1. Shadowmournes are and never were the problem, its the insane amount of pve gear that the comes with shadowmourne wielders and how it scales in wotlk (especially arp on warriors)
    Welcome to WOTLK, bad designed expansion for pvp, where pve items >>> PvP ones . Every expansion prior to cata suck for PvP.
    Anyway Lolmournes are a problem, its special effect usually hits me 4k and I,m 26k shaman with 1300 resilience.
    Edited: October 26, 2017

2. This is true, ****ing disgusting, they should do smt about this, but no 1 cares, paymane ftw
    this,
    this is why this community is so ****ty.
    What we have here.... is people that want a free server, everyone to be in equal gear, and someone to host the server, and pay for everything.... fantasy land I think is what they call it. guys grow up, there has to be a balance to a server you can play on or free and costs of that server being met. I said that as a joke, and to illustrate how ******ed the OP statement is, if you can't afford buying SM, then earn it, IT IS possible to do it in game, and STFU..... or say thanks to the people that do donate and keep the server with a good population here for you to enjoy.

You guys crack me up, you come here, whine on the forums and don't expect people to call you out for being so, You're here, on a static server, one that has been exactly like it is now for over 2 years, and expect things to change because you feel slighted, or at a disadvantage. Like no one ever had to over come that disadvantage.

Everyone has had to do it, grind it out, or find another home... sounds harsh, you're right, but how many threads have been started for this... because they got smacked in the face, and its hard for them, so they vent on the forums... grow up. life's not fair. and neither is the game. grow a pair or go somewhere else.

3. oh look it's one of those threads again

4. You created this account on 2010. You either bought it or you're pretty damn stupid.

5. There's no salvaging Icecrown bgs, imo- the damage to health ratio is just so far out of whack. I decided to play on Frostwolf instead- pvp gear is BiS in MoP, and the health pools relative to damage are a lot higher. So you actually have time to play your toons and make decisions before dying.

6. Fixes to Shadowmourne Warriors:
    1) Roll Mage
    2) Kite Warrior

1) Roll Hunter
    2) Kite Warrior

1) Roll Warlock
    2) Blow up Warrior

1) Roll Death Knight
    2) Kill Warrior

I'm sure there's more classes that beat Warriors easily. If you're talking group PvP then suck it up. Warriors have always been great at group PvP, especially with a healer behind them. Roll a Warrior if you're jelly :D

7. Fixes to Shadowmourne Warriors:
    1) Roll Mage
    2) Kite Warrior

1) Roll Hunter
    2) Kite Warrior

1) Roll Warlock
    2) Blow up Warrior

1) Roll Death Knight
    2) Kill Warrior

I'm sure there's more classes that beat Warriors easily. If you're talking group PvP then suck it up. Warriors have always been great at group PvP, especially with a healer behind them. Roll a Warrior if you're jelly :D
    Warrior with lolmourne its still the worst plate for 1vs1. They are TOP 1 for arenas with paladin healer because healing reduction, but for 1vs1 the true problem are DKs and Paladins with suckmourne.

8. Warrior with lolmourne its still the worst plate for 1vs1. They are TOP 1 for arenas with paladin healer because healing reduction, but for 1vs1 the true problem are DKs and Paladins with suckmourne.
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown haHAA first pala/warrior is ranked 27 atm , and the only few Warriors that get in top10 are the same each season. Might reconsider your statement.

People who cry about Smourne, dont know the game. Also especially someone who state War/Pala is Top1 for arenas, while there are plenty of comps able to counter them, and the few top warriors are always the same every season, while other people dont pass 2.3 mostly of the times even running War/Pala.
    Having not a single Disc/Rogue, Shadow/Rogue , Spriest/Mage , Feral/Disc (there are few good peoples with these comps) and blame that Smourne is OP and war/pala are op in arena, is just completly no-sense.
    Blame the extremely low Icecrown overall skill/players quality, not the Smourne/Class/Comp

Kinda fun how people cant understand that the game is designed like this, and blame X/Y just because they loose, i remember there was a similar topic done by a Warlock who stated that "Smourne is OP" cause he met a warrior and he had not even set his portal.....But hey, it's Smourne problem ;)))

I play/willing to play WLP in Icecrown, but no proper locks which dont just play LSP, but i dont go around the forum yelling at Tcleave/LSP which are aprox 98% of the total comps who got overall top ranks in icecrown during different seasons ;)
    Edited: October 27, 2017

9. http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown haHAA first pala/warrior is ranked 27 atm , and the only few Warriors that get in top10 are the same each season. Might reconsider your statement.

