1. Lordaeron 70-79 PVP

Minions of hell,

Are you tired of being a victim of the 80s premades, either they're on Icecrown realm or Blackrock?
    Are you tired of pay to win players?
    Are you tired of getting in a battleground and 2 secs later u're dead?
    Then come join us in the most balanced bracket of all time, 70-79, wotlk Lordaeron.

Right now there are curerntly 2 big guilds, one on each side, mighty Horde has Red Death and puny alliance has Immoral. Whisper any member in those guilds for an invite. There are a few smaller ones with less members and some other twinks (lone wolves) who're playing guildless...I can post links to those too if u really want that.

Anyway, lately, migthy Horde hasn't been so migthy due the ammount of twinks on the alliance side.
    Horde is outnumbered in almost every battleground...that's why I'm asking you to come horde...I personally would like good players, but we accept even bad ones who are willing to improve their game play. You can go alliance too, I don't care......no srsly dont go alliance(if u're good), come horde.

I'm gonna post armory links to some players with more than 30k hks and lots of pvp achievments, such as 100 wins in SoTA ( strand of the ancients), 100 wins in AB (Arathi Basin) , 100 wins in EoTS( eye of the storm) and ofc 100 wins in wsg.

You're now thinking why is this guy blabbing about achievs and hks...well I'm doing that to show u, future twink, the activity of this bracket ( been active for a long time now)

So here they are:
    Horde side: Saynotodrugg 85k hks omg no way and Helbra 44k hks
    Alliance side: Sacren 35k hks and Winsmoke 32k hks

We're waiting for you,
    Lok'tar Ogar and DEFEND THRALL everybody
    Edited: October 25, 2017

2. My experience with Lordaeron 70-79 is this:

1. Levelling rate is slower than you imagine, I dunno how I did it in retail.
    2. After 6-7 hours you finally reach the level to get a Stockades boost, noone will help you.
    3. You will be told, from guildies, that by leveling solo on x1 you will master your rotation.
    4. Playerbase is cancer.

3. Hey crymore.
    As i have told you in guild (Immoral) level some lvls alone then we will help you. There is a reason why i told you so. You have approached very aggressively that we need to boost you, also you have mentioned that horde has offered you boost.

I wonted to see if you are ready to win with us, and also LOOSE with us. I am really not very good player but we at immoral win as team and loose as team, so i dont wonna waste time for someone that will change faction after 2-3 bad BG days.

Yes, i know you are a very good player and have been informed that you and one more friend will come to play.

As i have expected u have allready deleted yoour toon, so in my point of view i waz right. Like i have told you, level to 50ish then I personally will run dung with you.

BR from Selemena, Smuchalol, Harleeyquinn,Smucha what ever u like.

EDIT: axsis u forget that u have raped us last whole month? :D We also may win some :)
    Edited: October 31, 2017

4. We cant help ppls with power leveling.As others can level many characters u can also. Cry more!
    Playerbase lower than on ic but still pvp is more active here! And u cant see donars here like on ic.

5. Hey crymore.
    As i have told you in guild (Immoral) level some lvls alone then we will help you. There is a reason why i told you so. You have approached very aggressively that we need to boost you, also you have mentioned that horde has offered you boost.

I wonted to see if you are ready to win with us, and also LOOSE with us. I am really not very good player but we at immoral win as team and loose as team, so i dont wonna waste time for someone that will change faction after 2-3 bad BG days.

Yes, i know you are a very good player and have been informed that you and one more friend will come to play.

As i have expected u have allready deleted yoour toon, so in my point of view i waz right. Like i have told you, level to 50ish then I personally will run dung with you.

BR from Selemena, Smuchalol, Harleeyquinn,Smucha what ever u like.

EDIT: axsis u forget that u have raped us last whole month? :D We also may win some :)
    Level 50? Brutal. :P

6. thats like 3 days of normal questing... big deal :P

7. EDIT: axsis u forget that u have raped us last whole month? :D We also may win some :)
    wth are u talking about...alliance's been outnumbering horde on a daily basis...
    it wasn't enough that the alliance faction had (still has) lots of advantages...they had to have the numbers too

8. Hey crymore.
    Nothing aggressive, just stated that I'm a guy who has paid for instant 80 on a x20 server (old ragnaros) because leveling the same content again and again gives me terminal cancer.

I'm not quite level 50 yet but I'm going to stay in this guild I've been in since level 16, they've boosted me and gave me glyphs rather than attitude.

Seems as though there's a vacancy for a helpful guild on Alliance side.

9. Don't worry, Warmane announced cross realm PvP, currently an unknown ETA but it has been confirmed. We'll all be together once again forever!
    https://www.warmane.com/devlog

10. Where u read that?:D Pvp vs donors?No thank

11. It's in devlog, under the TBC section :)

12. "We are especially proud to announce that we are currently working on implementing crossrealm battlegrounds for our Burning Crusade realms (and Wrath of the Lich King afterwards). While this is a highly complex project and will definitely take some more time to develop, we have already made a first step towards it that is currently live on both our realms, but most players probably did not notice. We have successfully implemented realmservers, which can be considered a bridge between the client and underlying worldservers. Both of our Burning Crusade realms already run on this implementation. The next steps will be the creation of a battleground-only worldserver and establish communication with normal worldservers. We will keep you updated on the progress."

13. more reasons for skilled players to go horde, cause there arent any 79 horde twinks left on IC realm, only allies....
    and when the crossrealm bg happens horde twinks from lordaeron are gonna be overwhelmed and most likely they're gonna hit 80 or stop playing

14. I think that is far away in future, and we shouldnt take that serious atm.
    Also horde is in great advantage because you always have 2,3-dks, pallys, warriors. We at ally miss melees and we always need to fight hard.
    So axsis how are bgs going last days? We are leveling, doing dungeons etc so i think u should be good in bgs these days :)

Edit: come ppl to Loardeon, its very good bracket :)

Please dont roll DK or hunt, its ******ed when on bg 6hunters and 6 dks :D
    Edited: November 15, 2017

12311 ... Last