1. Why is multiboxing allowed in bgs?

I don't have any problem with multiboxing in general, but i'm just confused as to why it is allowed in bgs?

2. so 5 elemental shamans can 1 shot you insta cast for over 10k damage

3. Why would we allow it in the rest of the game, but not battlegrounds?

4. Why would we allow it in the rest of the game, but not battlegrounds?
    Because it doesn't have a negative effect on the playerbase until it is allowed in BG's. Look at other private servers which I will not name due to the rules for example, that allow multiboxing but disallow it in battlegrounds. It's not like they decide against it in battlegrounds "just cause". It has a negative effect on everyone trying to play the battleground legitimately when someone can go around 1 shotting groups with chain lightning while rolling their face on the keyboard.

I'm not sure what your stance would be on defending the use of multiboxing in battlegrounds. Guessing you don't BG on Outland and haven't experienced first hand how detrimental it truly is to the game experience.

5. Honestly team with multiboxers have disadvantage but you complain about multiboxer being aganist you ? Why?

6. Why would we allow it in the rest of the game, but not battlegrounds?
    To be honest Mercy you just made me think of the perfect solution to this problem once and for all with all sides getting happy.

I propose the multiboxers recieve the same treatment as Twinks did on original WoW, they are allowed and can do BGs, but can only face off vs other twinks (in this case multiboxers can only face of against other multiboxers), while in world PvP and PvP zones like Wintergrasp it will go on as normal.
    I believe this will bring "balance" to both sides in this argument. Multiboxers are allowed to carry out their business as usual and I reckon multiboxer vs multiboxer fights will be more interesting than the current griefing of other players in BGs who, just like vs the twinks, stood very little or no chance at all.

Thoughts on this?

7. You do realize the whole concept of multiboxing is to gain unfair advantage in pvp,most multiboxer pvp beacuse of that (myself included) when they box.
    Now dont mistaken multiboxers without any skill(i reached 2180 in tbc s2,and 2400 in s7 in 3s) so i know what i am doing pvp wise.
    But after so many years of wow the only enjoyment is to find a new ways to play the game and boxing is the way to go.

If you strip boxing abilites from certain part of game(pve,pvp) what point is to box then?

8. yes the 5 elemental shamans all had merciless helms gloves and shields it seemed too. Worst or unfair BG it is in is WSG instant flag carrier death which is the main point of the game... capture the flag . scams.
    Edited: October 28, 2017

9. You do realize the whole concept of multiboxing is to gain unfair advantage in pvp,most multiboxer pvp beacuse of that (myself included) when they box.
    Then can you please elaborate on why the blazes we non-multiboxers shall put up with you wanting to have an unfair advantage which most players cannot accomplish by any ingame means? If the entire concept of MBoxing lies on wanting to have an uncounterable edge vs someone else, you do deserve to only be allowed to fight it out vs other multiboxers.
    Now dont mistaken multiboxers without any skill(i reached 2180 in tbc s2,and 2400 in s7 in 3s) so i know what i am doing pvp wise.
    Skill is not what this topic is about. The topic is about the concept giving, like you said yourself, an unfair advantage. Wether the player is skilled or not is irrelevant.
    But after so many years of wow the only enjoyment is to find a new ways to play the game and boxing is the way to go.
    And now you have tried boxing and you enjoy it at the cost of other's enjoyment. What is your point?

If you strip boxing abilites from certain part of game(pve,pvp) what point is to box then?
    Why don't you ask Twinks that? They got stripped of their mass-herding of lesser geared players in BGs because it was just slaughter. Like a execution squad vs a bunch of peasants with no arms or even pitchforks. Yet still you see twinks around.
    All that is asked is that you don't end up in the same BGs as normal players playing only one account at a time, but you are still free to PvP at your heart's desire vs other multiboxers and as normal in the world PvP/Wintergrasp/Halaa.

