1. BiS Weapons for sub rogue 3.3.5a

Hey, I just wanted to ask what are the bis daggers for sub rogues in pvp for different situations. Is a mace better in offhand? 25hc daggers or wrathful daggers?

2. Nevermind the weapon type on offhand, as long as it's fast (1.50 or 1.40 speed). The little bit of expertise granted by race isn't gamebreaking, but sure you can use swords/maces if Human, axes if Orc if you REALLY want it.

The PvE weapons are amazing for damage output if you already set-up clean kills on a consistent basis. If you find yourself making mistakes alot/still learning/too paper in general for now, you can use the wrathful weapons for more resilience until then.

LK25 HC dagger on MH, Lungbreaker HC/Scourgeborne Waraxe HC on OH btw, *NOT* 2x LK25 HC daggers.

Hope I helped!

3. Nevermind the weapon type on offhand, as long as it's fast (1.50 or 1.40 speed). The little bit of expertise granted by race isn't gamebreaking, but sure you can use swords/maces if Human, axes if Orc if you REALLY want it.

The PvE weapons are amazing for damage output if you already set-up clean kills on a consistent basis. If you find yourself making mistakes alot/still learning/too paper in general for now, you can use the wrathful weapons for more resilience until then.

LK25 HC dagger on MH, Lungbreaker HC/Scourgeborne Waraxe HC on OH btw, *NOT* 2x LK25 HC daggers.

Hope I helped!
    Yes, you definitley helped. Thank you very much