1. Your stupidity amaze me.

Shadowmourne is the object of the discussion, not the PvE gear "Epic" which quite 95% of the server got or is able to get in not long time.

Owner topic, you might reconsider that you need to read more before write.

Nice edit kappa.

Answering you on thisone.

Yes, it is a thing when comes to equal skilled opponents (and we're talking about top10), also you dont even state the following things:
    -Comp you met
    -Comp you played
    -Comp experience
    -your experience.
    -the rating/experience of the other team.

As far as "we" know, you can be damaged by 4k by a PvE warrior with: STS + Taunka + Ring + Berserker + Executiooner proc.

There is so much confusion in what you are talking about.
    Shadowmourne give you a better % to start the fight in advantage, BUT ONLY when we're talking about top mirrors games.
    I've personally stomped tons of top warrior with smourne, while running with oathbinder hc. ALso, how stupid you think that someone who got top10 rank didnt met any top War with Shadowmourne in whole season? I repeat, reconsider yourself.

The people who cry about Smourne are for the most of the times people who dont pass 2.2 rating, or some egoistic kids who got once in a time high rating, and then think to have the rights to act like "skilled".
    Also, the akward moment when noone, and i repeat noone of the people who got multiglad/glad/r1 here, cry about shadowmourne, but the people who sucks anyway at the game tend to give theirself excuses and blame an item.

Small edit: Still waiting for you to show your chars.

1850 is not even a rating to type about, Furious Geared Ele/SP without actually anykind of proper CC chain, any warrior/dk healer with a decent IQ would stomp you so easy, with Shadowmourne or not.
    We had beaten alot of those teams, the only able to beat us was the Shadowmournes, which abounded from 1850, and teams like Spriest+Mague.
    I had over 2200 playing with double DPS when Neltharion used to have a decent population, so this problem is only from Wotlk, not a l2p issue. If you want, look for some arena mate (preferably without healer), and we could play 2vs2 with same gear (5,8 pvp), then we will see if this is a learn to play problem or gear :-)
    P.D: Since you cant talk without insulting, I reported your post
    Edited: October 27, 2017

2. 1850 or below teams....DAMN that must have been hard days....Or not...

3. 1850 or below teams....DAMN that must have been hard days....Or not...
    You will find same donnor teams in 1850 than 2200, since we played against alot of full bis players and that was in the start of the new season.

As far as "we" know, you can be damaged by 4k by a PvE warrior with: STS + Taunka + Ring + Berserker + Executiooner proc.
    I'm talking about the CHAOS BANE from lolmourne, omg.....
    My stupidity amaze me.
    Aplied to you.

4. arguing about pvp in a game that has dodge % crit % proc %

wow pvp is a meme

5. I really doubt that "this realm is gonna die because of the insane amount of shadowmournes". Come on!
    any kid can steal 150 euros and buy shadowmourne
    I would like to see how that comes true :)

6. As already said, the issue is not Shadowmourne but all the 284 offsets/trinkets every warriors wear. This sht is broken. Most of them only have the 5p set as source of resilience. Every other items are 284 or 277 pve ****. That's just retrded.

7. Fun thread ya got there m8. 10/10 will read again

8. So yeah, they will lose shadowmourne but wield Glorenzelg, wow, big difference... Really big!

Is this a joke?
    Apperently it is a joke lol. SM is a small dps increase with a str/aoe proc compared to Gloren, big deal.

9. This thread is awsome!
    Please tell me more about how a weapon can ruin the game.

Again.

git gud or just give up

First 123