1. - We need to engage more ppl on the bracket from other brackets, even from 80
    - We still had a problem with AV or Isle of Conquest (they are appear rare and often close after 5 mins, because lack of ppl in)
    - The main problem of almost every side (even guilds) it's, when somebody losing, they are don't want to queue again
    - Lowbies. lowbies everywhere. How to solve the problem with lowbies on the bracket? Very often we could see the situation, when one of teams had more lowbies then other. That dramatically increase their chance to lose on BG.
    - Lack of motivation and skill (or realising of potential of own class) Many players did not had a clue how to play correctly. When need to attack/retreat, when team should go on Def (if that a warsong). When team must do other thing, like keeping enemy towards graveyard as much time as possible, while flag carrier entering to the enemies tunnel.

2. So how are bgs going on lordaeron? I heard horde wins some matches lately c(:

Bump this thread so more people know how active and balanced this bracket is on Lordaeron!
    Edited: January 11, 2018

3. So how are bgs going on lordaeron? I heard horde wins some matches lately c(:

Bump this thread so more people know how active and balanced this bracket is on Lordaeron!
    Yes, Horde win more matches lately cause more twinks. Ally win some too when we have guildies but horde generally has more.

About crossrealm, i read in another topic that it will beimplemented for TBC first, for WOTLK not yet so dont be too happy about it.
    Too much unanswered questions in wotlk chapter.
    Hey, It seems like my quotes was put out of context.

We are indeed working on a cross realm system for battlegrounds at this moment for our TBC servers but we don't know if its something we want yet on our wotlk servers.
    Nothing has been decided yet regarding this and there's still a lot of questions that needs to be answered first.

The conversation we had ingame had a lot of "IF" in it, playing around with the idea.
    I will however soon have a discord chat with the community to see what we could do to spice up Blackrock :)

4. Yes, Horde win more matches lately cause more twinks. Ally win some too when we have guildies but horde generally has more.

About crossrealm, i read in another topic that it will beimplemented for TBC first, for WOTLK not yet so dont be too happy about it.
    Too much unanswered questions in wotlk chapter.
    Wrong! Here i posted to you,you are late with the news lol
    Greetings Warmane community,

We are delighted to announce that Black Temple is scheduled to be released on January 21, 2018 on Outland. With this release we inch closer to a complete Burning Crusade experience. After much of internal testing and some of public testing we are certain that the content will be both entertaining and challenging for those who decide to partake in it.

Through popular request, community preferences and careful consideration we have decided to commence the merge of Medivh into Outland.

Medivh players will have to select new names if theirs are taken on Outland. The process will commence immediately and the realm will be decommissioned at a later time. Players can transfer to Outland by using the Realm Transfer option on the website located here. Medivh will be decommissioned on March 1, 2018.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    And one more
    Medivh will be decommissioned on March 1, 2018.
    As you can see no more cross realm on tbc servers,atleast we can hope for wotlk maybe,you can read that in devlog too

5. Wrong! Here i posted to you,you are late with the news lol

And one more

As you can see no more cross realm on tbc servers,atleast we can hope for wotlk maybe,you can read that in devlog too

Well, we can hope.
    Our bracket would benefit a lot by only 10-20 new players (its kinda boring to have 30k hks on same 20-30 person).

In meantime if anyone from IC need i have nice mage twinky to sell :) PM
    Edited: January 11, 2018

6. well, we can hope.
    In meantime if anyone from IC need i have nice mage twinky to sell :) PM
    Why sell it,i guess you gonna play your ally gnome lock from now.

7. i have 5 79 toons and raise 6th, rogue. Too much.
    lock funniest but not vs 3-5 hunters in horde..
    Lately i will play more resto druid cause we lack of healers

8. Geared up my twink warlock. Only missing TBC medallion of the Horde, cloak, shoulder enchant, arcanum and engineering headpiece.

For the Horde.
    Edited: January 15, 2018

9. Geared up my twink warlock. Only missing TBC medallion of the Horde, cloak, shoulder enchant, arcanum and engineering headpiece.

For the Horde.

Me so happy for you :)

10. /farewell, going 80 this week

After 13 days and 10K + HKs on this bracket, time has come for me to move on.
    My respect to Helbra, Bagar, Amyst and Mikeportnoy, best horde players imo, i enjoyed every fight vs you guys. Helbra i`ll miss u the most <3
    Love, peace and best of luck for my few friends from IMMORAL.
    /flex and /spit on all my haters
    Cheers to the rest of you active players on this bracket ! Have fun !

-- Ninjutzu

11. /farewell, going 80 this week

After 13 days and 10K + HKs on this bracket, time has come for me to move on.
    My respect to Helbra, Bagar, Amyst and Mikeportnoy, best horde players imo, i enjoyed every fight vs you guys. Helbra i`ll miss u the most <3

Aw, I'll miss you too. Maybe we'll still see each other in WG sometimes. :) GL

12. So everybody be honest...after this weekend's bgs...what side needs more twinks??

and @Elfu88...32-33k hks out of 36k of Lovespreads hks are as human dk( only around 3k as horde)...as a matter of fact, even tho he started as a horde twink, he has more hks as ally than horde
    There is 2 horde twink guilds red death and i in- cluded remember my name guild and aly have immoral only with less core members.
    And dont talk about heal ratio in aly/horde because in aly no1 want heal :d

13. We had 5ish ppl online today.we will see where is this going. Atm bad times for ally. Seems we cant get more core players,just levelers.
    Sad.

14. Yay!

Greetings Warmane community,

After much consideration and on community request, we have decided to make changes to Lordaeron's realm design, main changes affecting the Dungeon Finder system and then some. We would like to use this opportunity as well to note that there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.

Changes that will go in effect:

• Dungeon Finder enabled
    • Heirlooms available in vendors

There is also a possibility of other changes depending on community feedback and further analysis. These changes are scheduled to go into effect on January 22, 2018.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Looks like a poll will happen! I am sure most are happy about it!! Hopefully it will increase 79s even more!!
    Edited: January 17, 2018

15. Yay!

Looks like a poll will happen! I am sure lost are happy about it!! Hopefully it will increase 79s even more!!
    I'm totally happy for this.
    Due horde crying that they are weak :D Ally has atm maybe 10 ish twinks when all summed together, while horde can fill 2 bg-s with 79ers at same time, we need help, fast.

now i can level all classes on IC :D
    Edited: January 17, 2018

First ... 3456715 ... Last