1. I wait videos of our LoD... @guild.

2. Ability
    P.S. Btw, I remember when he said once: "If I and my people will leave BO it's gonna be over for that guild".
    hello, first of all, go wash your mouth before you call Ability, the second thing i could disbanned apply easy but i did not do that go ask your cores member what wenomica told you, they will just asnwer one thing " Wenomica told us dont leave in there if you wanna play with us we gonna go raid on friday so you can skipe the friday's BO raid ez pz man, i told you once in-game to dont speak about me anymore, if you going to start it lets get started, I WAS THE WHO TELLING YOU HOW TO LEAD AND DPS AND HEALING, YOU WERE TELLING ME I CAN'T LEAD AND DPS AT SAME TIME, please bob comon dont make me to say everything in furom which everyone can read it easly as i said if you wanna start it lets beging im rdy
    Edited: June 21, 2018

3. Jesus why you guys are so dramatic on this game? ofc a bunch of fat dudes over 22+ years old pretending that they are gods in a game from 2004. I just came here to laugh bai dogs

4. hello, first of all, go wash your mount before you call Ability, the second thing i could disbanned apply easy but i did not do that go ask your cores member what wenomica told you, they will just asnwer one thing " Wenomica told us dont leave in there if you wanna play with us we gonna go raid on friday so you can skipe the friday's BO raid ez pz man, i told you once in-game to dont speak about me anymore, if you going to start it lets get started, I WAS THE WHO TELLING YOU HOW TO LEAD AND DPS AND HEALING, YOU WERE TELLING ME I CAN'T LEAD AND DPS AT SAME TIME, please bob comon dont make me to say everything in furom which everyone can read it easly as i said if you wanna start it lets beging im rdy

Keep it up! :3

5. /ward

PD:just kik nirvini from gild and no moar drama ez !

6. /ward

PD:just kik nirvini from gild and no moar drama ez !
    I am not making any drama I am just having fun. I am sorry if I awakened you Almighty Shaman Master.
    I bow before you.

7. I want in on the drama so shut up Russian bob

8. there is no need for that, i'm not the who gonna start it, if he likes to keep it we gonna do that

9. Jesus why you guys are so dramatic on this game? ofc a bunch of fat dudes over 22+ years old pretending that they are gods in a game from 2004. I just came here to laugh bai dogs
    < Not from BO, but boy are you one special K9.

10. 117 lod. Still waiting for elys to upload 116, gj enkaz cancer music nice

Gladiator Jinzy ttw mage pov top kek
    Edited: June 23, 2018

11. Blood Oath is looking for exceptional players/trustworthy and loyal. Multiple runs of ICC25hc(12/12) and RS25hc per week. Raid time at 16.00 ST Apply:@ http://bloodoath-icecrown.shivtr.com/

12. LOD#118 - 1 shot, bois (3rd of the week)

P.S. When you're going down, but still better than legendary... you know... FeelsGoodMan, no, FeelsAmazingMan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone who wants to join our guild - just make an application on our web-site!
    https://bloodoath-icecrown.shivtr.com/
    Edited: June 25, 2018

13. Sylvannas didnt drop sadly.
    Blood Oath is looking for exceptional players/trustworthy and loyal. Multiple runs of ICC25hc(12/12) and RS25hc per week. Raid time at 16.00 ST Apply:@ http://bloodoath-icecrown.shivtr.com/

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last