1. Advice

Hey guys,just hit lvl 90 and i want to start to pvp but i dont have gear.Can you tell me where can i get some starter gear for pvp.Thanks

2. There is a 408 Ilvl gear vendor on 1 - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65172/len-at-arms and http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62737/supplier-xin
    However this gear is weak af and I suggest getting crafted gear(450/476) if you have the gold. Would be best if you buy it before the Gold Squish.

3. You can also collect the treasure chests lying around all over Timeless Isle. All in all, it should give you about 4-5 496 ilvl items. You'll also get items for other classes which I suggest you store in your bank to send to your alts as needed. Also, gather Timeless Coin from quests, grinding mobs and glinting sand and you can buy a trinket for 7500 coins, which shouldn't take more than half an hour.

4. Also, do the throne of thunder pvp quests. You start the chain at Shadowpan garrison in townlong, do the senario, when you get the hub you can do 5 pvp quests for 400 honor per day, which is fine for while you queue.

5. Hey man I have equipped a lot of chars, so i had the time to do many tests and I figured that green set, crafted blue and epic set from timelesse are garbages and its only a waste of time because only once you reach full grevious u can start to enjoy and not be useless. So ignores all the insults you will receive and farm honors with full green items in bg ;) (also pvp quests in thunter island are pretty good like someone said before, never skip these dailies)

6. There is no longer an EASY path. Your options are displayed from the others.
    I suggest Timeless Isle for chest farming. If gankers give you an issue, feel free to check out ways to halt a ganker in their tracks without fighting.

Disclaimer, some methods cant work on casters.

7. You can also collect the treasure chests lying around all over Timeless Isle. All in all, it should give you about 4-5 496 ilvl items. You'll also get items for other classes which I suggest you store in your bank to send to your alts as needed. Also, gather Timeless Coin from quests, grinding mobs and glinting sand and you can buy a trinket for 7500 coins, which shouldn't take more than half an hour.
    Amm just wondering which vendor is selling trinket? ^^

8. Hey man I have equipped a lot of chars, so i had the time to do many tests and I figured that green set, crafted blue and epic set from timelesse are garbages and its only a waste of time because only once you reach full grevious u can start to enjoy and not be useless. So ignores all the insults you will receive and farm honors with full green items in bg ;) (also pvp quests in thunter island are pretty good like someone said before, never skip these dailies)
    It takes like 30 min to run around Timeless Isle for 4-5 496 ilvl pieces. I'm sure everyone can spare that much before joining BG as a toon with 280k hp. It's not gonna make you able to kill any geared player but atleast you'll have time to call and wait for help before you are killed, which could end up being a factor to victory in a BG.

I do agree, though, that crafted gear is not worth it unless you have a lot of gold or someone to make it for free. That gold would be better spent on glyphs, gems, enchants etc. once you start getting Grievous gear.

Amm just wondering which vendor is selling trinket? ^^
    I'm not sure of the name but the NPC is near Emperor Shaohao in the courtyard of Timeless Isle.

9. It takes like 30 min to run around Timeless Isle for 4-5 496 ilvl pieces. I'm sure everyone can spare that much before joining BG as a toon with 280k hp. It's not gonna make you able to kill any geared player but atleast you'll have time to call and wait for help before you are killed, which could end up being a factor to victory in a BG.

I do agree, though, that crafted gear is not worth it unless you have a lot of gold or someone to make it for free. That gold would be better spent on glyphs, gems, enchants etc. once you start getting Grievous gear.

I'm not sure of the name but the NPC is near Emperor Shaohao in the courtyard of Timeless Isle.
    Thank you mate, I did not know that I can buy trinket for coins.

10. How mich i need to wait for bg quere for horde and ally?

11. How mich i need to wait for bg quere for horde and ally?
    I don't play horde anymore but it was istanlty most of time, on alliance side in these days is really fast too, but it's not a good news because you face a lot of premades :S

12. Just be a scumm like I was.
    Join a guild, be nice and stuff, ask for contender gear ofc free, u get gear, u leave the guild.

13. If you're ally you can whisper "Bowjob" or other VV officer for a few 476 pieces. Free of charge ofc. And no need to degrade yourself like some apparently do..

14. do isle of thunder daily quests,que rdf hc (converting jp to honor)
    with the daily quest counting for the total honor earned per season ( witch you need to get a dissent wep), and the let's say more active pve wise horde u will get grev set in less than a week doing 2 rdf hc's and your daily's per day witch is not more than 40 min.
    Timeless gear is dissent as well but don't fall in the trap of upgrading it since it is a waste of valor points.
    I would also suggest getting professions (2 gathering if this is your first alt) and saving gold and mats to get 553 crafted gear (witch is upgraded to 569 and it is bis for some classes up until u get to SoO HC)
    I gear up alts all the time and I can assure you that this is the fastest and easiest way of getting grev set.

15. Are there poeple on either side who can do decent raid or most of it is pvp?

12 Last