1. @smucha
    can u count the no of twinks? especially platers in these 2 pics...if u cant, I'll help u
    in this EoTS, that was 2 days ago, u can see 10 twinks, 7 being platers - 2dks , 2 wars and 3 palas(one was holy)

in this wsg last night u can count 6 twinks, 4 of them being platers, 2 dks , 1 prot war and 1 hpala...u know horde had only 1 plater cause u were in that wsg too

and I can provide more SS showing alliance dominance
    u can also see crymore there, another future rdps for alliance, supported by a lot of meatshields

and keep in mind u guys didnt have westworld and fc...while horde doesnt even have a prot warrior

Anyway, if u're a pro pvper and wanna twink go 79 horde

2. My dots were like paperplanes, i missed everything :D

but will not be 70 forever :D

Ye join horde if u will, whatever :) its nice to have fun whole evening!
    Edited: November 15, 2017

3. I think that is far away in future, and we shouldnt take that serious atm.
    Also horde is in great advantage because you always have 2,3-dks, pallys, warriors. We at ally miss melees and we always need to fight hard.
    So axsis how are bgs going last days? We are leveling, doing dungeons etc so i think u should be good in bgs these days :)

Edit: come ppl to Loardeon, its very good bracket :)

Please dont roll DK or hunt, its ******ed when on bg 6hunters and 6 dks :D
    As a horde 79 twink mage, I feel like it's the complete opposite. Like last night, we had some WSGs and Alliance was full twinks with 2 rogues, feral drood, war, dk and whatever while Horde got a lot less twinks and a lot of casters like mages...

4. If you want to make a twink here you are welcome to Alliance guild IMMORAL, if you want to make Horde character you will be welcome to Red Death. Helbra is a good person and is deffinetly willing to help you. Reason why we dont boost so much anymore is becouse we had too many ppl going over to horde, hitting lvl 80 or simply not playing long to even hit 79. But if you are willing to twink you can always ask members to help you with dungeons and even gearing up for 79. Simply put play whatever you want to play. Things have never been balanced on Lordaeron and they wont be at all. A month ago I wanted to hit 80 becouse ally could never win a bg, now its horde, few weeks from now it will be ally again. I have noticed a lot of new members in horde and today alone we lost every bg so far. Like I said, balance is a huge issue on Lordaeron, but the bracket is always active and people on alliance side are very fun to play with. If you do want to twink speak to members of those 2 guilds and they can tell you all about it.

5. we loose with smile on faces :D

beat that :D

6. Helbra is a good person and is deffinetly willing to help you. .
    Help you to get six feet under. Helbra is American, she can´t be a good person by definition :P. She is pretending to like you while secretly sending a drone or an intercontinental ballistic missile after you :P. Then she just watches the events unfold from her lvl 5 draenei paladin.

we loose with smile on faces :D

beat that :D
    With a smile on your faces while ragequitting :D...I surely could list few names :D.

while horde doesnt even have a prot warrior
    Elburro must feel offended.
    Edited: November 16, 2017

7. My dots were like paperplanes, i missed everything :D

but will not be 70 forever :D

Ye join horde if u will, whatever :) its nice to have fun whole evening!
    it ain't fun being death-gripped 2 or 3 times while trying to run for ur life...and u could've logged one of ur 79s if things went bad
    when I made this thread I said both sides need twinks, but that horde is in more need of twinks than alliance

@sigo...elburro barely plays on that war, he plays on his hunt or his ally toon...
    and even with him playing, alliance would still have more meatshields

8. Hello guys! I'm from another server (russian private server) and i want, very very want to be part of 70-79 community here. I even have chars on Lordaeron and Warmane, but here BG's proc not so often what i was expect to see. Also i have problems with "top gearing" (getting blue items) on Lordaeron without dungeon finder, in the same time i discover that Warmane don't has "enough" players for both sides to start BG.

9. Help you to get six feet under. Helbra is American, she can´t be a good person by definition :P. She is pretending to like you while secretly sending a drone or an intercontinental ballistic missile after you :P. Then she just watches the events unfold from her lvl 5 draenei paladin.

With a smile on your faces while ragequitting :D...I surely could list few names :D.

Elburro must feel offended.
    I'm not agree with you sir! Helbra is a good person by far! He/she helped me a lot while i'm leveling on Lordaeron. Also he/she helped me to get good items from dungeons, very polite and cheerful person!

10. I'm not agree with you sir! Helbra is a good person by far! He/she helped me a lot while i'm leveling on Lordaeron. Also he/she helped me to get good items from dungeons, very polite and cheerful person!
    He is joking, Helbra is like angel :D

Howmuch bgs would be enough for you ? BGs are usually whole evening. Also depends on what part of day you are online.

11. @nucklear....wow...2m and 1m healing done..is that wotlk 3.3.5 expansion??

on horde we do UP, CoS and other dungeons in order to gear the new twinks

also, if u're from Russia, bgs start around 7, 8 pm Moscow time, even earlier when wsg is cta

as for activity, we had some isle of conquest last week...here's some SS

Red Death is waiting for u on horde side :D

12. Problem 1(Horde):
    If ally have some heal we need focus more on them like they do on ours heals..and in BG when ally don t have heal STOP focus plate tanks try get some Range DPS..

Problem 2(Horde):
    Is not only lack of people. To many people leave BG (stop que) when we start lose or when some good twinky join on ally side. Last night in 2,3 BG when that Hunter Lisqa join BG people in horda start qq and leave BG??.. this is TEAM GAME not solo game..that hunter is good maybe one of best in our bracket right now but she can t win us solo?!? so please STOP LEAVE BG ITS TEAM GAME..ty

Problem3(Horde):
    Yes we have a lot dks,warriors,pala if you are new roll some other class..

13. Helbra is American, she can´t be a good person by definition :P.
    Haha, good one.

14. @smucha
    can u count the no of twinks? especially platers in these 2 pics...if u cant, I'll help u
    in this EoTS, that was 2 days ago, u can see 10 twinks, 7 being platers - 2dks , 2 wars and 3 palas(one was holy)

in this wsg last night u can count 6 twinks, 4 of them being platers, 2 dks , 1 prot war and 1 hpala...u know horde had only 1 plater cause u were in that wsg too

and I can provide more SS showing alliance dominance
    u can also see crymore there, another future rdps for alliance, supported by a lot of meatshields

and keep in mind u guys didnt have westworld and fc...while horde doesnt even have a prot warrior

Anyway, if u're a pro pvper and wanna twink go 79 horde
    Well to be fair I was lvl 70 in that bg, hence the 0 flag caps....

15. plus me being on ally side will be a bit of a handicap because I'm ret ardedly rusty right now, horde doesn't want me lol
    Edited: November 16, 2017 Reason: wouldn't let me say re tarded

First 123412 ... Last