1. You might want to rephrase that into "more accurate online player count"

2. another side of coin

I understand why on a private server, a population cap of 12000 is necessary. But Icecrown is -without a doubt- the most popular world on this server. On weekends, for more than half a day Icecrown is at Pop limit with MASSIVE queues. So, perhaps we should increase the limit to 15000 so more people can play? It's really annoying, when I want to play with my friends and they obviously dont want to wait two hours.
    let me rephrase it ...

I understand why ... bla bla bla ...
    So, perhaps we should decrease the limit to 10k ? It's really annoying, when I want to play its lagging due to overcrowded players and I obviously want to play at smooth environment
    LOL ...
    Edited: November 10, 2017 Reason: ^_^

3. I understand why on a private server, a population cap of 12000 is necessary. But Icecrown is -without a doubt- the most popular world on this server. On weekends, for more than half a day Icecrown is at Pop limit with MASSIVE queues. So, perhaps we should increase the limit to 15000 so more people can play? It's really annoying, when I want to play with my friends and they obviously dont want to wait two hours.
    Even on blizzard servers where players buy the original game and pay monthly subscription , they had to stay in queu if they wanted to play on a high population server. Whereas here you are playing for free. So you can at least put up with that nuisance.

4. Even on blizzard servers where players buy the original game and pay monthly subscription , they had to stay in queu if they wanted to play on a high population server. Whereas here you are playing for free. So you can at least put up with that nuisance.
    Don't compare a 3min que with 3-4h que ever :))

5. Don't compare a 3min que with 3-4h que ever :))
    people can either donate and skip the que, player the less popular servers, or stfu and wait.

6. Check this for a totally radical suggestion : realm is split into two smaller realms with 8--10k max pop named idk Deathwing and Ragnaros comes to mind with cross realm battlegrounds rdf and arena ?

7. comes to mind with cross realm battlegrounds rdf and arena ?
    wasn´t that planned back in the molten days?

8. Thinking about it now, I've realized the population should actually drop to 9001.

9. thinking about it now, i've realized the population should actually drop to 9001.
    it's over 9000!

10. Check this for a totally radical suggestion : realm is split into two smaller realms with 8--10k max pop named idk Deathwing and Ragnaros comes to mind with cross realm battlegrounds rdf and arena ?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=370196

also, opening a 2nd realm just so the freeloaders can play faster would be stupid financially.

First 12