1. Warriors execute

I am a pve player and for quiet some time devs fixed 4p for war. I just wanna know is it normal that as a ilvl 581 my 4p procced execute deals 100k in burst sometimes even when its shown as (crit). And sometimes 5M+. I really dont understand how does having 70k Str+ with all procs and crit over 60% at that moment makes my execute hit so low, only 100k. I am wondering did anyone else encounter that so far? Is it normal?

2. I am assuming you are playing fury but to me only what makes seance is that you are using you proc outside of colossus smash window and make execute hit so low because of boss armor.

3. Thanks for answering Yes i am Fury,but you assumed wrong about colossus using whenever its rdy everytime. Even without colossus should be 1M plus. Even holding back proc until i hit colossus first.
    Edited: October 28, 2017

4. Hm then it something with formula i am gonna try to get back 4p on my warr to see the problem , how often thos it procs per fight , on Malkarok for example since is really good fight for dmg test.

5. The proc chance isnt the problem here. It procs like it should. The thing i dont understand is the dmg outcome not scaling with my current buffs and stats in some moments

6. Actually i will second this by saying that i too noticed something weird with execute's Normal Damage vs. Crit Damage, sometimes there is a huge gap, like it does a 20k normal damage, the next one it does crits for 120k out of nowhere, the damage is so sporadic.

7. I am playing single minded fury on my warr and i didn't notice anything maybe i didn't pay attention but for me when i get procs i do hit for 1.8m(crit) executes and without it around 900k (crit)...Today i will do some tests on dummy to see why is that, if what you guys are saying it true.

8. Btw, my input up there was regarding PVP only, and as Arms, and it's definitely more funkier with those settings.