1. Blood Oath
    Shadow Priest POV - The Light of Dawn # 34
    dear lord please oh god my eyes stop clipping your dots

2. Rs#6 Super haste hpala pov(1800 haste) Shadow realm

3. LOD # 35

cleanest of them all, 1st row view on last phase ;]/

4. Terible kill, start from my game play then to my guildes..

Edited: January 22, 2018

5. Hey there.

Im coming back from a break, because work got me caught a long time.
    My old guild is now a social guild and no longer active in raiding because of reallife from the GL.

I saw you are looking for restro druids and i would like to ask what the requirments are.
    I cant see it on your HP, even when logged in, seems im missing the permition to do so.

Link to my character: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I know the gear is far from perfect, but im trying more to push important stats than GS for raids. (i also had bad luck with tokens and the GS trinket)

E: please excuse the horribly grammar in this post, im good in translating and speaking english, but the grammar is a nightmare for me (coming from germany)

6. LOD #36

Proud of the ladz first time guild reaching 5 LOD for a week, gj guys keep that way.

All bosses before The Lich King all one shot Group 5

Spoiler: Show

We need more great players recruitment is open for more information check our website - Blood Oath

Hey there.

Im coming back from a break, because work got me caught a long time.
    My old guild is now a social guild and no longer active in raiding because of reallife from the GL.

I saw you are looking for restro druids and i would like to ask what the requirments are.
    I cant see it on your HP, even when logged in, seems im missing the permition to do so.

Link to my character: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I know the gear is far from perfect, but im trying more to push important stats than GS for raids. (i also had bad luck with tokens and the GS trinket)

E: please excuse the horribly grammar in this post, im good in translating and speaking english, but the grammar is a nightmare for me (coming from germany)
    Your current gear and progress is kind a low for our guild. I can advise you to apply to some guild with similar progress like yours. After you get more experience on heroic encounters and gear feel free to apply.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

7. LOD #36

Furry war with 2 glorenzzz :) and 5 grp this weak :)

8. my 2 cents #36

Edited: January 23, 2018

9. LOD #37

Such a lucky raid few bosses with 24 people including Sindi, dcs, lags and afk. LK did try to troll us by sending Valks to pick hpal and rshaman on 1st set but who cares ;]/

All bosses before The Lich King including 24 Man from start on Sindi.

We need more great players recruitment is open for more information check our website - Blood Oath
    Edited: January 25, 2018

10. Im late a bit with posting video, but yeah our LOD #36 , 5th at that week.
    Warrior POV

Edited: January 25, 2018

11. LOD #38

G2 ;]/

All bosses before The Lich King

Edited: January 26, 2018

12. LOD #39

G3 EZ one shot gj team keep the good work ;]/
    For some reason bbcode for youtube here don`t want to get the url lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGrRPy5_8s

All bosses before The Lich King

Edited: January 28, 2018

First ... 4567816 ... Last