10. Honestly team with multiboxers have disadvantage but you complain about multiboxer being aganist you ? Why?
    This isn't true. Elemental shamans synergize with eachother. 5x Grounding Totem = you can't touch them with spells, they can heal eachother, they all have chain lightning and literally 1 shot GROUPS of people when multiboxing due to perfect timing. There is a 1900 5s with 1 player multiboxing on it.

11. Aint my fault blizzard loves multiboxing thus making it allowed.That's the whole point behind it,blame blizzard first before blaming me why do i box.
    5vs1 will never be balance,neither will world pvp.

Deal with it.Aint nothing more nothing less with it. It's just how things are.

Wow aint a single game where boxing is allowed,there is plenty other games.

12. This isn't true. Elemental shamans synergize with eachother. 5x Grounding Totem = you can't touch them with spells, they can heal eachother, they all have chain lightning and literally 1 shot GROUPS of people when multiboxing due to perfect timing. There is a 1900 5s with 1 player multiboxing on it.
    Highest rated multiboxer is 1750 in 5s and he has almost bis PvP gear. Look at the 5s bracket 90% of teams bellow 1800 have leveling gear.

Stacking 5 classes gives u no advantage in TBC because there is no aoe heal and nothing stacks.

5x chain lightning doesnt even oneshot geared players.

Stacking 5 chars makes you vulnerable to any aoe and its almost impossible to cast while taking damage in tbc.

This is strictly learn to play issue on your side.

13. Highest rated multiboxer is 1750 in 5s and he has almost bis PvP gear. Look at the 5s bracket 90% of teams bellow 1800 have leveling gear.

Stacking 5 classes gives u no advantage in TBC because there is no aoe heal and nothing stacks.

5x chain lightning doesnt even oneshot geared players.

Stacking 5 chars makes you vulnerable to any aoe and its almost impossible to cast while taking damage in tbc.

This is strictly learn to play issue on your side.
    Looks like they dropped they were 1805. It does 1 shot most geared classes just not warlocks.

14. Aint my fault blizzard loves multiboxing thus making it allowed.That's the whole point behind it,blame blizzard first before blaming me why do i box.
    5vs1 will never be balance,neither will world pvp.

Deal with it.Aint nothing more nothing less with it. It's just how things are.

Wow aint a single game where boxing is allowed,there is plenty other games.
    It's not my fault blizzard never made mirroring Game Master commands via ingame items banable. Would you like a demonstration on some .teleport or .kill perhaps? Just because blizzard did not prohibit something does not mean it should be left unchecked as soon as you leave their sphere.
    And please, it is 5v1 for now, but what will you say when it is 20+ vs 1 like on Wotlk?

As for you tommy, pardon me but who gives a flying F for MBoxers in arena? If you have not noticed, the comments regards Battlegrounds, not the sandbox.
    Besides 5x shamans are more than able to 1 shot a player, especially when the Sunwell comes and haste gear enters the fray. Not to mention the facts that there are more classes and combos than just shamans.

Now I would like to have a plain answer for why we other players shall put up with someone only playing to have an unfair advantage over others, especially when we can't do anything ingame wise to match it?

15. It's not my fault blizzard never made mirroring Game Master commands via ingame items banable. Would you like a demonstration on some .teleport or .kill perhaps? Just because blizzard did not prohibit something does not mean it should be left unchecked as soon as you leave their sphere.
    And please, it is 5v1 for now, but what will you say when it is 20+ vs 1 like on Wotlk?

As for you tommy, pardon me but who gives a flying F for MBoxers in arena? If you have not noticed, the comments regards Battlegrounds, not the sandbox.
    Besides 5x shamans are more than able to 1 shot a player, especially when the Sunwell comes and haste gear enters the fray. Not to mention the facts that there are more classes and combos than just shamans.

Now I would like to have a plain answer for why we other players shall put up with someone only playing to have an unfair advantage over others, especially when we can't do anything ingame wise to match it?
    Beacuse its Warmane decision to enable it in all aspects of game,dont like it?Make premade and kill them?Disliek that option?Quit the game.

Simple.

12 Last