1. [ANSWERED] Why are your staff members so greedy and quick to turn you away?

I had tried to recover my account that was hacked a while back after i stopped playing, and never caught it till last year when I tried to recover it. I had just recently tried to contact staff about recovery for a second time this week, and they just turned me away citing "We don't assist in accounts that were 'sold/traded'". Now how am I able to control what the hacker does with my account after he gains access? Message him in game and tell him not to sell what he just stole? Yeah... like that's gonna work. Please staff, tell me how you come to this obviously depth-less conclusion? I had donated well over 400$ on that account alone and you guys piss away a loyal player in 30 minutes of depth-less research. Do some actual duties in assisting your playerbase.

2. Lmao this guy donated 400$ on his account and was too lazy to even turn on 2 step authentification.

Serves you right, don't talk about the duties of the staff when you didn't even bother to do YOUR DUTY to properly protect your account.

3. This account has been repeatedly sold / traded and has had multiple suspicious requests surrounding it. Sales / trades are rather obvious when two factor factor authentication is disabled and then 5 minutes later the account is mysteriously compromised.

We offer no retrieval assistance in such cases as our account integrity policies clearly state you are responsible for all activity that occurs across your account(s)