1. returning player!

hey guys, i am planning to return to neltharion with my 11 bis characters lmao

-is it worth it playability wise? are there running scripts etc..?

-hows the economy?

are there any guilds raiding dragon soul 10/25 heroic?

lets get hyped!

2. To answer everything in one go people are friendly, but there are not many players overall, raids can be completed(some issues with ds dragons, but nothing more) and alliance tend to do a bit more raids than horde(due to higher pop there) tho horde does some every weekend and interest in raiding is fairly high

3. Lets talk straight, i miss old times/old people of this server ,people used to be friendly nowdays is the opposite(most of them are balkan pricks,arrogants,etc)being a horde player on this server was great now its not when hordes stomped alliance on everything way back , now u barely find a group for a rhot , but pvp side on horde still is nice cause u have nice people . About alliance if u seek for a friendly guild who does something u cant find a single one cause all of guilds there have arrogants,pricks gms/members i have to say there are some people on alliance who are nice guys but arrogants dominate alliance . End of question is worth playing nowdays here ? I totally would say , No .

4. At all its trash atm u have 80% arrogant ppl that tell you how pro they are, 15% afklers that spam global and 5% new ppl.....

5. Lets talk straight, i miss old times/old people of this server ,people used to be friendly nowdays is the opposite(most of them are balkan pricks,arrogants,etc)being a horde player on this server was great now its not when hordes stomped alliance on everything way back , now u barely find a group for a rhot , but pvp side on horde still is nice cause u have nice people . About alliance if u seek for a friendly guild who does something u cant find a single one cause all of guilds there have arrogants,pricks gms/members i have to say there are some people on alliance who are nice guys but arrogants dominate alliance . End of question is worth playing nowdays here ? I totally would say , No .
    Ya it's true, i saw so many arrogant people at alliance side, but i saw some friendly players too, but there is like for 1 friendly players there a 5 arrogants players, but i think is playable if you do pvp, because you can close their mouths in a duel. I miss the old times, like every old Molten player :c

Have a nice day you all

6. is the realm x20? if not why isnt it?

back when this place was going by a different name x20 was all the rage