1. I'm totally happy for this.
    Due horde crying that they are weak :D Ally has atm maybe 10 ish twinks when all summed together, while horde can fill 2 bg-s with 79ers at same time, we need help, fast.

now i can level all classes on IC :D
    Somehow I don't think mixing with toxic players is the answer...

2. Somehow I don't think mixing with toxic players is the answer...
    Not all of us are toxic players. Just saying.
    Both realms have their bad and good behaviours.

3. Somehow I don't think mixing with toxic players is the answer...
    What do you mean by toxic?
    What could go wrong by crossrealm?
    Either way all who leveled from IC leveled to Horde. Only Crymore leveled ally toon and he is offline for months..
    Edited: January 18, 2018

4. Bear in mind most people on Lord disagree with the bg merge, there is a high chance it won't happen.
    I've been advocating the idea of having chars on both sides for quite some time - that would allow forces to be distributed evenly. Ally is currently in a bad spot and if the status quo continues for too long people will be reluctant to stay in the bracket.

5. ATM Ally need few more active core members so that we can have good, balanced and FUN bgs.
    We had luck few bg-s last week to have good levelers that played nice.

For the Alliance!

6. Can someone link the topic for cross-realm bgs pls?

7. Can someone link the topic for cross-realm bgs pls?
    Read the devlog.

8. so Sacren..who is getting steamrolled 2day??
    Smucha...who got steamrolled yesterday?
    answer honestly

9. Sometimes when aly are weak i must change character :D

10. Bear in mind most people on Lord disagree with the bg merge, there is a high chance it won't happen.
    I've been advocating the idea of having chars on both sides for quite some time - that would allow forces to be distributed evenly. Ally is currently in a bad spot and if the status quo continues for too long people will be reluctant to stay in the bracket.
    The way they say it in devlog and the way they say it in forum it will happen anyway,warmane really wants it i believe,to make an unique experience with this cross realm bg.

Having chars on both sides is bad. You need serious/core players that make the difference in winning a BG or patriots that keep their side no matter what is happening winning or losing,if you don't have that well... half will ragequit the other half will play the winning side.
    Idk but on icecrown on 79s we got looooots of drama because of many people playing both sides. I wouldnt really suggest/support the idea of people playing on both sides.
    Edited: January 22, 2018

11. the way they say it in devlog and the way they say it in forum it will happen anyway,warmane really wants it i believe,to make an unique experience with this cross realm bg.

Having chars on both sides is bad. You need serious/core players that make the difference in winning a bg or patriots that keep their side no matter what is happening winning or losing,if you don't have that well... Half will ragequit the other half will play the winning side.
    Idk but on icecrown on 79s we got looooots of drama because of many people playing both sides. I wouldnt really suggest/support the idea of people playing on both sides.

for the Alliance!!!!!

By Ally Patriot :D

12. anyone play 70 on icecrown?

13. anyone play 70 on icecrown?
    Ye don't roll 70,roll 78 or 79 twink and make your life easy and comfortable.

14. anyone play 70 on icecrown?
    Yes there are.And currently they gain population more and more.As we all know 78-79 is for pussi,who has no skill at all and lazy to gear,so just ignore their tryharding of getting more onto their levels.70s are currently active on ICC and with eryday passing,its getting better and better.Cheers!

15. @Dren check it for yourself the hks ladder on lordaeron see 79s there no 70,check guilds and check topics here to see 79s is the deal,70s is mostly for teenagers who refuse to grow up anf play 78-79 because they like wasting time farming gears whole year just to know the bracket is dead for their 70s (not to br confused 70-79 is one bracket) but there is no point playing 70 against 79s you will look like a little kid compared to men 79s. :)

Be in trend and play 79s, or atleast try it and see the difference in bgs because after all... its 70-79.

First ... 4567816 ... Last