 rogue can do), Sehemflava for focusing on objective and ofc great damage (really impressed me that game he ninjad flag and won for his team last 15 secs).... but Helbra you need to learn how to play a class

Once Horde vs Alliance turns into premade vs premade I think Horde will notice this too.

Ally has been lacking healers and frontline for a while, having all the 'heart' in the world will not keep those hunters off our casters and dks off our healer(s). Seems each needed class we gain we lose another due to lack of patience with the bracket.

Don't mistake being one of three healers in a horde victory any sign of being a decent player, and please don't mistake this for anything other than constructive criticism.

Whisper me online for some macros I can give you and some tips on how to play priest, such as not being predictable with your psychic scream (randomly run at me and don't expect tremor down?)

I help out all twinks, (even noobs)

Take care,

your friend,

Crymore xxxx xoxox xox xo

3. You may feel Horde have a handicap when you join bgs, and that despite contributing to the 3 healer comp Horde are still missing something, the thing they are missing is the third good healer.

Razaka is a good player and has my respect, and I've started to respect Saynotodrugg for his commitment and lack of elitism, Amyst for adapting his gear to the opposition (smartest thing a 79 rogue can do), Sehemflava for focusing on objective and ofc great damage (really impressed me that game he ninjad flag and won for his team last 15 secs).... but Helbra you need to learn how to play a class

Once Horde vs Alliance turns into premade vs premade I think Horde will notice this too.

Ally has been lacking healers and frontline for a while, having all the 'heart' in the world will not keep those hunters off our casters and dks off our healer(s). Seems each needed class we gain we lose another due to lack of patience with the bracket.

Don't mistake being one of three healers in a horde victory any sign of being a decent player, and please don't mistake this for anything other than constructive criticism.

Whisper me online for some macros I can give you and some tips on how to play priest, such as not being predictable with your psychic scream (randomly run at me and don't expect tremor down?)

I help out all twinks, (even noobs)

Take care,

your friend,

Crymore xxxx xoxox xox xo
    Aaaaah, feels good to be back on the forums (jk)

You're a little badboy again with your nitpicking. What's meant with "heart" is that we simply take players as they are, rather than recruiting them and going "Welcome, but spec xy please and get these pieces of gear". We just come together and play, joke around, help with quests, run dungeons. That's always been it. Of course we had some terrible players and some pros, but we never really cared as much. Our respect for each other isn't measured by skill, but by depth of bond. I think this is why we're closer than alliance twinks, and why our twinks tend to stay longer, bear with us in lost BGs and feel loyalty.

I'm not saying all alliance players are unfriendly trash talkers or anything like that, but you do seem to expect a certain level of play from people, even on the other side, and it creates an uneasy atmosphere that we also felt when Led was in our guild, which is why I was such a c-u-n-t to him.

What I'm saying is, alliance is missing a bit of love. Being totally aware of the irony, I think if you cared less about skill and roles, you'd have a more stable roster, with more people and less quitters. What makes Horde strong aren't 2.5k gladiators wombo combo-ing you, it's a strong and caring core. Hell, in the months I'm in, I've never even seen us actively recruiting people. They all just came. Felt the love and stayed.

I've seen Helbra ninja dozens of flags and save people's asses when it seemed impossible, yet you feel like she needs to get better? Nuh-uh.
    In contrast, I'm the first player you mention and call good. Thank you <3 but I've deep'd Hyper's pet more often than him after a feign or even just because of bad tabbing, counterspelled totems, block-dropped flags, missed pet novas by an easy 20 yards and blinked into kidney's. What I mean is, you can't really judge, and there's no need to. You won't find a single player in RD that praises him or herself (except me cause I need attention), so this "omg he/she got carried and feels like he/she is something now) is totally unnecessary.

What I do agree with is that you often seem to lack either frontline or healers (often, but nowhere near always). Paradise is out of the guild for a day and we already had more BGs, so maybe things will start to get better now. I wish you all the best in building something good, if you still have the strength.

4. Yeah, we noticed that side started slowly dying when he and a few other Icecrowners joined. I guess when you call your team things like "mentally damaged" and are just generally kinda toxic they might decide they don't really want to play with you any more? Hopefully Sacren/Pova can hold and grow Immoral like Winsmoke, with a kinder, more reasonable attitude.
    Sorry but i am not a leading person our guild is dead atm -every officers cores offline more than 2 weeks- and i dont have patience gather '' twinks'' who is really twink ,after got gears and help 3 days later he is lvl 80.Happened in many times.

5. What does ego have to do with it? Maybe that's not the word you meant to use, or you just don't understand why we don't want to play against each other...

You transferred all of your twinks to Alliance around the same time these new guys joined Alliance and we were severely outnumbered for weeks, at least, maybe longer. You said it was balanced then. I'm not sure how you expect me to see things your way now. We are still outnumbered sometimes. When I log on my Alliance toon these days I see 10+ Alliance twinks online while we are five 78-79s, maybe a couple more from BW. In bgs Horde almost always has levelers in, and Alliance only queues as premade xD
    So yeah, I hardly think numbers are the issue at the moment. Alliance is just lacking heart. Maybe you could like, play or something, and help them out. I know I always felt pretty confident having Emw on my team. :P

Thats exactly the word I meant to use :P most people just cant hande joining the losing side. In addition Ive noticed that people tend to mistake ingame rivalry for real life dislike of the person they are playing against i.e. they attribute the worst characteristics to their opponents - this thread alone contains lots of examples of this :P. Thats what you get, when you have bunch of young males competing against each other - testosterone is clouding our judgement :D.
    Edited: August 22, 2018

6. I like the direction of the thread headed. Just shows how the community is a family.

I do understand the stress of being a 79 Alliance twink. You play with the same people almost day in and day out. You also meet the same *******s. You try to improve your team, but somehow won't budge.