People who cry about Smourne, dont know the game. Also especially someone who state War/Pala is Top1 for arenas, while there are plenty of comps able to counter them, and the few top warriors are always the same every season, while other people dont pass 2.3 mostly of the times even running War/Pala.
    Having not a single Disc/Rogue, Shadow/Rogue , Spriest/Mage , Feral/Disc (there are few good peoples with these comps) and blame that Smourne is OP and war/pala are op in arena, is just completly no-sense.
    Blame the extremely low Icecrown overall skill/players quality, not the Smourne/Class/Comp

Kinda fun how people cant understand that the game is designed like this, and blame X/Y just because they loose, i remember there was a similar topic done by a Warlock who stated that "Smourne is OP" cause he met a warrior and he had not even set his portal.....But hey, it's Smourne problem ;)))

I play/willing to play WLP in Icecrown, but no proper locks which dont just play LSP, but i dont go around the forum yelling at Tcleave/LSP which are aprox 98% of the total comps who got overall top ranks in icecrown during different seasons ;)
    Warrior/Paladin was the top in in multiples times and one of the stronger match, your post make me think you are some frustrated player that fail in your goals even with the shadowmourne when is obviously than shadowsuck is a gamebreaker and 99% plates in the top 100 are using it.
    If you are a lolmourne user, unequip it and prove your points geting some good rate or beating another player with shadowmourne... Lmao

10. Warrior/Paladin was the top in in multiples times and one of the stronger match, your post make me think you are some frustrated player that fail in your goals even with the shadowmourne when is obviously than shadowsuck is a gamebreaker and 99% plates in the top 100 are using it.
    If you are a lolmourne user, unequip it and prove your points geting some good rate or beating another player with shadowmourne... Lmao
    Quoting myself from another topic.

Altho below the armory of the few chars left, others have been sold via market (Such as priest , rogue and a Rival Paladin):

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary second paladin i ever had.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary main
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary second warrior, never been into it much
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics third war, done mainly with spare coins from friends and stopped after 2.2 to sell it

And here some random .
    https://imgur.com/IxrGSfp
    https://imgur.com/xtd95KU
    https://imgur.com/ga6T1RN
    https://imgur.com/1r6KUkl As you can see no shadowmourne, on the bar you can see the icon of the polearm, altho i had modified the look of the polearm to looks like Shadowmourne.
    https://imgur.com/ajtdWd9
    https://imgur.com/uX1yvkT 3/5 S8 + pvp offset + BoE neck + S1 weapon + Ulduar Trinket and BoE trinket/rings, unfortunely dont have any SS where i took the 2.3 with the ulduar wep as i wasnt even care about it.
    https://imgur.com/42M5OFZ

Inb4 "But hey you got gear on these alt haHAA", these screen shots are taken long time ago, meanwhile that time i've sold and bought so many coins/chars/golds in order to allow me get these gear.

Have fun and regards

PS. LF your SS, or profile in order to maybe learn from someone better then me, or not.

PPS: With these SS/Links i'm not flexing or elistist, as i'm just giving what Ermelloth asked. Altho i think there are plenty,if not tons, of Warriors better then me in and in several other servers. Hope noone is taking this like an e-peen SS spam, but is purely for show to Ermelloth that sometimes people can be wrong.
    Now....what about you? Seems like you were so wrong....

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics

No s8 shoulders
    No BiS Ranged
    No RS ring
    No Shadowmourne
    No DBW.
    Just one profession maxed out.

2595 rating & Challenger title meaning top10 at the end of the season in 2s bracket. sup?

And my highest rating on my main warrior was coming without shadowmourne. (BUT MOM YOU HAVE SMOURNE NOW U LIE UEUEUEU)

11. Quoting myself from another topic.

Now....what about you? Seems like you were so wrong....

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics

No s8 shoulders
    No BiS Ranged
    No RS ring
    No Shadowmourne
    No DBW.
    Just one profession maxed out.

2595 rating & Challenger title meaning top10 at the end of the season in 2s bracket. sup?

And my highest rating on my main warrior was coming without shadowmourne. (BUT MOM YOU HAVE SMOURNE NOW U LIE UEUEUEU)
    You can be good (And geared) warrior with good arena mate, but anything of this will changes the fact that shadowdi.ck + ICC trinkets and heroics =

And someone with same skill than you, but with shadowmourne will be alway >>> than you if you use noakbinder or pvp weapon, because as I said before, the special power of SM damaged me 4k when I have 1300 resilience lol.
    And if you want to play just pvp and dont pay for gear, you will be a sh*t using just pvp gear, because this expansion is bad designed for pvp players.

12. You can be good (And geared) warrior with good arena mate, but anything of this changes the fact that shadowdi.ck + ICC trinkets and heroics =

And someone will same skill than you, but with shadowmourne will be alway >>> than you.
    And if you want to play just pvp and dont pay for gear, you will be a sh*t using just pvp gear.
    someone god mad seems like.
    As you dont even bothered to notice that 2.4 was done without a single donation gear on the alt.
    Altho dont pay for gear? Sorry to say that you can obtain it via PvE if you've enough time to raid on weekly basic, and just sayng, you wont have any server/forum to QQ in if there are/were people who donate.

