1. Frostwolf twinking

Despite being few and far between, some twinks remain on The Alliance. I've seen level 60 twinks, I have a level 70 and every once in a while, a level 80 twink from my guild will run you through a WoTLK dungeon and destroy everything. They do it, not for gear, gold, rep or Justice Points, but for The Alliance.

But what of The Horde? Do their twinks still lie dormant, collecting dust? Have they all moved on to Pandaria? Are there no guilds, no voices calling for dungeons, battlegrounds, raids or Arenas below level 90? Have the men in blue truly become the Master Race? I will wonder.

2. Despite being few and far between, some twinks remain on The Alliance. I've seen level 60 twinks, I have a level 70 and every once in a while, a level 80 twink from my guild will run you through a WoTLK dungeon and destroy everything. They do it, not for gear, gold, rep or Justice Points, but for The Alliance.

But what of The Horde? Do their twinks still lie dormant, collecting dust? Have they all moved on to Pandaria? Are there no guilds, no voices calling for dungeons, battlegrounds, raids or Arenas below level 90? Have the men in blue truly become the Master Race? I will wonder.
    Only a few Horde are present, but since all the stuff that took place they do not make the effort to show up and or contact any of the Alliance players because at this point they themselves know it is not much of an effort to help the bracket now when we this far in inactivity. Some even tried to get help from the WOTLK twinks but clearly that failed, in return, those who ask for help do not help out WOTLK twinks at all, same goes for Outland. Out of all the Horde that ghost rogue Horde is still present, but no one is showing up to her private arena matches as they use to, and her and her buddies can only be found in a specific area in Northend.

Other then that, Warmane has closed some of the dungeons/raids we use to farm and or collect items at, Magister Terrace being the bread and butter for items and to get semi-twinking items - this was closed with no warning and to this day we have never got an explanation as to why.

But the answer is very easy, warmane does not like low level content that much nor do they even care, so it seems as though only end game is what matters to them.
    One twink in question has an in-game Black Market group, all I can say is he has some items in his hands that you normally wouldn't find others using and or on AH itself. This guy is commonly around SW bank or Org bank, he is the most unusual player in the area so it shouldn't be that hard to spot him, but he does not say online for log, checks his money and resources and then he leaves.

3. Only a few Horde are present, but since all the stuff that took place they do not make the effort to show up and or contact any of the Alliance players because at this point they themselves know it is not much of an effort to help the bracket now when we this far in inactivity. Some even tried to get help from the WOTLK twinks but clearly that failed, in return, those who ask for help do not help out WOTLK twinks at all, same goes for Outland. Out of all the Horde that ghost rogue Horde is still present, but no one is showing up to her private arena matches as they use to, and her and her buddies can only be found in a specific area in Northend.

Other then that, Warmane has closed some of the dungeons/raids we use to farm and or collect items at, Magister Terrace being the bread and butter for items and to get semi-twinking items - this was closed with no warning and to this day we have never got an explanation as to why.

But the answer is very easy, warmane does not like low level content that much nor do they even care, so it seems as though only end game is what matters to them.
    One twink in question has an in-game Black Market group, all I can say is he has some items in his hands that you normally wouldn't find others using and or on AH itself. This guy is commonly around SW bank or Org bank, he is the most unusual player in the area so it shouldn't be that hard to spot him, but he does not say online for log, checks his money and resources and then he leaves.
    So it's true. Well that... seriously sucks. Also, good to see you, Tenchima.

Some of the original members of <We Are Borg> recently returned, only to find that even the ghosts of our past had floated away. When members of the guild assaulted Thrallmar yesterday, the Horde brought level 90s to oppose us. So disappointing... I suppose it can't be helped, given the state of things.

Did they really close Magister's Terrace? I'll have to check that tomorrow. How peculiar.

We were going to start recruiting new twinks in earnest but if there's no competition, we'll just have to slink back into the shadows. Still, I will not abandon hope, not yet. After all, hope is all we have left...

