1. Character Trade [Question]

So i'm trying to put my character on the market place. And everytime I go to change the price on the coins, it sticks with 319. I don't wanna sell it for 319, its not worth that much. I was wondering if there was a way to by-pass this? Because I see characters that are tricked out, and they sell them for 30 coins. Anyone help a friend out?

2. So i'm trying to put my character on the market place. And everytime I go to change the price on the coins, it sticks with 319. I don't wanna sell it for 319, its not worth that much. I was wondering if there was a way to by-pass this? Because I see characters that are tricked out, and they sell them for 30 coins. Anyone help a friend out?
    myn does it as well, is it because you donated on that toon?

3. I see characters that are tricked out, and they sell them for 30 coins. Anyone help a friend out?
    check armory of those "30 Coins character", they are naked.

Basically minimum price is based on what your character equip and has in his bag/bank
    To reduce price players select " Equipment only" and also remove gear from their equip

4. Hello. The minimum price for ur charecter is 319 and it cannot be decreased. Better u remove some items from ur charecter to reduce the coins. BOE items will not increase the coins... so if u have a charecter with any number of boe gear... his value will be 30 coins only. This is how I sold my Mage naked with only the blood queens neck boe gear equipped for 30 coins.

5. Not all BoE dont increase the coins. Only epic boe. Blue boe does increase.

6. I think it is dumb that you cannot trade character that have the same value to another account without buying coins. I've donated to this service and i feel that i should be able to trade character to character to another account without doing both buying coins and buying each other's character... We would both be happy to pay a transaction fee... But im not spending 300s euros for a toon while mine is worth the same....