1. You know, now you have Burning Crusade realms for you, ''true TBC fans'', Icecrown is for WoTLK Twinking..

2. 70s is really only good to go against 78-79s if you a melee with brutal/Sunwell gear. GZ for the 100k HKs, can't wait for cross realm BGs to play with you Lordaeron bois.
    Edited: January 28, 2018

3. It's cool that RDF now working and heirlooms, but they forget to add 152-159 pvp offset items (rings, necklaces, wrists, boots, belts, cloaks) which is a huge problem for me personally, because i'm a tank and i need to have at least more then 600+ resilience.
    Also, if anyone know, when a4 set we could get? via honor points or arena (if they release it to us for 70-79 players)
    It would be great.

4. You know, now you have Burning Crusade realms for you, ''true TBC fans'', Icecrown is for WoTLK Twinking..
    I fear when cross realm bg happens we gonna get drama because of these 70s teens that will complain about so many 79s running around

5. 70s is really only good to go against 78-79s if you a melee with brutal/Sunwell gear. GZ for the 100k HKs, can't wait for cross realm BGs to play with you Lordaeron bois.
    I logged to Icc after quite some time, got into wsg with a few lvl 70 sunwell geared players and they we literally dying in 2 globals, doing half dmg of 79s.

70 is not viable in bracket filled with 79s, not even healers who heal for nothing compared to their 79 counterparts. Not to mention their inability to use any form of cc due to lack of hit.

70 sucks
    conclusion:
    we dont want you in our bracket, you dont want us in yours
    maybe its time to start persuading devs to make separate bracket for 70 players.

P.s.
    Im not a hateful person but I hate 70s with passion, they spoil the fun of twinking

6. Fgts!

I can't wait to see the cross realm bgs done!

It will be interesting to see you guys (Lord twinks) facing us (Ragnaros aka ICC twinks), I still remember how disapointing and boring was when I moved one of my twinks to Lordaeron, but that won't matter anymore.

The Gods are awakening...

7. ahahahhaha :D
    will see :D

I hope that u know that big percentage of loarderon is against xrealm.
    What i read in global etc i would say like 80-90 %.
    Edited: February 1, 2018

8. Fgts!

It will be interesting to see you guys (Lord twinks) facing us (Ragnaros aka ICC twinks), I still remember how disapointing and boring was when I moved one of my twinks to Lordaeron, but that won't matter anymore.

are there ques at 79 icecrown at all?
    I've leveled my 19 because ques were non existant and surprise surprise 5 hour que then server restart

9. ahahahhaha :D

I've heard the opposite, outside of the 79 community on Lord who are ****ting themselves, the Lordaeron community is excited to see cross realm action, at the moment they do not currently have active bgs at max level outside of peak times.

10. ahahahhaha :D

Hah what? A serious pvp player will vote yes,only pve jokes backpedallers will vote no lol,and even if a poll is made warmane already showed us their intention they are already working on cross realm between these two.
    I play almost one month on lord on my 78 twink and i almost reached 5hks lool,while on 80s bgs are a joke
    If cross realm doesnt happent for lordaeron then they either gonna allow transfers from icecrown and vice versa like in the past.

Fgts!

You better start recruiting then,and activate guild Carried once again!
    Edited: February 1, 2018

11. Hah what? A serious pvp player will vote yes,only pve jokes backpedallers will vote no lol,and even if a poll is made warmane already showed us their intention they are already working on cross realm between these two.
    I play almost one month on lord on my 78 twink and i almost reached 5hks lool,while on 80s bgs are a joke
    If cross realm doesnt happent for lordaeron then they either gonna allow transfers from icecrown and vice versa like in the past.

You better start recruiting then,and activate guild Carried once again!
    Well, i would like to see new faces in bgs.
    What i really cant understand why did u killed bracket on Icecrown.U have waaay more players.
    I hope that u understand that Loarderon bracked is carried by 5-10ish people from each side rest are "fillers". IMO

So my point is:
    dont make same bull*hijat as u have done on Icecrown cause u will kill ours bracket too.
    WE need: players who will choose side and stick to it in good and bad.
    -yes, it happends that either side has bad week and loose whole time. idk why but we BOTH keep que.

WE dont need: -smart guys that are insulting whole bg. Yes, you may be better player but REMEMBER, we play whole evening, u dont.
    -quitters that leave in middle bg-s when opposite faction scores.

Guild Immoral needs new members. 80% of day our guild is empty. we have only players at evening18:00PM+ European time, Rest of days we stick with 2-3 members.
    About Horde Situation i belive Axsis knows more i cannot say anything.

2 SPOR: 11 hours wsg que? no way, this is not our bracket. We had alot games during that period.
    Edited: February 2, 2018

First ... 5678917 ... Last