1. Please don't apply we wanna disband. Kappa.
    So sad, xS

2. This robert troll number 1 , but at least u are making happy some ppl xDD And btw post video!

3. LoD #115

This time I played more decent. J U S T K I D D I N G. Kms.
    P.S. This week was the worst and Bob is going inactive for a bit with "Real life" ****. What is next??????

4. How to be top with rdudu , l2p nibs.

5. How to be top with rdudu , l2p nibs.
    I did good editing there. I wait my payment.

6. I did good editing there. I wait my payment.
    for sure for sure i'll pay in nature.

7. How to be top with rdudu , l2p nibs.
    Pantelic making holy paladin, Foop toping on rdudu, this server is going down hill, @Warmane pls, delete this server so we all can go to hell, TY!

8. Pantelic making holy paladin, Foop toping on rdudu, this server is going down hill, @Warmane pls, delete this server so we all can go to hell, TY!
    And Pocas has 100% dodge :thinking:
    Edited: June 19, 2018

9. The relevance of Kim Jong Weno is well passed its prime, kudos sir xx

10. The relevance of Kim Jong Weno is well passed its prime, kudos sir xx
    xSSSSSS be ez my son

11. This robert troll number 1 , but at least u are making happy some ppl xDD And btw post video!
    Why should I be happy? Your guild your rules, that’s why you lost your officers and cores, and you were telling ppl other things, I know how it goes in BO so far, take care body, walk safe

12. Why should I be happy? Your guild your rules, that’s why you lost your officers and cores, and you were telling ppl other things, I know how it goes in BO so far, take care body, walk safe
    WALK SAFE? Hmmmmmm, I think they want to ALLAHU AKBAR you Elys! take care!

13. pocas go see my H pala hehe :) troller :P

14. Hello bois, and girls. Here is just an example of the guy, who's joining every single guild and playing there for low amount of time also before he's gonna leave that guild he's whispering to some guild members, he's trying to get some of them from that guild for his xxxxx reborn of Ability (or some random guild name, doesn't really matter). Now he wants some attention or i don't even know what he wants, he's making really funny posts and then making whispers with some kinds of warning, just a topkek.
    P.S. Btw, i remember when he said once: "If me and my people will leave BO it's gonna be over for that guild".
    P.P.S. But we're still raiding and you tried to make and already disbanded tons of guilds...
    P.P.P.S. Waiting for a new interesting message in game <3
    Edited: June 20, 2018

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last