1. Oath vs gloren pve

Hi .i`m new player and i wonder to know witch weapon is the best for pve. Actually play retri paladin . i saw a guide lynea its great but even now i dont know what to do . if someone can help :)

2. Oathbinder is the stronger pve weapon.

3. Oathbinder is the stronger pve weapon.
    So you prefer agility build on oathbinder ?

4. So you prefer agility build on oathbinder ?
    On raids and any mob fight ? How about pvp ? I see you build talent on 16 page in your post its actually?

5. For purely pve, it's not a matter of preference. Oathbinder is objectively better. However, if you plan on pvping any at all, Glorenzelg may better serve you.

6. For purely pve, it's not a matter of preference. Oathbinder is objectively better. However, if you plan on pvping any at all, Glorenzelg may better serve you.
    This is true. However I found Oath to be very good for PvP as well. If you plan to MAINLY PvE and do PvP in the free time, get Oath. It's the mini-Shadowmourne and it'll give you a hell of a lot of crit in PvP as well. (Also there are better tmogs in polearms than in other 2h weapons.... :p )

7. This is true. However I found Oath to be very good for PvP as well. If you plan to MAINLY PvE and do PvP in the free time, get Oath. It's the mini-Shadowmourne and it'll give you a hell of a lot of crit in PvP as well. (Also there are better tmogs in polearms than in other 2h weapons.... :p )
    Thank you very much Evangelion and Mercy:) is there a post where i csn find what skill to use not talents?

8. Thank you very much Evangelion and Mercy:) is there a post where i csn find what skill to use not talents?
    My guide covers how to use your skills.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325565