1. Well, i would like to see new faces in bgs.
    What i really cant understand why did u killed bracket on Icecrown.U have waaay more players.
    I hope that u understand that Loarderon bracked is carried by 5-10ish people from each side rest are "fillers". IMO
    Bracket died of some reasons one of them that people just got bored/quit other factor that you don't have on lordaeron 70s teenagers that ruin the bracket,if cross realm happens you gonna see these phenomenal 70s community we have and you will see how hard is with them.

I hope that u understand that Loarderon bracked is carried by 5-10ish people from each side rest are "fillers". IMO
    No i don't understand i started twinking yesterday roflmao,of course it is in that way,thats the way of twinking "core" players lead the bracket guiding etc and rest follows when,those stop braket slowly begins to die,just like it did on icecrown ,one of the reason it became inactive.

So my point is:
    dont make same bull*hijat as u have done on Icecrown cause u will kill ours bracket too.
    i stated facts,lordaeon pvp is sad,pvpers gonna vote for it to happen,and i am not saying bull**** lol i am showing you the reality lmao,you have no idea what i did on icecrown and you shoulnd't talk,i stated some reason why it died,me and some other players were boosting/giving lost rings/necklaces for players to join our bracket and giving them free gears gems enchants and etcetera,don't talk crap if you don't even know me.

WE need: players who will choose side and stick to it in good and bad.
    well another reason that icecrown died is because people were playing on both sides and caused drama,i totally agree that each side need their hero,but without that is hard to balance?Here i agree with your point of view.

-yes, it happends that either side has bad week and loose whole time. idk why but we BOTH keep que.
    here you are either:1.wrong
    2.you lie
    3.ignorant <----- choose one.
    I won't name names from IMMORAL to not cause drama,but many ppl leave bgs,from alliance specially,you really have no idea what are you talking about,sometimes half people leave bgs and refuse to que till they are sure they have decent team to win,i thought you guys value more playtime of bgs than winning?Thats the point of twinking,someone has to lose and someone to win,you can't win all the time,i personally stayed many times alone in bgs,while members from red death guild left,because they don't want to lose a bg.
    so no,you don't always "que" for bgs.

-quitters that leave in middle bg-s when opposite faction scores.
    you really need to check this with your guild,many times we don't have bgs because they don't que,same happens on horde however.

WE dont need: -smart guys that are insulting whole bg.
    no one insults,for example i got insulted for being an "icecrown" player while i played a bg,i replied the same am i wrong?
    there is to much ignorance on lordaeron,and who ever wants to **** with me i will show him the way no problem.

Yes, you may be better player but REMEMBER
    Of course i am,i kill you in few globals:
    Spoiler: Show

but REMEMBER, we play whole evening, u dont.
    Oh,the irony...

Edited: February 2, 2018

2. Bracket died of some reasons one of them that people just got bored/quit other factor that you don't have on lordaeron 70s teenagers that ruin the bracket,if cross realm happens you gonna see these phenomenal 70s community we have and you will see how hard is with them.

No i don't understand i started twinking yesterday roflmao,of course it is in that way,thats the way of twinking "core" players lead the bracket guiding etc and rest follows when,those stop braket slowly begins to die,just like it did on icecrown ,one of the reason it became inactive.

i stated facts,lordaeon pvp is sad,pvpers gonna vote for it to happen,and i am not saying bull**** lol i am showing you the reality lmao,you have no idea what i did on icecrown and you shoulnd't talk,i stated some reason why it died,me and some other players were boosting/giving lost rings/necklaces for players to join our bracket and giving them free gears gems enchants and etcetera,don't talk crap if you don't even know me.

well another reason that icecrown died is because people were playing on both sides and caused drama,i totally agree that each side need their hero,but without that is hard to balance?Here i agree with your point of view.

here you are either:1.wrong
    2.you lie
    3.ignorant <----- choose one.
    I won't name names from IMMORAL to not cause drama,but many ppl leave bgs,from alliance specially,you really have no idea what are you talking about,sometimes half people leave bgs and refuse to que till they are sure they have decent team to win,i thought you guys value more playtime of bgs than winning?Thats the point of twinking,someone has to lose and someone to win,you can't win all the time,i personally stayed many times alone in bgs,while members from red death guild left,because they don't want to lose a bg.
    so no,you don't always "que" for bgs.

you really need to check this with your guild,many times we don't have bgs because they don't que,same happens on horde however.

no one insults,for example i got insulted for being an "icecrown" player while i played a bg,i replied the same am i wrong?
    there is to much ignorance on lordaeron,and who ever wants to **** with me i will show him the way no problem.

Of course i am,i kill you in few globals:

Oh,the irony...