"Still waiting for your insane op pvp experience link to understand your point of view in this discussion."

This is a shadowmourne topic, you asked some proofs to be able to go high in arena without shadowmourne, you got your proofs; it just makes you look more stupid then how u actually are changing the subject to "PvE gear". And, sorry to say and give a good news to you, but in WOTLK arena there are really few classes able to play with entire PvP Gear and be high in arena, and warrior is not the case (Over 1200 resillence just by the gear, without even able to get 40% arp, or any proc item, lovely to see any kind of mirror games with these gears...haHAA, and yes, you can still get 2.4 or more as i did, but when you think to push for title or top10, you wont have it)

You can be good (And geared) "any class" with good arena mate, but anything of this will changes the fact that with ICC trinkets and heroics BOOM
    Take a look at BiS ferals
    Take a look at BiS Spriest/Mage
    Take a look at BiS Dlocks/ele
    Take a look at BiS Hunts
    Take a look at BiS Fdk/Uhdk
    If the classes/comps above are played propery, you'll cry about them anyway. People tends to give excuses all over, just by the majority of the QQ comes from. Most of the people die from Smourne? YES, same way as they die from LK25hc weps, the difference is that shadowmourne got that good looking effect that will make u think "OH DEMN I DIE CAUSE OF IT, not because:

- I suck
    - I dont bother in get better
    - My comp suck
    - My partner Suck
    - I dont even try a strategies
    - he got some rng procs, in the same way as anyone else can get.

Pick one.

13. someone god mad seems like.
    As you dont even bothered to notice that 2.4 was done without a single donation gear on the alt.
    Altho dont pay for gear? Sorry to say that you can obtain it via PvE if you've enough time to raid on weekly basic.
    What about if you learn to read?
    And if you want to play just pvp
    "This post its just about shadowmourne and you are changing to PvE gear" LoLmourne is pve gear, genious.

And believe me, I was 1850 when I and my arena mate (Elemental shaman + SP) were Furious geared (With vote points weapons), then we get wf and get stacked in that rate, because DK/Warriors/paladins with Shadowmournes + healer teams.

The day I get 1800 in this realm:
    I was even wearing cloths lol.

14. What about if you learn to read?

"This post its just about shadowmourne and you are changing to PvE gear" LoLmourne is pve gear, genious.
    Your stupidity amaze me.

Shadowmourne is the object of the discussion, not the PvE gear "Epic" which quite 95% of the server got or is able to get in not long time.

doing bg's is no fun with 4-5 enemys wearing shadowmourne's, this realm is gonna die because of the insane amount of shadowmournes.
    i hate it, i agree on donating and such but please any kid can steal 150 euros and buy shadowmourne, increase the prize or remove it entirly because this is just getting insane.

im starting to hate doing bg's which i loved soo much purely because of the shadowmourne epidemic! please do something about it!
    Owner topic, you might reconsider that you need to read more before write.

Edited: 8 Minutes Ago
    Nice edit kappa.

And someone with same skill than you, but with shadowmourne will be alway >>> than you if you use noakbinder or pvp weapon, because as I said before, the special power of SM damaged me 4k when I have 1300 resilience lol.
    Answering you on thisone.

Yes, it is a thing when comes to equal skilled opponents (and we're talking about top10), also you dont even state the following things:
    -Comp you met
    -Comp you played
    -Comp experience
    -your experience.
    -the rating/experience of the other team.

As far as "we" know, you can be damaged by 4k by a PvE warrior with: STS + Taunka + Ring + Berserker + Executiooner proc.

There is so much confusion in what you are talking about.
    Shadowmourne give you a better % to start the fight in advantage, BUT ONLY when we're talking about top mirrors games.
    I've personally stomped tons of top warrior with smourne, while running with oathbinder hc. ALso, how stupid you think that someone who got top10 rank didnt met any top War with Shadowmourne in whole season? I repeat, reconsider yourself.

The people who cry about Smourne are for the most of the times people who dont pass 2.2 rating, or some egoistic kids who got once in a time high rating, and then think to have the rights to act like "skilled".
    Also, the akward moment when noone, and i repeat noone of the people who got multiglad/glad/r1 here, cry about shadowmourne, but the people who sucks anyway at the game tend to give theirself excuses and blame an item.

Small edit: Still waiting for you to show your chars.

And believe me, I was 1850 when I and my arena mate (Elemental shaman + SP) were Furious geared (With vote points weapons), then we get wf and get stacked in that rate, because DK/Warriors/paladins with Shadowmournes + healer teams.
    1850 is not even a rating to type about, Furious Geared Ele/SP without actually anykind of proper CC chain, any warrior/dk healer with a decent IQ would stomp you so easy, with Shadowmourne or not.

First 123 Last