1. The Warmane RP Community

Deserving it's own thread since our discord has updated into a website as well, the RP Community on Warmane is steadily growing and is better than ever.

We want to reach out to players on Warmane, old and new, to spread the word about roleplay and how engaging and fulfilling it can be. RP can bring a whole new level of depth into the game and is a nice change from spamming heroics and running dailies or just, simply, leveling up.

If you've never RPed before, that's no problem! We have tons of awesome members who are more than happy to take you under their wing and show you the ropes.

If you're new to RP, or would like a refresher, here is a lovely subfourm with guides giving all sorts of tips and explains just exactly what we look for in RPers.

http://wrc.shivtr.com/forums/2064817

As of right now, the majority of our community is based on Lordaeron, Alliance side. We have some Horde side RP just starting to kick up and is in its baby stages.

But the WRC is open to RPers from all of Warmane, not just Lordaeron. Our selection of Icecrown members is growing as well, and I expect to see activity there soon, as well as on Frostwolf and Medivh.

We are a huge minority in the Warmane community, but we are here. And we want people to know that we are here.

On Lordaeron I am hosting an event almost every weekend at 4pm server time when possible (at the latest every other weekend if IRL gets in the way) and my Admins and Officers are helping set up events as well. I encourage everyone to set up their own events and build on their own stories and just have fun, growing close with the community and making friends.

So what are you waiting for? We really would like to meet you!

http://wrc.shivtr.com

2. Icecrown roleplayers, manifeste yourself please !

3. I have to say I'm interested, Molten WoW now Warmane was the first server I ever RPed in, and that was some years go. Now many failed RP servers after would like to make a glorious return here. I might bring some friends from an old RP group we had here.

Cheers!

4. Any community updates? It appears there's growing activity in Icecrown.

I play in Lordaeron and the scene here seems dead, aside from the occasional weirdos whisping me if I'm ready to RP and they bail out if the time isn't enough.

5. Horde-side in Icecrown - we're trying to get a foothold in the server for our community. We've got 2 people patiently waiting and watching out to pick up interested RPers. We want to have a guild, but ideally we'd like a community that allows for members to raid and PvP with whatever guild they want to while still having a reliable group to come back to for roleplay.

6. Roleplayers of Icecrown from Horde : Please, send a letter to my character "Folken." I'll answer to you and add you as friend. It would be a joy to make some RP with you.

You can write a RP letter to my orc death knight, or a non-RP letter only for getting in touch.

Hoping to see you later.