1. And the REALLY funny thing is that most of the Lordaeron 79 twink scene decided that, since the twink scene here died because horde was too strong, it would be a really good idea for them to go roll horde on another server where the exact same thing seems likely to happen. In fact, some of the Lordaeron alliance who complained loudest in this thread about how important it was to have two strong factions are now on the horde bandwagon on that other server.

More good players are leveling up horde there as I speak, and it's just a matter of time before that 79 scene dies too. Then I guess it will be time for everyone to go level up horde toons on yet another server where the same thing can happen.

People are really smart.
    From old lord ally core sacreen and me went horde because i choosed not to play with some mentally disabled 12yo kids. Ofc we have few more guys but these joined to lord last few months. Alliance is stronger but we try to hold as team. Its really hard but guys and girls are great. Dont talk about something u dont know.

BR Smuc.

2. From old lord ally core sacreen and me went horde because i choosed not to play with some mentally disabled 12yo kids. Ofc we have few more guys but these joined to lord last few months. Alliance is stronger but we try to hold as team. Its really hard but guys and girls are great. Dont talk about something u dont know.

BR Smuc.
    This is good news. Proves that a community will always find a way to reinvigorate itself given the infrastructure exists.

By the way, my guild <The Alliance Council> has stopped "training" twinks or PvPers since September. We're taking things more casually as our members are currently balancing in-game and real-life matters (autumn is the season of change). But we still offer gear and dungeon support to any player.

3. dīvide et imperā - Divide and rule
    Ghost twink guilds unlimited everywhere. Twinks just can't stand each others.
    Part of the game: There will be always few "smart veterans" who manipulates simultaneously both factions via guilds. Twink GUILDS are toxic. Good luck.

First ... 16242526