4. If they wouldnt closed Sunwell twinking would be still alive cuz there u get most of BiS gear im still around sometimes at horde or ally with my twinks on Oneshotu or Totemx

Oneshotu

5. If they wouldnt closed Sunwell twinking would be still alive cuz there u get most of BiS gear im still around sometimes at horde or ally with my twinks on Oneshotu or Totemx

Oneshotu
    Yes, but with or without Sunwell, some twinks manage, but is a MAJOR killer is that Warmane had closed Magister Terrace without notice, the dungeon has no bugs no nothing, I use to be the one to run the newcomers even early twinks to that dungeon every time I am one, my HS is basically Quel'Danas Isle. I asked Warmane about MT, but no answer as seen here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=383726
    And some else mentioned it here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Terrace+closed

And I believe there was a rant on Discord.

But for Sunwell, it was opened 3 times and closed 3 times because of 90s exploiting everything, we even had the mob spawn behind MT, 90s found it and i's gone, so we have pretty much nothing going on at Quel'Danas right now, so the second best is Black Temple.

The thing with us twinks is some of us are still we just have to log in, so far only a few of us log in at a time, during the weekends, this rogue sometimes hosts private arenas and only does so to help people get conquest earlier, an example would be she puts a weakling on a team with a strong twink and they fight, sometimes the matches are handicapped, if you hang out at the little church area near The Keep in Northernd and hear some splinter cell/sniper laser sound effect, then it is probably the rogue afk in the church. She's a lvl 71 Orc rogue, although semi-geared, she hits hard as hell despite only having haste as her build.

Other than that if we get others to join the bracket, cata twinks may be a thing coming to MOP, we will have to tone it down a bit, handicapping ourselves until some people get the gear they have access to.

As we speak, some guilds have stored well over a thousand of mats and other items for twinking so far, even some who was on the verge of giving up.

Other than that, conquest points will be a thing the cata newcomers will want, well those around 70s, help em out a bit,if they need it.

As for the few twinks who log, check the Gates of Org, Zul'Drak, Borean Tundra, Coldera, The Swamp area, around Stonard, big dude hides out in the temple, Taruen Paladin, and every Friday I think in Coldera, at the very, very top of the zone, above Nexus there use to be a guy who chills there, 71 DK Horde.

The more we do, the more the others would notice, and they will come.
    Edited: August 23, 2018 Reason: Just someone who wants to see the low brackets that he helped return

6. You know how much Battleground space for 70s would be like if everyone played 70-74 BGs for fun?

That is but a dream and forever will be a dream unless warmane makes an event for our level, of which had been spoken of, promised and abandon. The thing is about 70s is survivability may not be the best, but it pushes you to be strategic on the objective and who to attack/defend against.

7. Hiya, Rngeesus here. If yall member me.

If anyone ever decides to hop on, or it gets popping shoot me a msg on discord

Madraeth #5179

8. I have 85 twinks, 80 twinks, 70 twinks, and 60 twinks. I also have a main if you need help.

9. I have 85 twinks, 80 twinks, 70 twinks, and 60 twinks. I also have a main if you need help.
    Not much is going on, but there has been a very small level of activity with private arena fights. There is also some lowbie monk that logs in at odd times at random who is also connected to those doing this, was moving items over to twinks on ally and horde side if they needed the help.

10. Please do Msg me on my Discord (Madraeth #5179) if you want to do something, i kinda miss the stuff we did.

11. I actually wish this was back. 90s is dead in PvP and it is the same old nonsense. Nothing that shifts the battle midway, nothing that brings the fight into a tug o war, nothing that shows that one side is winning, but something changes last minute.

I really miss those days, and it would be a big help if twinks from other realms help us out - at last. There is twink items and enchants just collecting dust across several guild mats and personal, and getting to 70 is very easy.

I do not as many twinks on expect this one odd ball guy I always see near org/sw banks, lvl 20 human monk with straw hat and wears all white, the horde counterpart same thing, but is an orc with all black, lvl 10 I think he was.

Warmane events can including us, but when we ask for event or suggest, they never take our ideas.