1. So everybody be honest...after this weekend's bgs...what side needs more twinks??

and @Elfu88...32-33k hks out of 36k of Lovespreads hks are as human dk( only around 3k as horde)...as a matter of fact, even tho he started as a horde twink, he has more hks as ally than horde

2. please dont cry anymore.
    I guess u are annoying to everyone, even your guildies.
    doesnt matter if u win whole week, if ally win few bgs u come here to cry.
    Kiss

3. Hello,

Axsis(or i can call you Hanzee?) To tell you honestly, Alliance also lacks79.. In recent days, we play with a lot of people who are leveling and they do not bother me, they play very fine with us. The last 3.4 days alliance is better and we have 80% of the win, but it's the team play.

As far as lvl79 is concerned, we do not have a lot of active players. A large number of 79 that you watch in bg are alts of the same player. I know a couple of them who have 3-5 lvl79 GOOD lvl79 and we can have only 1 in bg.

As far as Horde is concerned, you have many good players. A lot of good players. Many of them make me a big problem in BG and I can not play good, but that's how it should be.( Lombair, Mikeportnoy, Occupanther, Sloi, Amyst,Orctheorcie and best druid eu Savvytaffee) How does my good friend Woocro say stop crying and play. Or you can like that new pala79 on horda Divine Sheald+Heartstone in Bg:))

Greeting

LisQa

4. doesnt matter if u win whole week, if ally win few bgs u come here to cry.
    since when thursday is weekend? it was wsg cta that day and alliance had 13 or 14 79s across two bgs
    besides that when I made this thread I said both sides need twinks, but that horde needs more...after that u and other allies came and said horde is fine, but now even u admit that horde needs twinks by saying "alliance win a few"...really? a few?
    and
    In recent days, we play with a lot of people who are leveling and they do not bother me, they play very fine with us. The last 3.4 days alliance is better and we have 80% of the win, but it's the team play.
    that's the freakin difference made by levelers...alliance having that human racial, players who want to pvp on 80 go human...we have a lot of braindead players on horde, who lets say in eots only focus on the flag, even if we have one base( even 79 twinks or non twinks do that, not only lvlers)...while alliance's levelers are better at cc than horde levelers and some 79s...
    and ofc im gonna complain when in eots in every group alliance have at least 1dk, 1 war or pala...and im not even talking about the no of alliance healers

5. since when thursday is weekend? it was wsg cta that day and alliance had 13 or 14 79s across two bgs
    besides that when I made this thread I said both sides need twinks, but that horde needs more...after that u and other allies came and said horde is fine, but now even u admit that horde needs twinks by saying "alliance win a few"...really? a few?
    and

that's the freakin difference made by levelers...alliance having that human racial, players who want to pvp on 80 go human...we have a lot of braindead players on horde, who lets say in eots only focus on the flag, even if we have one base( even 79 twinks or non twinks do that, not only lvlers)...while alliance's levelers are better at cc than horde levelers and some 79s...
    and ofc im gonna complain when in eots in every group alliance have at least 1dk, 1 war or pala...and im not even talking about the no of alliance healers
    looks like it would be easier for you to transfer to alliance :D

6. looks like it would be easier for you to transfer to alliance :D
    You WISH!

p.s. - We love him. And no one is crying. We're just saying...come Horde. Alliance has Lisqa, they don't need anyone else. :P

7. You WISH!

p.s. - We love him. And no one is crying. We're just saying...come Horde. Alliance has Lisqa, they don't need anyone else. :P

and we love u all <3

8. and we love u all <3
    if u loved her, u wouldn't kill her in bgs

9. LisQa is not an active player to be a big problem for you :P

I do not see human racial as a big thing.. You have silence, which if used at the right moment, be very strong.. I play long 70-79. I know there's a lot of DK, Druid, rogue,hunter so I took Dwarf. Sexy Dwarf*:) Every racial is good in dependence on the situation when you need it.

As far as the lower levels are concerned, you have a chat to write what to do in bg. I write regularly, and I know they do not listen to me in most cases :)

We have a couple of new friends who came from Icecrown realm and start lvl up. You can go to Icecrown realm and find if there is a guild and talk to them to start on our server.

All the best

LisQA

10. Bump this thread wanna hear more about your phenomenal bgs filled with blood and glory!

11. Bump this thread wanna hear more about your phenomenal bgs filled with blood and glory!
    Logged in yesterday with my low lvl toon BG pops in 0.01 sec -got raped,new bg pops in 0.00001 sec,got raped by horde again. Collected enough honor for pvp chest stopped queing :D
    ATM insanely high ammount of levelers,never seen so much

12. Bgs still run everyday... well health bracket
    Keep it up,soon i willl be in these bgs.

13. Dont be affraight, every day more ppl in bracket/guilds on both side. When all level and everything calm down it will be nice place to spend time..
    Red Death still leading in member count..

14. @woocroo...curious...cause when I logged in yesterday ( wsg popped right away) I got in and guess what was on alliance side... 3 dks and 4 wars...dont have to say what happened to horde...actually u know that cause u were in that wsg( 1st on lock and later u joined on hunt)

and as number of members in guilds...Red Death has 115...54 of them are either under 78 or 80, while Immoral has 112 with 47 under 78 or 80...so talking numbers it is 65 to 61 for alliance...and dont bring the fact that some alliance players have more than 1 twink, cause hordes do too..so that argument would be invalid :D

15. @woocroo...curious...cause when I logged in yesterday ( wsg popped right away) I got in and guess what was on alliance side... 3 dks and 4 wars...dont have to say what happened to horde...actually u know that cause u were in that wsg( 1st on lock and later u joined on hunt)

and as number of members in guilds...Red Death has 115...54 of them are either under 78 or 80, while Immoral has 112 with 47 under 78 or 80...so talking numbers it is 65 to 61 for alliance...and dont bring the fact that some alliance players have more than 1 twink, cause hordes do too..so that argument would be invalid :D
    atleast 3 of us have 4 twinks(or more :D) each, thats 12 toons on 3 players.So no, noone in horde is so insane(yet), sorry.

nice that u have time and will to count toons :D
    Edited: December 11, 2017

First ... 2345614 ... Last