1. Beacuse its Warmane decision to enable it in all aspects of game,dont like it?Make premade and kill them?Disliek that option?Quit the game. Simple.
    And it's also Warmane's decision to listen to proposals. Disliek that option? Quit the game. Simple.
    No offense but when you sit and talk about wanting an unfair advantage over others, one might aswell take that to its edge.
    Cause think about it, how would you feel about instantly dying on all your toons just because I happen to have knowledge on a trick blizzard never decided to fix or ban people for, all under the reasoning that due to that it should not perhaps be somewhat regulated here?
    Edited: October 28, 2017

2. Your argument is invalid since Blizz allows even now multiboxing.So after 11 years or so they still didnt revoke it?Mad much?
    Also if and when Warmane decides to shutdown multiboxing i wont make fuss like you.I will just accept it.

So stop your rant and deal with it.Dont be a ..... .Been playing as single player from 2010 to 2016 on Warmane and never ever have i had problems with boxers.
    But i am grown up i guess,i dont rant bout things i deem are normal,it's not like multiboxers use hacks to instantly one shot people.

Please mod shut this down,this has again turned into propaganda for and against.

3. Because it doesn't have a negative effect on the playerbase until it is allowed in BG's. Look at other private servers which I will not name due to the rules for example, that allow multiboxing but disallow it in battlegrounds. It's not like they decide against it in battlegrounds "just cause". It has a negative effect on everyone trying to play the battleground legitimately when someone can go around 1 shotting groups with chain lightning while rolling their face on the keyboard.

I'm not sure what your stance would be on defending the use of multiboxing in battlegrounds. Guessing you don't BG on Outland and haven't experienced first hand how detrimental it truly is to the game experience.
    It think it's for the best that you don't make assumptions and pretend multiboxers in BGs is unique to Outland. That is very condescending.

I think all of you guys need to read the forum rules.

First 12