1. Please remove shadowmourne or increase the prize by A LOT.

doing bg's is no fun with 4-5 enemys wearing shadowmourne's, this realm is gonna die because of the insane amount of shadowmournes.
    i hate it, i agree on donating and such but please any kid can steal 150 euros and buy shadowmourne, increase the prize or remove it entirly because this is just getting insane.

im starting to hate doing bg's which i loved soo much purely because of the shadowmourne epidemic! please do something about it!

2. servers been running for 5 years with people running around with sm, but i'm sure it's gonna die now just cause you complained. either deal with it or don't do bg's.

3. Shadowmournes are and never were the problem, its the insane amount of pve gear that the comes with shadowmourne wielders and how it scales in wotlk (especially arp on warriors)

4. So yeah, they will lose shadowmourne but wield Glorenzelg, wow, big difference... Really big!

Is this a joke?

5. doing bg's is no fun with 4-5 enemys wearing shadowmourne's, this realm is gonna die because of the insane amount of shadowmournes.
    i hate it, i agree on donating and such but please any kid can steal 150 euros and buy shadowmourne, increase the prize or remove it entirly because this is just getting insane.

im starting to hate doing bg's which i loved soo much purely because of the shadowmourne epidemic! please do something about it!
    Increase the prize? Holy crap, you're suggesting we get a better chance of obtaining it? AWESOME!!

6. any kid can steal 150 euros and buy shadowmourne
    I say you buy everyone on the server a SM, you know even the playing field....... although, you need to get the rest of my pallies a SM to go the the few I have already.... that'd be great.. thanks.

7. This is true, ****ing disgusting, they should do smt about this, but no 1 cares, paymane ftw

8. I say you buy everyone on the server a SM, you know even the playing field....... although, you need to get the rest of my pallies a SM to go the the few I have already.... that'd be great.. thanks.
    this,
    this is why this community is so ****ty.

9. This is true, ****ing disgusting, they should do smt about this, but no 1 cares, paymane ftw
    You have no idea what you're talking about. You along with the thread starter and anyone else who get rofl stomped by a "shadowmourne wearer" thinks its just the weapon because it's legendary. What if I told you that Shadowmourne is not THAT much better than Glorenzelg for example? It is better but not that much better that it would make the difference we have now. It is as stated earlier in the thread:

Shadowmournes are and never were the problem, its the insane amount of pve gear that the comes with shadowmourne wielders and how it scales in wotlk (especially arp on warriors)
    That's the reason why. Have you guys who complain ever met a 5k gs paladin with a donated shadowmourne? He hit like a wet fking noodle. So it is not the weapon. It is all the pve parts that most likely comes with it.

10. Smourne classes are dog**** and die within 3 globals, have fun with your axe nab snibber.

11. who the **** said i think it's the weapon only? it comes with either full sanc heroic set or wrathfull, the **** is that suppose to mean i know a weapon can't make you overpowered if you wear **** along with it but its just ******ed how many people wear it combined with the pve/pvp end-game set they got.
    the **** you think? im some sort of ******?

12. Players can keep their ****ty donated mourne.I want the shard rates fixed so i can finally get my weapon and chest with lovely items without grinding for 2x/3x the time it should require originally.

13. Players can keep their ****ty donated mourne.I want the shard rates fixed so i can finally get my weapon and chest with lovely items without grinding for 2x/3x the time it should require originally.
    We have gotten a lot of smournes in our guild from the quest. It really depends, sometimes you get 2 per run, sometimes 4-5, there's runs even with 7 shards(very rare, but it happens) cant imagine if they increase the rates lol

14. We have gotten a lot of smournes in our guild from the quest. It really depends, sometimes you get 2 per run, sometimes 4-5, there's runs even with 7 shards(very rare, but it happens) cant imagine if they increase the rates lol
    My experiences are way worse sadly,with the exception of 5 shards once,my best was 3 from 10/12 hc(12/12).Just my last four week: 0,2,1,0.I'm at 26 atm after more than six months.My friend completed it after a year raiding every week varying between 9 and 10/12hc,just like me,same experience.
    Edited: October 26, 2017

123 Last