Cant wait,cya :)

3. Cant wait,cya :)
    Funny you quoted only that and not to which sentence of yours i replied lol.

Classic.

"Let no man claim ignorance as an excuses"

in your case you do the opposite,i noticed it's a common trait on lordaeron realm. Damn, you and some people need to grow thicker skin and see others people point of view not only your "narrow" point of view.

4. I logged to Icc after quite some time, got into wsg with a few lvl 70 sunwell geared players and they we literally dying in 2 globals, doing half dmg of 79s.

70 is not viable in bracket filled with 79s, not even healers who heal for nothing compared to their 79 counterparts. Not to mention their inability to use any form of cc due to lack of hit.

70 sucks
    conclusion:
    we dont want you in our bracket, you dont want us in yours
    maybe its time to start persuading devs to make separate bracket for 70 players.

P.s.
    Im not a hateful person but I hate 70s with passion, they spoil the fun of twinking
    You're a barbarian,you play 79 you sick ****
    You play 79 because you got no skills,70 is the legitimate way to play twink not x9 not 79s,you think being 9 levels makes you better why not come to 70 and show us your skills? Oh you dont have any.
    Better dont talk about the heaven of twinking which is 70s
    You are a barbarian.

Yes there are.And currently they gain population more and more.As we all know 78-79 is for pussi,who has no skill at all and lazy to gear,so just ignore their tryharding of getting more onto their levels.70s are currently active on ICC and with eryday passing,its getting better and better.Cheers!
    Do i need to say more?

70s twinks > 79s twinks

5. About Horde Situation i belive Axsis knows more i cannot say anything.
    who dares summon me?!

On lordaeron both sides could use more twinks, but imo alliance has the numbers and skilled players advantage.

As for crossrealm, my non biased opinion ( coming from a guy who played both lordaeron and icecrown) IC twinks are gonna benefit much more from it than lord's twinks...

Actually it could ruin the little balance on lord ( balance as in close bgs ending 2-2 or 3-2 with winning cap in last min or so).
    I say that because I played a couple wsgs on Icecrown last weekend and I was the only twink on horde side while alliance had 2 or 3 79 twinks and 4 70 twinks in the 1st wsg and 2 79s and 4 70s in the 2nd wsg....another example in a wsg a few weeks ago( a friday night), bg started with 2,3 79s on horde and 5,6 on alliance...it ended 7v7 or something like that cause some alliance twinks came horde....( Elipasta u were in that bg but lagged way too much).

Bottom line, horde side lacks twinks on IC realm, only horde guild " Young Brutal Beautiful" has 30 members with more than half of them having 79 alliance alts, while alliance guild "Carried" has 150 members...this could be fixed by some allies transfering to horde and stay there

@Elipas...if u recall it, in 2015, after the moltdown,I asked some of the old ragnaros twinks to roll hordes, not allies, cause I knew some of the
    old lord twinks wouldnt come back...and turns out I was right back then and I might be right again

and as I told u...everyone has different character traits and u might get on some people nerves with ur attitude or the way u r talking( even if u say u get provoked or they're being a-holes to u...just let them be and ignore them, that's gonna piss them off more than spewing sh it to them)
    that's available for u too, crymore
    or u hyperfag

and this type of "war" is surely not gonna help the 79 bracket, lord or IC...if we want this bracket to thrive we have to bury the hatchet and get along

after all, we have those nasty 70s to argue/mess up with, we dont need and dont have to do that between ourselves, 79 folks

6. @bosstheboss
    shouldn't the 70s be in borean, camping 6k hp levelers?
    Edited: February 2, 2018 Reason: not enough trolling

7. @bosstheboss
    shouldn't the 70s be in borean, camping 6k hp levelers?
    Yea shouldn't 79s barbarians level up already to 80? Whats the point? 1 more lvl to hit that bingo
    And shouldnt you play 70 to get some skills? Some of you cry that 80 sucks because p2w or other ****s when in reality you kinda do the same playing 79 in a 70 bracket but FAIL you get beatet even by 70 lol.
    Many 70s will return soon and if cross realm bg happen make sure you gets stay out of our nice community of 70s,because you ruined it last time! You ****ing mongrels

8. Yea shouldn't 79s barbarians level up already to 80? Whats the point? 1 more lvl to hit that bingo
    And shouldnt you play 70 to get some skills? Some of you cry that 80 sucks because p2w or other ****s when in reality you kinda do the same playing 79 in a 70 bracket but FAIL you get beatet even by 70 lol.
    Many 70s will return soon and if cross realm bg happen make sure you gets stay out of our nice community of 70s,because you ruined it last time! You ****ing mongrels
    Why? What bothers you to be different why cant we live in harmony as 70s and 79 together
    Afterall is 70-79 cmon now
    Its an opportunity to make bgs great again!
    Or you can level79s so easy to gear and much more complete i have 70 twink but... 79 is the deal 70s was as you for the community and maybe raids 79s is more fun thats all about it
    We should all stop this hate.