The good thing is that from what I heard from my twink friend, the Alliance side hasn't given up yet. They've donated enchants and gems to my friend.

I had leveling guilds in the past that gave out alot gold and gear. Two of them failed yet I learned a lot from my experience. On my third guild, I'm doing much better with more loyal members and a more sustainable system. This was without conflict even with my closest officers but I managed to a avoid the drama and used the criticisms to improve the guild.

What I'm saying is that the game isn't determined by gear, or wins or losses, but your passion to inspire people. Don't give up, guys.

7. I'm TBE!
    Best ever! I carry that sheet hard! Me! Myself!
    Out 20 days, no more bracket!
    I'm the bracket! I'm the Lederen now!

8. I'm TBE!
    Best ever! I carry that sheet hard! Me! Myself!
    Out 20 days, no more bracket!
    I'm the bracket! I'm the Lederen now!
    Do you understand you are talking to irl persons in this forum, not to characters in-game?

9. I like the direction of the thread headed. Just shows how the community is a family.

I do understand the stress of being a 79 Alliance twink. You play with the same people almost day in and day out. You also meet the same *******s. You try to improve your team, but somehow won't budge.

The good thing is that from what I heard from my twink friend, the Alliance side hasn't given up yet. They've donated enchants and gems to my friend.

I had leveling guilds in the past that gave out alot gold and gear. Two of them failed yet I learned a lot from my experience. On my third guild, I'm doing much better with more loyal members and a more sustainable system. This was without conflict even with my closest officers but I managed to a avoid the drama and used the criticisms to improve the guild.

What I'm saying is that the game isn't determined by gear, or wins or losses, but your passion to inspire people. Don't give up, guys.
    Aly twinks already gave up!
    Every1 just disappeared or went to 80 ....
    This side is officially dead.

10. Aly twinks already gave up!
    Every1 just disappeared or went to 80 ....
    This side is officially dead.
    My friend Dumble told me that. Paradise and the gang moved to a different server just a few days ago.

NONETHELESS, Dumble and I are working to reinvent the community. Our guild <The Alliance Council>, while not a pure twink guild, aims to congregate pvpers and train them.

Update: Dumble is not longer playing in the server. Message our pvp program director Darkcloudz instead.
    Edited: September 12, 2018

11. Hi guys, I am an old 70-79 twink, but stopped to play when Lordaeron started to die. Can you please tell me, where is most popular bracket now, Lordaeron/Outland/Icecrown, and what bracket.
    Regards.

12. Spoiler: Show

i will just leave same pictures from the previous thread i posted.
    Bracket is trying to recover! Be on your 70-79 twink and help it recover faster!
    BGS are exploding at night ST. :D
    Edited: October 3, 2018

13. Bracket is trying to recover! Be on your 70-79 twink and help it recover faster!
    BGS are exploding at night ST. :D
    No its not, if it was trying to recover, there would be twinks on ally side as well....so far its been only horde twinks vs ally 72s.
    It actually makes things worse because ally players have no incentive to stop xp to get farmed 24/7 by horde twinks.

14. No its not, if it was trying to recover, there would be twinks on ally side as well....so far its been only horde twinks vs ally 72s.
    It actually makes things worse because ally players have no incentive to stop xp to get farmed 24/7 by horde twinks.
    And the REALLY funny thing is that most of the Lordaeron 79 twink scene decided that, since the twink scene here died because horde was too strong, it would be a really good idea for them to go roll horde on another server where the exact same thing seems likely to happen. In fact, some of the Lordaeron alliance who complained loudest in this thread about how important it was to have two strong factions are now on the horde bandwagon on that other server.

More good players are leveling up horde there as I speak, and it's just a matter of time before that 79 scene dies too. Then I guess it will be time for everyone to go level up horde toons on yet another server where the same thing can happen.

People are really smart.
    Edited: October 16, 2018

15. And the REALLY funny thing is that most of the Lordaeron 79 twink scene decided that, since the twink scene here died because horde was too strong, it would be a really good idea for them to go roll horde on another server where the exact same thing seems likely to happen. In fact, some of the Lordaeron alliance who complained loudest in this thread about how important it was to have two strong factions are now on the horde bandwagon on that other server.

More good players are leveling up horde there as I speak, and it's just a matter of time before that 79 scene dies too. Then I guess it will be time for everyone to go level up horde toons on yet another server where the same thing can happen.

People are really smart.
    That isnt true.On other server where we went most people didnt switched factions.
    Few of us went to horde -what was good choose as i see- and there is more aly twinks than horde atm.
    But bgs are more balanced there.True aly win most ctas there but we can try do what we can...
    And other reason is :we can get there all tbc items pve and pvp what we want not like on warmane where tbc pvp items missing since 3 years and swp drops are buggy since 3 years....
    Edited: October 16, 2018

First ... 1523242526 Last