1. " Anyway, lately, migthy Horde hasn't been so migthy due the ammount of twinks on the alliance side. " nice joke

2. " Anyway, lately, migthy Horde hasn't been so migthy due the ammount of twinks on the alliance side. " nice joke
    u do realize that message is almost a month old
    again...I said both sides need twinks...like 2 days ago
    and yea horde still needs twinks, during the week alliance dominates

3. Alliance should be better, at the end of movie good guys always win.

:D

Ye horde is spoiled too much, u have been used to play 5vs2, so now when we equal u loose :P

4. @minkymomo1 You can log right now and check...You'll see around 10 twinks on alliance side with 18 79s players on...while horde side has 4 twinks and 8 79s players
    Later edit...And the alliance twinks aren't even the core team of twinks

@smucha ofc u're gonna win with so many advantages on ur side

5. I dont know... must have been playing on a different server, couse every time I log in horde are winning 80% of the bg and with more twinks aswell. the only advantage ally have is better players

6. I dont know... must have been playing on a different server, couse every time I log in horde are winning 80% of the bg and with more twinks aswell. the only advantage ally have is better players
    I guess we need to play with 70s so he will be happy :D

7. " Anyway, lately, migthy Horde hasn't been so migthy due the ammount of twinks on the alliance side. "
    BAD JOKE

Idk what are u talking about, since i hit 70 i have played lots of bg`s and it was like 70-30% wins for the horde. We have 3 maybe 4 active twinks while horde has double. Problem with the horde is that when u are loosing y`all are dezerting cowards, fix that pls.
    Dont worry about the qq it happens on ally side aswell, twinks blaming lowbies for joining oh guess what if low lvls wont join u would be playin 4 v 10 all day long. I was thinking to twink but this Godlike attitude from some of our twinks is ... ROFL =)))

Also, cross-realm bg`s ???!!! WTF is that it wouldnt be fair at all !! Easier to level, easier PVE content, donated gear vs 1x harcore Lorde ???? we will be just meat for the ic players. PVP is just fine on both realms, dont ruin this pls.

8. Also, cross-realm bg`s ???!!! WTF is that it wouldnt be fair at all !! Easier to level, easier PVE content, donated gear vs 1x harcore Lorde ???? we will be just meat for the ic players. PVP is just fine on both realms, dont ruin this pls.
    Yo man,its the future embrace it!
    If crossrealm bg happens do you realise how twinks will b active? It will be fantastic.
    What is gamebreaking? Donating? On 78-79 twinks there is no such word,all items you can get in-game so easy...
    Amd for 80 lol,lordaeron is almost on same content like icc,again farm gear and deal with it.
    I am personally excited to see cross realm bg on Warmane will unite twinks from icc and lord.

And idk how it will work,for example if i que wsg it means i can be in same team with lordaeron 79 for example? Ugh... we have to wait for this

9. Yo man,its the future embrace it!
    If crossrealm bg happens do you realise how twinks will b active? It will be fantastic.
    What is gamebreaking? Donating? On 78-79 twinks there is no such word,all items you can get in-game so easy...
    Amd for 80 lol,lordaeron is almost on same content like icc,again farm gear and deal with it.
    I am personally excited to see cross realm bg on Warmane will unite twinks from icc and lord.

And idk how it will work,for example if i que wsg it means i can be in same team with lordaeron 79 for example? Ugh... we have to wait for this
    How is horde vs ally on icecrown?

10. I've been in 5 bgs this morning, I lost 4...so that's 20% H, 80% A

now check this...

winsmoke plater, cuckmysock plater, westworld ( great show) plater, prospecto plater, ashkael plater ( even tho he joined later). than blackdeth twink healer, with another 77 lvler healer and legyalfgt twink lock...while horde had 3 twinks a lock, a pala and a hunt...I can post the SS of thehorde team too.
    7 twinks out of 13 players ( and one 77 level was healer)...now, imagine if the other alliance rdps twinks joined...with 5 meatshields backing them up

When you will show me ONE prot warrior on horde side and more than 2 retri or prot palas then I'll admit we dont need more players, especially meatshields
    if u wanna talk about rdps we can do that too...yes there a lot of hunters, but both sides have those...other than that there are no other rpds on horde....absolutely no SPRIESTS, one lock, no ele shaman ( while alliance is gonna get crymore soon), no boomkin and just one or two mages...
    we rely only on hunters and they cant do shiet cause there are almost no platers to guard them

do u get my point? horde lacking frontline ( platers) twinks ( except 2 or 3 dks which have never been all in the same bg, unlike alliance dks) is bad for the twinking business

11. Yo man,its the future embrace it!

U cant get brutal gears without donate and on lordaeron and many pvp gears isnt ingame

12. Yo man,its the future embrace it!

Bro i have nothing against donors, i apreciate them and i have also donated to skip the que on ic. BUT i prefer 1x with no coin shop, i prefer to work hard for every piece of item like EVERYONE else on the realm i`m playing is. Crossrealm will make huge gamebreaking since leveling and gearing on ic is ALOT easier. Let`s say for example that we both are starting on dif realms with the plan to twink at 79. How much time will take for me to hit 79, and how about you ? Once i hit 70 and jump in bgs i will get 1 shot by you for several days till i hit 78 and get some resiliance. Plus, for the pve parts you have dungeon finder witch i dont. Sorry for the crap english is not my main language but u should be able to get the point. It`s not fair at all. If i know for sure this will happen i will switch on IC in a minute.

@Axis: Dude you are the only one here saying that ally has more active twinks, maybe you are right but at least for the last two weeks horde was stomping ally hard. We got 3-4 active twinks, Winsmoke, Sacren, Lisqa, when u have lovely Helbra, INSANE WAR PIE, INSANE DK LOVESPREAD, Ocupanther, that hunter with the same name as pet idk the name atm, Sloi, Hanze, Vsnake and those are the names that came in my mind in 30 seconds.
    I dont care very much about this and i dont qq, it only makes me want more to stop at 79 and help the ally. The good thing is that this bracket is very alive without the need of the IC players. You sir, like most part of the horde need to learn how to lose. You are wining 70% what do u want more ?

Peace out

13. U cant get brutal gears without donate and on lordaeron and many pvp gears isnt ingame
    All i said was about 78-79,i see no 70s in my post,i did not mention it.
    My main point was about 79s,idc about 70 since i don't play it

14. Guys what about Arena on Lordaeron or Icecrown for 70-79 players?
    Can we make a petition for GM's about realizing for us Arena on 70-79?
    BTW a4 set is not so worth, only 2 items good. Shoulder + Chest, or Shoulder + Head, or Chest + Head (this need for a bonus from them + to resilience rating)
    + for me better to twink on 79 is Icecrown because he has (family gear, there i can to buy a4 if i have arena points, also leveling to 79 on Icecrown faster and more complicated with Dungeon Finder i almost full of northrend gear for pve in prot by now, also there we can buy gear and weapons on Wintergrasp)
    The main reason why a4 is important, then if you haven't Engineering you still have a head with Metasocket and you can increase your other stats, strenght or resilience or whatever you want.

/W to me in the game:
    - Icecrown (Anomen - guild <Carried> - Alliance)
    - Lordaeron (Sharth - guild <Red Death> - Horde)

Replying to comment below, i'm not from russia.
    I'm from Ukraine.
    Edited: November 20, 2017

15. There is a bugtracker post about allowed rated arenas to be done at the minimum level of 70 (which is Blizzlike).

First 1234513 ... Last