1. LOD # 17
    Main group

Edited: December 13, 2017

2. LOD # 18
    Second group this weak

Edited: December 15, 2017

3. LOD # 20(4th Light of Dawn for the week)

4. LOD #23 (3d group)
    no video... no ss... lazy ppl

5. My app got declined due to "lack of raid experience" in case I'm one of the oldest players on this server and I've done everything in this game, except LoD :D

RIP this guild

6. My app got declined due to "lack of raid experience" in case I'm one of the oldest players on this server and I've done everything in this game, except LoD :D

RIP this guild
    Not going to comment anything, will show only one part you can guess what other answers are in the same spirit. Wish you luck applying in any guild the way you did it, happy holidays.

7. If you are one of the "oldest" players on this server that means you probably have like what +5 years of Wotlk experience . If you haven't killed LoD by this time ( players who play only PvP are not included ) you MUST delete the game and quit gaming for good .

L.E : ok you actually have 7 years of "experience" the only problem is that you have 7 years of FoS/PoS experience . Merry Christmas tho.
    Edited: December 24, 2017

8. If you are one of the "oldest" players on this server that means you probably have like what +5 years of Wotlk experience . If you haven't killed LoD by this time ( players who play only PvP are not included ) you MUST delete the game and quit gaming for good .

L.E : ok you actually have 7 years of "experience" the only problem is that you have 7 years of FoS/PoS experience . Merry Christmas tho.
    This made me chuckle XD

9. Nice Leadership attitude, Says alot *LUL*

10. Nice Leadership attitude, Says alot *LUL*
    If you thought i'm involved in any kind of leadership don't worry i'm not . My answer was personal and has nothing to do with the guild , my only problem is with people that obviously have no ideea what they are doing but even so they roll around bashing instead of trying to improve . ( in this case tho i'm sorry to say it but if you claim you did everything in this game and you still have to improve A LOT on your tactics knowledge i kinda doubt it's even possible , i mean if it takes you 7 years to learn how 13 bosses work , halion included , and even after all this time you still don't know it then it's clearly time to move on ).

This will be my last post regarding this issue , it's Christmas and maybe some of the people around here will say that i'm mean but it's not the case , it's just reality .

OK ! ONE LAST EDIT ( final one i promise ) : I saw in your app that you play wow since 2005 meaning 13 years soon , now i need to go and kill myself .
    Edited: December 24, 2017

11. If you are one of the "oldest" players on this server that means you probably have like what +5 years of Wotlk experience . If you haven't killed LoD by this time ( players who play only PvP are not included ) you MUST delete the game and quit gaming for good .

You talk like LoD is everything... hahah you are a joke. However happy holidays! BO community

First 1234513 ... Last