1. Westworld,Lisqa,Winsmoke,Ionized,Selnendis,Druidge ro,fc,Blackshield,Kalashbazoo all Veteran top ally players not online for 20 days all of them. not a single bg in 20 days. Hyper and i Will go away for 10 days from today aswell. the guy who's writing about alliance not having twinks or ppl is 100% right. and you'll feel it heavily in the next 10 days. so while you sit in orgrimmar and think to yourself why is there no bgs. then don't come here because we told you 100 million times that the numbers are so fcking big u need to drop some horde pride and help alliance out or bracket is over it's crazy you dont' see it yourself. Dramajonez stop talking you're like klavius never in any bgs so you honestly have nothing to say.
    Oh please. Perigon's whole post was bull**** and so is yours. I just saw Blackshield the other day, for one, and Winsmoke not long before that. You guys have outnumbered us for quite a while. We're constantly playing bgs against full twink/79 Alliance team while we're trying to carry 3-5 levelers on our side.
    Even so, we're doing alright. Don't worry, the bracket will live without you, as it has been doing for years.

2. winsmoke last seen online 11 days ago. and blackshield indeed joined for 1 bg been before that he was off 20 days does 1 bg count? i'm not saying it's gonna die i'm saying you wont see as many bgs next 12 days. we're definitely outnumbered and have been for quite some time idk why it is you can't see it. Think Perigon was right on all things he said. sure we might have some bgs where we are full twink teamed but that doesnt mean we're on the side of being in any position of winning ever. you have superior players atm and idk it's foolish if u can't see it

3. Don't worry, the bracket will live without you, as it has been doing for years.
    Huh? Lederen is without a doubt the person who has done more to keep the 79 bg bracket alive than anyone else. He faction changed to help keep it balanced, he has promoted and recruited tirelessly.

If you want to see how the bg scene is WITHOUT him, see how it is the next 10 days. I know he influences bgs queues on ally side more than anyone else. He says go, we usually go. He says don't go, we usually don't go. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you'll be having many fun games the next 10 days and maybe longer than that if he gets tired of making all these promotions efforts with no help from the horde.

4. Westworld,Lisqa,Winsmoke,Ionized,Selnendis,Druidge ro,fc,Blackshield,Kalashbazoo all Veteran top ally players not online for 20 days all of them. not a single bg in 20 days. Hyper and i Will go away for 10 days from today aswell. the guy who's writing about alliance not having twinks or ppl is 100% right. and you'll feel it heavily in the next 10 days. so while you sit in orgrimmar and think to yourself why is there no bgs. then don't come here because we told you 100 million times that the numbers are so fcking big u need to drop some horde pride and help alliance out or bracket is over it's crazy you dont' see it yourself. Dramajonez stop talking you're like klavius never in any bgs so you honestly have nothing to say.
    I don't need to be in bgs, we got Sloi! We got all the info we need boiiiii!

You can gtfo kiddo! No one will miss you, don't come back.
    We got our own Lederen and he is better than you! Higher taxes and more facism that you could ever dream of!

5. i'm not claiming to be a saint or to be as good as Perigon says thanks for those words. but i'm forcing alliance players to que everyday into full squads of twinks from horde and it feels horrible i really don't understand why no one is coming to help us but i always get the same message back that we have way more twinks and we're just crying idk i dont' get it.

6. i'm not claiming to be a saint or to be as good as Perigon says thanks for those words. but i'm forcing alliance players to que everyday into full squads of twinks from horde and it feels horrible i really don't understand why no one is coming to help us but i always get the same message back that we have way more twinks and we're just crying idk i dont' get it.
    We have Immorals coming over to pity-queue with us, so...what are you talking about? You obviously have extra help.

7. ????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. just talking to a wall i guess well can't say i didnt try

9. sure we might have some bgs where we are full twink teamed but that doesnt mean we're on the side of being in any position of winning ever. you have superior players atm and idk it's foolish if u can't see it
    In case you horde missed it, that's a compliment- not sure where this hostility comes from. You guys have some good bgers who play well as as team. The alliance has some good players but also some guys who are more into the gearing/pve aspect than learning their classes. Just the way it is. The good ally players get tired of this imbalance and tend to want to do something else with their time. I think that's a big reason so many of our best players haven't been playing lately.

This isn't sustainable- you may think it is on hordeside, but it isn't. I'm not sure what the point of a good horde 79 twink pvp guild is without alliance to play against. That's the direction it's headed- believe me or not, up to you.

10. I really need to give credits to horde rogue Marvelux from beer soul guild. IMO beautiful play!
    BR Smuc

11. Hi all, sorry for my bad eng. I see u need twinks for 70-79 bg. I wish to create twink at this server. But i want to know how many bg u have in one day. And do u can help me up my lvl and items? I reached 100k hk on rus 70-79 bracket one year ago and then finished playing in wow. Now im trying comeback to 70-79 on Warmane.

12. Hi all, sorry for my bad eng. I see u need twinks for 70-79 bg. I wish to create twink at this server. But i want to know how many bg u have in one day. And do u can help me up my lvl and items? I reached 100k hk on rus 70-79 bracket one year ago and then finished playing in wow. Now im trying comeback to 70-79 on Warmane.
    Hi :) The numbers of bgs varies by the day. Yesterday there were ~10 WSGs while I was online. I played only 6 of them and got 250+ hks.
    You'd definitely get some help on Horde side. I'm not sure how Alliance helps their people - you probably have to pay a tax. :P
    Whisper people in <Red Death> (H) or <IMMORAL> (A) for more info.

13. Hi all, sorry for my bad eng. I see u need twinks for 70-79 bg. I wish to create twink at this server. But i want to know how many bg u have in one day. And do u can help me up my lvl and items? I reached 100k hk on rus 70-79 bracket one year ago and then finished playing in wow. Now im trying comeback to 70-79 on Warmane.
    hi,
    you are welcome on both sides.
    On Ally we have quite few levelers(mostly alts) so u may fit in gearing and reputation runs.
    anyway cya!

14. @smashbreakyou

I suggest you pick race and class combination you like best, regardless of faction.

But Red Death has russian speakers in the guild, if you are concerned about language barrier.
    There is also russian guild Beer Soul of the Horde on the realm. There are some twinks among them.

15. Ally atm REALLY needs atleast 2 dedicated healers.
    for any info feel free to contact me:
    https://armory.warmane.com/character...daeron/summary

BR Smuc

First ... 132122232425 ... Last