1. Which healer is hardest to take down in 2s?

I wanted to roll a healer in pvp. How is Holy Paladin compared to others? I heard they are easy to kill due to lack of mobility?

2. It depends on what class / combo are you playing. For my team (Ret / Survival) its obviously Disc, while, for instance, we are able to kill Resto Druids / Shamans at ease unless they pillarhug 24/7. For Shaman teams Disc should be a piece of cake due to Purge.... so it's all individual / depends on setup.

3. Paladins are the only healers you have to kill twice, sometimes three times, possibly four times in non-arena PvP. Resto druids are also extremely hard to kill but only if they're healing themselves exclusively, the moment they need to heal a partner, they start splitting hots and become susceptible to a switch. Disc priests trade some survivability for offense, they require frequent peels from their partners. Resto shamans are the easiest to kill, lacking defensive cds, they mostly stay alive by running around pillars with earthbind.
    Edited: October 26, 2017

4. I wanted to roll a healer in pvp. How is Holy Paladin compared to others? I heard they are easy to kill due to lack of mobility?
    depends a lot of what comp you play and do your partner peel you for or not.in general paladins die really hard tons of cds,people will try to CC you not kill you.holy pally is really solid healer that is not that hard to play.at the start find unholy DK and you can push high rating w/o much skill or effort.
    Edited: October 26, 2017

5. Holy paly is the hardest one to take down.
    Other healers have more offensive abilitys but are more squishy while holy paly is more deffensive and tanky.