9. Why? What bothers you to be different why cant we live in harmony as 70s and 79 together
    Afterall is 70-79 cmon now
    Its an opportunity to make bgs great again!
    Or you can level79s so easy to gear and much more complete i have 70 twink but... 79 is the deal 70s was as you for the community and maybe raids 79s is more fun thats all about it
    We should all stop this hate.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    You are ****ed dude lool
    You ruin our bracket you 79s how can you even say we can play together how can a dog play with cat lol

We cant co_exist dude,how to play when we miss half spells and game becomes unbalanced how the **** explain to me? In the end its just prooves you are a barbarian,you need to roll 70 to see the pain we go through with you 79s uncivilized ****s

10. Funny you quoted only that and not to which sentence of yours i replied lol.

Classic.

"Let no man claim ignorance as an excuses"

in your case you do the opposite,i noticed it's a common trait on lordaeron realm. Damn, you and some people need to grow thicker skin and see others people point of view not only your "narrow" point of view.
    when i see how much of your precious time u have invested in that post there is nothing to say-nothing good can came out of it.

Come, play, win. All good.

70s also welcome .

11. when i see how much of your precious time u have invested in that post there is nothing to say-nothing good can came out of it.

Come, play, win. All good.

70s also welcome .
    2 mins it took no more. ;)

12. @elipas you take SS every time you have most kills in bg ?:) btw i have 50/0 60/0 never take SS :)

and your way farming kills.. big /lol .. no team player(usless for H) go on ally gy and kill low lvls who rez =) last night i come back like 5,6 time to kill you(free kill)

LisQa
    Edited: February 3, 2018

13. @elipas you take SS every time you have most kills in bg ?:) btw i have 50/0 60/0 never take SS :)

and your way farming kills.. big /lol .. no team player(usless for H) go on ally gy and kill low lvls who rez =) last night i come back like 5,6 time to kill you(free kill)

LisQa
    Well nah,got also screens when farmed because i was either lone twink or others left,it was just some random screens i posted nothing about to bragg jeezz...

Well of course i do go to gy because i get bored sometimes,but its effective till opposite team kills me,my team might have the upper hand to steal the flag and run...,i do it when we stomps bgs (aka winning easy and i just go straight to gy,i am not farming you or other twinks because that wouldn't be nice for our bracket and would cause hatred among us as twinks which is not good)
    Its not useless,if you think i am overal useless then you either dont know me enough to talk or you are close-minded like many lordaeron players and you overgeneralize icecrown players! :)

14. I'm just saying my opinion which coincides with a large number of players from H. "Gladiator 2.5k AT arena player" + this SS brag? xD hehe head Molten player max.

As far as I'm concerned you can go to GY as much as you want It's not hard for me to get back. Last night while I was playing you lost 4.5 wsg so ( "when we stomps bgs aka winning easy") It has nothing to do with your story. I tell you again you can only give us a favor and you make the H problem.

How much I heard about ICC players (I can see you myself ) they do not offer anything special. They told me you're playing on ICC in A? If they make cross Lordaeron (A) does not need your service play H. Strong on words nothing more.

"A dog that barks does not bite" ;)

LisQa

15. I'm just saying my opinion which coincides with a large number of players from H. "Gladiator 2.5k AT arena player" + this SS brag? xD hehe head Molten player max.

As far as I'm concerned you can go to GY as much as you want It's not hard for me to get back. Last night while I was playing you lost 4.5 wsg so ( "when we stomps bgs aka winning easy") It has nothing to do with your story. I tell you again you can only give us a favor and you make the H problem.

How much I heard about ICC players (I can see you myself ) they do not offer anything special. They told me you're playing on ICC in A? If they make cross Lordaeron (A) does not need your service play H. Strong on words nothing more.

"A dog that barks does not bite" ;)

LisQa
    My'lady stop being salty and enjoy the game more.
    And don't worry once cross realm bg happen i will try to play more alliance.
    Dont need my services? Idc,i might not need yours aswell,but everyone is free to play where he likes,i only play horde because i got funded to do so,a good friend convinced me.

P.S stop spitting on me in bgs,its not nice for a lady to have such manners! ;)

i am very balanced not just strong in words,and i have never tasted a female dwarf before,i heard they were extinct but looks like i was wrong.

First ... 67891018 ... Last