1. Marketplace

There's an option which u can suggest the item which is not on store to be added! I have done this like a million times for different low content items (needed for xmog) but never saw warmane take care or add anything! Wanted to ask GMs should i stop suggesting cause i get no answer nor items!

2. The GMs will tell you to do the same thing you're doing. They won't hand you anything, even if it completes a quest, even if it is trash or just transmog content of the game you're trying to acquire. Create a bug report.

But hey events like 1v1 and hide n seek are always fun amirite guise?!

3. May i have an official answer from a GM?

4. You should try their customer support on the website instead for a timed response, but when they prove me right do post back here that'd be great so I can stroke my ego.

5. I've seen items being added but i'm not sure how it works as well, had a topic on it, no responses.

6. Yea this is not my first post with this topic but none of them been answered

7. I've suggested so many items, some things like Tabards that are missing from the coins shop (only 2 are sold there for some reason), even sent a pm but no response.
    I know in the past they would update the marketplace in a scheduled manner but that hasn't been done in quite some time and we wonder if that is going to happen and if that happens, will our suggested items be considered.

(posted this in the wrong thread for some reason.. and on a different account as well..)