1. Still looking to trial at least 1 more hunter before BT drops.

Attunements and gear are a non-issue. Just prove you are worth investing time into and we can work something out. While lower priority, still considering adding an exceptional Elemental Shaman and Holy Priest to our roster. Other classes may apply but must demonstrate outstanding performance, knowledge, and attitude to be considered for a core roster position.

2. bump

Looking to trial a hpriest for BT

3. 8/9 Black temple first day in the raid, Phase 4 Illidan.

Recruiting all exceptional players for future content. Contact an officer in-game.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

4. Class recruitment has been opened up for a few select roles that we would like to trial, see the initial post for details.

5. Big up to the number 1 American guild on Horde. Make sure to apply to these guys if you can raid their hours. You wont regret it

6. Big up to the number 1 American guild on Horde. Make sure to apply to these guys if you can raid their hours. You wont regret it
    So, if I can raid their hours, does it mean I have to raid 17 hours per day?

7. So, if I can raid their hours, does it mean I have to raid 17 hours per day?
    You'll have to consult the devs and gms about the Africa-tier scripting and blatant denial of said scripting problems on Illidan.
    "Working as intended."

8. *click click click click* you do not know da wae brudda, Africa has best scripts in de world. *click click click click* i spit on you, fake queen.

9. A little late due to raid schedule but Illidan down.

Grats to Oshyy on Main-Hand Warglaive.

Other loot:

Staff -> Ataka
    Shield -> Nno
    T6 -> Oshyy
    T6 -> Dezzro
    Edited: January 27, 2018

10. Recruitment still open. If you are a quality player who can make our raid times and have drive to compete in future content contact us in-game.

11. Still looking. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Looking particularly for 1 very skilled hunter.

First 12