1. (ANSWERED)Deleted Characters - Point refund

I didn't really know were to post this so excuse me if it's in the wrong thread.

Hi!

So yesterday I really felt like starting to play wow again so I logged in on my account here on Warmane.

I noticed that the realm (Deathwing) that my characters were on had been deleted.

I had bought items in the website's marketplace for 646 points when I played on deathwing 2 years ago.

I totally get that my characters are gone because they were bound to Deathwing. But the points I had collected weren't bound to any realm in the first place and I didn't know that deathwing were going to be deleted when I spent them, also, I had bought some heirloom and they're account bound, right?

So I'm asking if there is a chance to get a total refund on the points, or at least of some of the points? Or that I can get my heirloom items at least.

Greetings, Zunexz.

2. All characters from Deathwing and Ragnaros went to the new realm Icecrown, please check there.

3. Hello again,

I've checked and they aren't there :/

4. Is there a way to get back my characters?

5. You currently have a level 16 character on Icecrown. All active characters from Deathwing and Ragnaros were moved to Icecrown. Inactive ones got archived. It is impossible to restore them and there is no such a thing as refund of Points.

6. Okay, then I know. Thanks for the help :)