1. Very Hard For get a mounts Licence

fot get ridding mounts must be lv 30 and gold ridding 30g + 9g mounts = 39g so hard for me
    i just have 20 silver :( when i got lv 36

2. So hard ? Hahahahahah. When I started when they launched the realm, it was 100 gold and the economy was in worse state. Many materials cost less on the AH than vendoring them. I was walking until 50 lvl...

P.S. Git gud

3. ^Started playing when the server came out, made all my money for mounts on leather. Had all mounts on the level they came out. People pay a lot when they want to be first in profession.

4. Ya get some professions you will need them anyway at 70 ... mine herb skinning to get yer mount .. cuz fast mount is like 550g or something, then flying fast is 5000g... enjoy the journey!!!

5. this post is 16hours ago, not at the start of the server

start a new char right now without any other char for carry him, you will see if it's so easy to get mount since greens&blues items + other items we can farm for sell drop extremely alot LESS than your so easy part of starting server....now you do 1or2g on 1stack of woll cloth...1full stack of 20 wool cloth ! you should be able to seel this around 7or8g normally....even 6g you farm 6stacks = 36golds.....go farm 36g with wol cloth actually its not 6stack you need but 18stacks !!!!! really ?

indeed farm 18stacks of wool cloth for 36g before lvl30 make to easy to get golds....(ironic i precise...)

maybe you think it will be beeter at high lvl ? yeah ofc high lvl leather go for around 15g per stack of 20 instead of around 50g.....without leather working, just with skinning you need around 1hour for get.....1stack....with a 70lvl char :o

15g for 1hour farm at 70, this is just totally incredible but maybe not in good term rofl

its exactly this actually for get mounts at lvl30 and its alot worst at ...60 already, around 700g to farm ? at this speed ? better to just quest if you can and have patience for run here there and there and here and deliver and run and get an item and go here and there indefinitely until the world explodes ... or until you kill yourself definitely ingame xD

6. I was already a man before I had riding.

7. since greens&blues items + other items we can farm for sell drop extremely alot LESS than your so easy part of starting server....
    Drop rate was non-existent for greens/blues at the start of the server pre-outland (Lvls 1-58). I didn't get my mount until level 52. You can farm the same struggle everyone else did or you can just drop $10 on coins and buy it with a lot of gold left over to spare.